00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is what I'm asking possible?

722 Views | 5 Replies

Is what I'm asking possible? 2007-09-22 19:45:22

I'm trying to get everything i've made over the past two years and plop them into one massive flash movie but i have one massive gear in the works. My older movies were made at 11 - 15 fps but my new, good ones were all made at 20 fps so I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to change frame rate DURING the movie?possible?if so please, PLEASE tell me. Know anything close to what i want? Tell me anyoway, I'm desperate!!!

Response to Is what I'm asking possible? 2007-09-22 19:47:29

the only thing i can think of is modify yur old ones

BBS Signature

Response to Is what I'm asking possible? 2007-09-22 19:51:22

jesus fucking christ!
how have so many of you people been here more than a year, and still dont know shit about anything?
post this in flash forum numbnuts.

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Is what I'm asking possible? 2007-09-22 19:51:24

Response to Is what I'm asking possible? 2007-09-23 01:10:54

At 9/22/07 07:45 PM, HorseLord wrote: I'm trying to get everything i've made over the past two years and plop them into one massive flash movie but i have one massive gear in the works. My older movies were made at 11 - 15 fps but my new, good ones were all made at 20 fps so I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to change frame rate DURING the movie?possible?if so please, PLEASE tell me. Know anything close to what i want? Tell me anyoway, I'm desperate!!!

if your doing that all your clips will be played at the sane rate i'd do sumthign like 18 fps or sumthing where it slows dwn ur new stuff a lil n speeds up ur old stuff a lil instead of dramatics to either

"Blacken the Sun"

BBS Signature

Response to Is what I'm asking possible? 2007-09-23 02:06:03

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature