00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ms Paint Noob Art.

832 Views | 3 Replies

Ms Paint Noob Art. 2007-09-18 23:06:59

This is for noobs like me who make great stick but sshit detail, we will discuss what is wrong with a pic and how to improve it. Then we will improve it and go from there. This is to help artists like me get better at this. So dont hate on our stuff.

Ms Paint Noob Art.

Its time to play games and jerk off. And Im all out of quarters.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint Noob Art. 2007-09-18 23:17:26

At 9/18/07 11:12 PM, fetusdoctor wrote: If you are genuinely looking to improve, there are a lot of things you need to do:

1) Find another program besides MSPaint. Yes, people can do great things with it, but usually those people are great artist's to begin with. I suggest the GIMP (it's free) and will give your drawings a much more polished look.
2) Draw from life. You need to have a good understanding of how real things are drawn before you draw from imagination. Even cartoon drawings will show improvement from a life drawing. Draw a self portrait, or draw a friend or family member who is willing to sit for a few minutes and watch tv.

There's two big ones to get you started. Keep trying! :)

Thanks. And for future refrence this is how you post, helpful, not "You suck noob, now grab my dick"
As to this post, I hate the Gimp. Its a powerful tool but it lacks the ability to make basic shapes. Which wouldnt be so bad if everything werent so circular. But yeah thanks for the tips, I will try doing some life pics with paint(till another free paint program shows up thats good) and post em. Thank you.

Its time to play games and jerk off. And Im all out of quarters.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint Noob Art. 2007-09-19 00:44:19

.r.u.l.e.s.

- MS Paint drawings had better be funny and well thought out or else may be removed.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature