00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alien Hominid!

25,385 Views | 181 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 03:52:49

At 7/15/03 10:13 PM, EarthCrisis wrote:
I totally agree with you, it's probably just some geeky ass black boy wanting to have "pick up lines" and crappy ones at that to masterbate to. SmoovB get a damn life. Did you notice that only one of the authors responded and not really even that well, they said "what the fuck" to you. Them saying what the fuck to you probably turned you on too. huh? NG admins not only delete his/her account but block their address too!

whoa.... chill out man. Havent you ever read the onion? Then youd know what my "pickup" lines are all about. Although I'm not allowed to post anymore reviews, dont you think deleting my account and banning my address is a bit too far? Theyres FAR more abusive shit going on in NG reviews, take alook at the reviews for the flash i made "Waxy NBA". If using lines from the onion for humor only deserves me an IP ban, than what would happen to "b0nker" for the shit he reviews?

Alien Hominid!

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 03:57:49

i don't know if its so realated but i think that the web site now is amaizing...i'm from israel...:-)
keep on the good work

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 05:04:12

good idea i think that game is super funny but when it comes i cant buy becaus i dont own one of these machines :-(.

Good luck with the making ;-).

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 06:48:37

Offcourse Alien Hominid is going to be good!
(It can offcourse allso be a major dissapointment)

Butt the thing somewhere at the bottom of your post realy hit me new servers ervery month!

Get speedy NG yeah!

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 07:16:34

what about a PC version of Alien hominid?!?!?! Also considering that this website is accessed by people on a COMPUTER i don't see why you aren't in the making of an Alien Hominid for PC.

Please reply to my e-mail: homedogknoker16@msn.com

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 07:45:28

why would he want to compete with Half Life 2 and other great games on the PC when right now through next year there wont be to many great games out for the console??

Also why are you guys complaining so much about stupid pop-ups, have you ever heard of AOL, Opera, or netscape, i know they all suck (operas ok) but they atleast have blockers, and if your still using slow IE just go download a free popup blocker from download.com

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 09:44:15

Sweet!!!Great news tom,i havent played with my PS2 in months(I think i havent touched it since i joined NG)But this a great way to get back into it.Ill definitely buy it when it comes out just to support NG.Tom will you be putting promotions for NG on it will the Tank show up at least once in the game?One more question,will you keep us informed not on the developing process but at least give us some screenshots....

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 09:51:54

Sometime you(Tom) said it would be 2-d...but i have a question....willl it be a 2-D scroller with 3-D graphics(Like Contra Shattered Soldier),or full 2-D?

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 10:14:44

It has come to my attention that some of the people who stop crappy flash movies are letting there guard down.

This i mean those crappy flash movies with a score of 1 or 0 are going into the pick of the hour.

how the f**k has this continued it has to stop

Alien Hominid!

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 11:00:41

shit man what is it that you did smmoveB?

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 11:20:04

what company is going to publish it.

Alien Hominid!

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 12:02:40

yes! gamecube! i was hoping for this! i own a gamecube, so that's a game i'm definitely gonna buy! and i can't believe you need so much server space for this site. i mean, every month new servers? i have trouble with asking my parents for a new pc every three years!

Alien Hominid!

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 12:21:23

Nice work. Congrats.

How'id y'alls knew mine here unkle wuz sic?

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 12:24:13

SWEET ASS!!! i was so0o0o0o0 worried i wouldn't be able to play the game because of it coming out on xbox, or ps2 because i only have a gamecube (Which kinda sux). Thank the lord...
Kikin ass and takin names
Deadclaw0

Alien Hominid!

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 13:12:06

will it come out in the uk?

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 14:17:38

At 7/15/03 01:56 PM, wilson_chung326 wrote: you can't just make a 5 megabyte game and then put it on the xbox ps2 or gamecube. you need to program it to work on the consoles and you need permission from the console creators. you can't just use flash ot make it either.

wow. you'd have to be a real fucking idiot to try that. maybe your mum would.... but not tom n' wade.

That said, I think it's really great what you've managed to do with the site... it started off as some really small site, and now it's got its own game, and needs a new server every month.

I think the game's gonna be great, it's a really good example of something truly "by gamers, for gamers". But I have to ask: will the game have any really unique features? The "riding on their heads then decapitating them" is a start, but is there gonna be anything revolutionary up your sleeves?

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 15:38:17

Does Tom or wade ever reply to front page posts I've never seen them do it.

ok one thing i've noticed is that newgrounds must be getting a lot of $$$ recently to buuy new servers so is newgrounds actualy making the game or did they just sell the licence to them because that would show how they got all that money so fast without any sales either that or Wade's been whoring himelf to his little perverted fans (you know who you are ;) )

i think AH should be cell shaded and side scrolling just to stay true to the original.

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 15:41:17

SmooveB, is that a glamour shot in your profile??????? *wincing in horror* ;P

The game is gonna rock, and I'll certainly buy it for the Xbox (Lord knows, they certainly need a game they didn't port from another system!). Hell, I'll buy it for a system I don't have, just to support the idea!

-->Z600

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 17:05:07

I'm not deliberately attempting to piss on your Hominid parade. But you surely remember AH2? With Tricky the ****ed-up clown? That was disguised as a new game but it was a complete hoax.

I don't intend to seem paranoid, but this could just be another hoax. The info may be made up - screenshots could just be edits. All I'm trying to say is be careful. Unless I can be given concrete evidence (I'll be the judge of that) then I'm not convinced.

Go ahead, flame me. Toast me like a marshmallow. All I'm saying is my opinion and if you don't like it, ignore it.

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 17:09:43

I'm not deliberately attempting to piss on your Hominid parade. But you surely remember AH2? With Tricky the ****ed-up clown? That was disguised as a new game but it was a complete hoax.

I don't intend to seem paranoid, but this could just be another hoax. The info may be made up - screenshots could just be edits. All I'm trying to say is be careful. Unless I can be given concrete evidence (I'll be the judge of that) then I'm not convinced.

Go ahead, flame me. Toast me like a marshmallow. All I'm saying is my opinion and if you don't like it, ignore it.

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-16 19:38:59

Why do you guys bother to keep posting, everyone knows what your opinion is going to be.....

OMG!! This is awesome, I CANT WAIT!!! Im gonna buy it for all 3 systems!

Also Tom+Wade will not reply as there are way to many posts/questions to be answered and yes he does reply every now and then, he answered my question in the very beggining if it was going to be 2D or 3D (he said 2D)

I mean i know its cool and all but after like two days+5pages I think he gets the point......

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-17 12:33:47

good alien homonoid needs a platform

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-17 12:50:27

Mr. Fulp,
At first when you posted the poll on your site which said, "Which would you rather have Alien Hominid on..." with the following systems being XBOX and Playstation 2 I was kind of worried. So you must understand as a Gamecube owner I was very relieved when you announced it would be distrubuted for all Next Generation Systems. I hope you read this Mr. Fulp because I want to announce that I want to be a part in the Newgrounds Team. Though I am 15 I believe I could be an asset to the newgrounds team. I know some code from the Visual Basic system Version 6.0. If you read this Mr. Fulp i'd appreciate it if you contacted me by my screen name, TheWraith253.
Thank You,
Josh

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-17 14:38:32

I don't actually OWN a console, but I think I'll buy one just for Alien...good work guys!

Alien Hominid!

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-17 21:09:57

But tom, in all fairness, Alien Hominid isn't really that good, Pico for example would be a much better idea, because i played AH once on NG when it was first released and i wasn't too impressed, so is it really a good idea, i mean it could and quite possibly will flop in the big gaming world, this is a risky decision surely on the financial side?!

Graham

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-17 22:30:26

AH on the big three. Yay! Unrelated, I'd love to see a NG record label.

What programming language do you use on consoles anyways?

"Life is short and filled with stuff"~The Cramps

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-17 22:30:58

I think if he wants to make it good he should make two games in one (AH and Pico) ...I dont want TechTVs X-play making fun of it....DAMN YOU TECHTV!!!!

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-18 00:29:40

If using lines from the onion for humor only deserves me an IP ban, than what would happen to "b0nker" for the shit he reviews?

I'm just all bout' the justice MOTHERFUCKER!

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-18 03:30:29

Ahh I hope its a 3d third person shooter :D

Response to Alien Hominid! 2003-07-18 06:33:18

At 7/18/03 03:30 AM, Fruffy wrote: Ahh I hope its a 3d third person shooter :D

that would suck incredibly and would change the whole format of the game to something no one would expect, which is why it's staying as a 2D platformer