• 378 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club May. 22nd, 2010 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 5/16/10 03:38 PM, Nev wrote: My favourite is from Colma is Wondering. Short but sweet :). Besides that I can't really pick another song out, its why I love the album so much its just beautiful background music at its finest.

Yeah, I think I prefer it over Electric Tears actually.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Jul. 30th, 2010 @ 08:24 AM Reply

This needs to be bumped, considering Buckethead is the best guitarist alive. I just started listening to his new album, and it's amazing, sounds like an extention to A Real Diamond In The Rough, I love it.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Jul. 30th, 2010 @ 06:53 PM Reply

At 7/30/10 08:24 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote: This needs to be bumped, considering Buckethead is the best guitarist alive. I just started listening to his new album, and it's amazing, sounds like an extention to A Real Diamond In The Rough, I love it.

Shadows Between The Sky? Yeah, great album. I love the title track.

CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Jul. 31st, 2010 @ 01:13 AM Reply

At 5/22/10 05:14 PM, Frenzy wrote:
At 5/16/10 03:38 PM, Nev wrote: My favourite is from Colma is Wondering. Short but sweet :). Besides that I can't really pick another song out, its why I love the album so much its just beautiful background music at its finest.
Yeah, I think I prefer it over Electric Tears actually.

I definitely prefer Colma as it's just an acoustic and it's more raw and emotional. My favorite track if I had to pick one would have to be Hills of Eternity.

JaY11
JaY11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Sep. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:50 PM Reply

holy shit. I am actually considering buying this.

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Sep. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 9/2/10 06:50 PM, JaY11 wrote: holy shit. I am actually considering buying this.

It's a fuck load cheaper than In Search of the...

I'd love to own one of those rare compliations though. If I had money I'd buy them without a second thought.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy
PSN: Look-a-Hill
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature
JaY11
JaY11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Sep. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:04 PM Reply

At 9/2/10 06:54 PM, Nev wrote:
At 9/2/10 06:50 PM, JaY11 wrote: holy shit. I am actually considering buying this.
It's a fuck load cheaper than In Search of the...

I'd love to own one of those rare compliations though. If I had money I'd buy them without a second thought.

Listening to some of it on youtube, it's really nice. I've got money that I was gonna spend on games, I might just have to change plans.

JaY11
JaY11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Sep. 3rd, 2010 @ 12:55 PM Reply

Bucketheads latest album, released around september 15th. You can pay $25 for it for a signed copy (limited to 500 copies). Also on the link is previews of the songs.

Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 03:31 PM Reply

At 9/3/10 12:55 PM, JaY11 wrote: Bucketheads latest album, released around september 15th. You can pay $25 for it for a signed copy (limited to 500 copies). Also on the link is previews of the songs.

I did, can't for wait for my LE!

JaY11
JaY11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Sep. 21st, 2010 @ 11:14 AM Reply

LOL U GUIS JELLY?

Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Oct. 6th, 2010 @ 05:25 PM Reply

I just bought A Big Eyeball In The Sky, the Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains album. Good stuff. I love funky Buckethead.

BBS Signature
JaY11
JaY11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 06:47 PM Reply

New album release, and by the sounds of things, it's a much more solid album compared to the other more experimental ones he's been releasing recently. Sounds pretty awesome so far.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 10:14 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 06:47 PM, JaY11 wrote: New album release

Man, this album is one of my favorites he's released in a while.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 10:21 PM Reply

Let me correct myself, it's one of my favorite albums he's released ever.

BBS Signature
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 11:51 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 06:47 PM, JaY11 wrote: New album release, and by the sounds of things, it's a much more solid album compared to the other more experimental ones he's been releasing recently. Sounds pretty awesome so far.

Some dude on Last.Fm linked me to it, it's absolutely beautiful. I think I like it even better than Electric Tears. It's spacey but it's not really sad or somber.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Nov. 19th, 2010 @ 12:29 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 11:51 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
At 11/18/10 06:47 PM, JaY11 wrote: New album release, and by the sounds of things, it's a much more solid album compared to the other more experimental ones he's been releasing recently. Sounds pretty awesome so far.
Some dude on Last.Fm linked me to it, it's absolutely beautiful. I think I like it even better than Electric Tears. It's spacey but it's not really sad or somber.

Yeah. I can't wait until the Big B is back up on his feet and touring again so he'll make some faster-paced albums. He writes his soul into his music, and because of his back injury inhibiting him from doing much, I feel like we'll see a few more of these slow albums until he's back up and running again.

But, I can deal with it, I love his slower stuff.

BBS Signature
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Nov. 21st, 2010 @ 08:51 PM Reply

At 11/19/10 12:29 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Yeah. I can't wait until the Big B is back up on his feet and touring again so he'll make some faster-paced albums. He writes his soul into his music, and because of his back injury inhibiting him from doing much, I feel like we'll see a few more of these slow albums until he's back up and running again.

But, I can deal with it, I love his slower stuff.

I didn't know he had a back injury. Is it from his gargantuan height? Poor guy.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Dec. 3rd, 2010 @ 09:10 PM Reply

At 11/21/10 08:51 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: I didn't know he had a back injury. Is it from his gargantuan height? Poor guy.

I think he's always had back problems due to his height and how bad his posture is, so no doubt that had something to do with it. I heard a rumor that he fell on stage at a show somewhere, not sure if it's true or not, but that would explain why he had surgery.

I don't know the details of it, I just know he had back surgery a few months ago.

BBS Signature
Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Bucketheadland- Buckethead Fan Club Dec. 4th, 2010 @ 12:47 PM Reply

Hopefully he's doing better... his next album will be his 30th. Something epic me thinks?