Be a Supporter!

kentucky fried chicken bad or good?

  • 3,531 Views
  • 95 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Benovere
Benovere
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:26:42 Reply

At 9/16/07 04:13 AM, LightandDark wrote:
Please don't ban me, but supposedly (you can ignore this) the farms they buy from are the same fancy restaurants use, what i do know i need hard non-peta proof that the farms are the same that KFC uses.

Tyson. You know, the ball park franks, you can buy whole chickens. Wallmart sells thier products. The only difference between What you buy and what we buy is that the chicken comes 160 pieces per case. All this bullshit the TC came up with is urban legend. I believe Tyson does have farms specifically for us, but the chickens are bred the same, as per Tyson corporate buisiness rules.


-Lost Signature-
If found, please call 555-1212 to claim your prize. disclaimer - prizes may cause fatigue, bad breath, erectile dysfunction, tax audit, or anal bleeding.

BBS Signature
BFK
BFK
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:34:09 Reply

At 9/15/07 07:59 PM, Net-terrorist wrote: We Ngers love fried chicken.

Yeah but you don't care about how they where treated as long as you get to eat them. Just another reason why I hate NGrs

MonkKing
MonkKing
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:34:26 Reply

At 9/16/07 04:26 AM, homor wrote:
At 9/16/07 03:44 AM, MonkKing wrote: *sob* You know that stuff actually makes me cry! I'm a proud vegitarian, BECAUSE THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS!
YOU RETARDED SHIT!

ALL. IT. IS. IS. A. CHICKEN.

it has no feelings, no emothions, bcause its too stupid and low on the food chain for that.

the fact is, its never going to be, think, or even atleast have the same emothions as a human.

and if you cry over this you're a pussy. its a ruff world kid, if you cry over chicken you have no attecthment to you are far from ready for the real world.

but you're proud of being a veggietarien, so im not suprised you're a pussy.

1: Every life is important, no matter how small

2: They can feel pain

3: Vegitarians are healthier that you!

4: You need a life.

munchies
munchies
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:35:33 Reply

frid Chikin is gud

MonkKing
MonkKing
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:48:11 Reply

I dissagree.

munchies
munchies
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:54:55 Reply

At 9/16/07 04:48 AM, MonkKing wrote: I dissagree.

I disagree.

MonkKing
MonkKing
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:56:15 Reply

At 9/16/07 04:54 AM, munchies wrote:
At 9/16/07 04:48 AM, MonkKing wrote: I dissagree.
I disagree.

ok, I'm not going to argue, But I still disagree.

Catoblepas
Catoblepas
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Animator
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 05:58:55 Reply

At 9/16/07 04:34 AM, MonkKing wrote: 1: Every life is important, no matter how small

2: They can feel pain

3: Vegitarians are healthier that you!

4: You need a life.

What a stupid piece of shit you truly are. What's your opinion on wolves? They eat chicken! Should we punish them? No? Is it because They don't know any better? That's right, wolves are just animals and they can't have the same rights and responsibilities as humans.

What do you do when a dangerous mosquito lands on your cheek? Do you just decide to not kill it, because "Every life is important. No matter how small?"

You know, there's so much pain among humans in this world. It's so hypocritical to put some effort in trying to save fucking animals from pain and death it almost makes me want to shoot every fucking chicken in the planet. Just to piss people like you off.


BBS Signature
MonkKing
MonkKing
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:08:00 Reply

when I say we should value life, I mean we should all have peace. but people like you always look at the down side! It's a sad thing really.

MonkKing
MonkKing
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:12:43 Reply


What do you do when a dangerous mosquito lands on your cheek? Do you just decide to not kill it, because "Every life is important. No matter how small?

yep.

Catoblepas
Catoblepas
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Animator
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:15:54 Reply

Look at the news. There's so much poverty, death, disasters, diseases, wars, gang wars and slavery in the world that putting effort into some chickens' well being seems a bit less important. Now, don't you find?


BBS Signature
MonkKing
MonkKing
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:16:44 Reply

Well if we had peace we wouldn't have that stuff would we?

Jack
Jack
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Movie Buff
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:18:06 Reply

Thats an awful picture.

However, theres no doubt that KFC is finger licking good.


Baby Britain.
Xbox Live Gamertag: JackFrustration - PSN: JackSawyer

BBS Signature
Catoblepas
Catoblepas
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Animator
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:22:03 Reply

At 9/16/07 06:16 AM, MonkKing wrote: Well if we had peace we wouldn't have that stuff would we?

Don't tell me that you think that animal cruelty causes wars. You already made yourself look pretty insane when you said you value the life of a mosquito more than your own.


BBS Signature
MonkKing
MonkKing
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:24:03 Reply

No if WE ALL, EVERYONE, EVERY NATION, had peace the world would be better. but people like you are messing things up.

RockinPunk
RockinPunk
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:24:54 Reply

Hell, it tastes good so I don't care, we gotta survive (the weekends) somehow.....

Catoblepas
Catoblepas
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Animator
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:28:26 Reply

At 9/16/07 06:24 AM, MonkKing wrote: No if WE ALL, EVERYONE, EVERY NATION, had peace the world would be better. but people like you are messing things up.

Oh, and this has nothing to do with so called animal cruelty. People like you are the reason to wars. You know, stupid people.


BBS Signature
OPIUMSKUM
OPIUMSKUM
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:32:20 Reply

Kentucky fried chicken, bad, or good?

Good, because it's delicious! Bad, because... it's high in fat.


Me: sex is fun God: it is more fun alone.

MonkKing
MonkKing
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:48:18 Reply

Well anyway they are very evil.

Benovere
Benovere
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:53:56 Reply

At 9/16/07 06:48 AM, MonkKing wrote: Well anyway they are very evil.

Not as evil as Pamela Anderson makes it out to be. More intelligent stuff goes into her mouth than comes out.


-Lost Signature-
If found, please call 555-1212 to claim your prize. disclaimer - prizes may cause fatigue, bad breath, erectile dysfunction, tax audit, or anal bleeding.

BBS Signature
MonkKing
MonkKing
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 06:55:42 Reply

At 9/16/07 06:53 AM, Benovere wrote:
At 9/16/07 06:48 AM, MonkKing wrote: Well anyway they are very evil.
Not as evil as Pamela Anderson makes it out to be. More intelligent stuff goes into her mouth than comes out.

lol

Grind
Grind
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 07:40:17 Reply

Eating KFC is the nutritious equivalent to smoking crack


Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C
The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature
SlayThePirate
SlayThePirate
  • Member since: May. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 07:52:47 Reply

oh my got.. PETA got you too..

extremer
extremer
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 08:54:55 Reply

well fuck what happens its not like they taste better if they do it nicely, well either way they are still killed so whatever

i like KFC its my favourate

Rageblood
Rageblood
  • Member since: May. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 13:54:24 Reply

*Sigh* What a retard you are.

1. Stop beliving all the PeTA propaganda bs that is lies.

2. Speak Proper English.

3. My vegan friend almost died due to lack of meat and proteen

4. KFC just buys the dead chickens; in other words they don't really do anything except cook chickens.

5. KFC is healthy when you eat in moderation, not to mention they sell salads at some outlets.

6. Being vegatarian fails.

7. This may not be related to this but anyways, this Emo kid at our school is vegan and I can see his bones.

KFC is good, also PeTA is an evil non-profit organition. They kill cats and dogs and stuff then in a huge walk-in freezer. Plus PeTA cares more about lab rats than dying children with cancer.

The vice president of PeTA is a hypocryte, she is a dyabetic( sorry if I spelled it wrong) insulen has been tested on dogs, so she would been dead if it wern't been animal testing.


I finally made my own signature. I am unoriginal

Super Ms Paint Brawl, REBORN!

BBS Signature
homor
homor
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-17 04:12:26 Reply

At 9/16/07 04:34 AM, MonkKing wrote: 1: Every life is important, no matter how small

i bet you sqwash bugs all the time.

2: They can feel pain

so?

3: Vegitarians are healthier that you!

and weak and whimpy, unless you're a gorila, and thats because plants are all they have to eat.

4: You need a life.

wow, now you resort to shitty poorly made over done insults.

you lose.


"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
homor
homor
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-17 04:21:33 Reply

At 9/16/07 06:12 AM, MonkKing wrote:

What do you do when a dangerous mosquito lands on your cheek? Do you just decide to not kill it, because "Every life is important. No matter how small?
yep.

so you let it invade your house attack you and cuase an injury and you do nothing?

you are an overly senitive idiot.

i'd bet you'd let a wolf chew off both your legs and not try to save your own life "because every life is SSSSSOOOO PRESICOUS NO MATTER HOW NIG OR SMALL! ^__________________^"

listen here kid, insects, animals, fish, anything not a monkey or dolhpin, has no celebrial cortex, meaning they can't think or use logic.

and if you have a relgioun, they have no souls.

its just chickens kid, they would eat and tourter you in a second.


"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
Revanz
Revanz
  • Member since: May. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-17 04:29:36 Reply

It is Finger Lickin' good!

Lol at Dumb ass Chickens

sirbobsalot2
sirbobsalot2
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-17 06:05:13 Reply

At 9/15/07 08:00 PM, JUSTIN-BAILEY wrote: Isnt KFC the best food in the world?

Nope.


(Back from the dead!)
Thanks to TheWolfe for letting me steal his sig.

BBS Signature
ShitOnAStick
ShitOnAStick
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-17 06:20:12 Reply

Faces of Death have taught me to not give a shit. Just give me some of that tummy yummy seasoning!


RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead
Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature