Respond to this Topic
Steve84
Steve84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 09:59 AM Reply

Great news Tom I can't wait for the GC version of Alien Hominid keep the great news coming Tom! I'm really pumped up now

Mr-Chuckles
Mr-Chuckles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 10:05 AM Reply

Shucks........if I lived near Diego I'd go but I live on the east coast. God damn crap.

Tie1Boy
Tie1Boy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 10:05 AM Reply

holy shit man this is big news. i guess we'll be sure to see ads on NG soon for that game :D help with the monthly bill and get you some pocket money. heh

BFU-Gunslinger
BFU-Gunslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 10:55 AM Reply

Tom's gonna make some serious money.

Hice
Hice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 10:56 AM Reply

Now the ultimate descision...

To get it on GameCube or Playstation 2.....

apsmif101
apsmif101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 11:04 AM Reply

At 7/15/03 10:56 AM, Hice wrote: Now the ultimate descision...

To get it on GameCube or Playstation 2.....

PS2 matey...:P

Good luck with it all guys, with the $$$$$ you'll make, there'll be a new server every day...

Dagodevas
Dagodevas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 11:07 AM Reply

At 7/15/03 10:55 AM, MacBeth wrote: Tom's gonna make some serious money.

Maybe he’ll buy a better server! J/k…

Archile
Archile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 11:38 AM Reply

Any screenshots?
I wanna see the new AH concept art!!

Phantosanucca
Phantosanucca
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 12:45 PM Reply

Well it had better not suck like the flash version. The controls are so god-damn complicated when they really shouldn't be. Hopefully a console controller will change my opinions on Alien Hominid.

Overlord-nsane
Overlord-nsane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 12:53 PM Reply

At 7/14/03 11:01 PM, TomFulp wrote:

James has been on the phone with the PHP guys in Israel on a regular basis, doing everything possible to pump the most power out of our back-end systems.

WTF??? since when has israel got involved in NG?

EarthCrisis
EarthCrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 01:28 PM Reply

At 7/15/03 08:49 AM, d3V14Nt-ops wrote: my Xbox breaks and they want me to pay the price of practically a new one for them to fix it.. dont know what im going to do..

Just buy a PS2 because Microsoft people are just rich bastards that overcharge for shit to be fixed. Those damn people should just kiss everybody's ass and fix stuff for free. I never played a X-box but I'm sure other systems have better games and I don't know but they're probably cheaper to.

liljim
liljim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 01:35 PM Reply

At 7/15/03 12:53 PM, AquaScript wrote:
At 7/14/03 11:01 PM, TomFulp wrote: James has been on the phone with the PHP guys in Israel on a regular basis, doing everything possible to pump the most power out of our back-end systems.
WTF??? since when has israel got involved in NG?

Since we started talking to the guys who write the PHP software. They're based in Israel.

wilson-chung326
wilson-chung326
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 01:56 PM Reply

Really?? i bet it the game won't be good because you need a really large team and you need good programmers and stuff. you can't just make a 5 megabyte game and then put it on the xbox ps2 or gamecube. you need to program it to work on the consoles and you need permission from the console creators. you can't just use flash ot make it either. this is not as simple as it sounds and to make it popular you'll need lots of music and a cool plot and it has to have reallly goood graphics. otherwise gamespot would probably rate it a zero or something. i think this is absoloubtly crazy and stupid. this is probably just some stupid idea. I think tom and wade shoudl just forget it. even if you actually make it, i doubt anybody would buy it. if they are really that desperate for making a real game then they should maybe put it on a gameboy advance or something.

Iamthom
Iamthom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 02:32 PM Reply

At 7/15/03 01:56 PM, wilson_chung326 wrote: Really?? i bet it the game won't be good because you need a really large team and you need good programmers and stuff. you can't just make a 5 megabyte game and then put it on the xbox ps2 or gamecube.

who said it was gonna be a 5 mb game?!?! no one thats who, did you even play the flash version? if you did you would notice that it just suddenly ended with out an ending really, thats why AH is gonna be made for consoles! synj and tom are great programmers/artists plus they have other people working for them. Its not like thier going to be making it in a basement somewhere. Did you notice why Tom went to E3?......

you need to program it to work on the consoles and you need permission from the console creators. you can't just use flash ot make it either. this is not as simple as it sounds

once again im telling you that this is not gonna be a lil kids week effort to make a game, they will spend great ammounts of time on it, and they are not making it in flash you dodo!

and to make it popular you'll need lots of music and a cool plot and it has to have reallly goood graphics.

um hello we got synj helping!

otherwise gamespot would probably rate it a zero or something.

who cares what gamespot or whoever cares about this game, true NG'ers (unlike urself) will play this game till the end!

i think this is absoloubtly crazy and stupid. this is probably just some stupid idea. I think tom and wade shoudl just forget it. even if you actually make it, i doubt anybody would buy it.

ok..... think about it, 330,000+ users on NG, i bet more then half have played AH at least once, i mean come on who didn't like it???!!!???? And to have it on the consoles is even better, prob almost all true ng'ers will buy this game..... i know i will

if they are really that desperate for making a real game then they should maybe put it on a gameboy advance or something.

why make a shitty ass gameboy game when you can get great graphics on a console????

GO TOM! TOM = #1 lol :D

Intelblow
Intelblow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 02:37 PM Reply

Great job Tom !!! Alien Hominid must be on both PS2 and XBox !!!

sirevil
sirevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 7/14/03 11:19 PM, SmooveB wrote: i kno this is off topic, but why cant i post reviews? it said that i abused the privilage. I obeyed all ur rules, help!

read this

At 7/15/03 08:59 AM, Ted_Easton wrote:

If anyone sees some user named "SmooveB" asking why his review privileges were revoked, tell him to read back through the pages of his old reviews. They're abusive, and he's admitted to not even watching the movies- simply voting based on the author's name.
(Not to mention that he acts like he's on a date with the author.)

Little-NayNay-27
Little-NayNay-27
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 03:45 PM Reply

im not sure if i'd want to pay $50 for that, but i might rent it =P I'll look forward to reading about it in my XBOX Mag though

plese, post teh stats on the new comp! =D im drooling just thinking about how nice that thing must be...

Hauntr88
Hauntr88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 03:54 PM Reply

At 7/15/03 01:56 PM, wilson_chung326 wrote: Really?? i bet it the game won't be good because you need a really large team and you need good programmers and stuff. you can't just make a 5 megabyte game and then put it on the xbox ps2 or gamecube. you need to program it to work on the consoles and you need permission from the console creators. you can't just use flash ot make it either. this is not as simple as it sounds and to make it popular you'll need lots of music and a cool plot and it has to have reallly goood graphics. otherwise gamespot would probably rate it a zero or something. i think this is absoloubtly crazy and stupid. this is probably just some stupid idea. I think tom and wade shoudl just forget it. even if you actually make it, i doubt anybody would buy it. if they are really that desperate for making a real game then they should maybe put it on a gameboy advance or something.

is it just me, or is this guy a huge moron? they aren going to make a tiny flash game and put it out for the systems dumbass your so stupid i dont even want to comment on the rest of your post

CatCourps
CatCourps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 03:57 PM Reply

The Alien Hominid thing was kinda obvious and the upgrades were too.

Saiyan-Weasel
Saiyan-Weasel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 04:03 PM Reply

I THINK YOUR IDEA IS THE BEST. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS BUT I THINK YOUR IDEA IS VERY GOOD TOM FULP I THINK ALIEN HOMINID WOULD LOOK BETTER ON PS2. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE PORTAL ENTRIES AND SUBMIT THEM. ANYWAY I AM HEAR TO SAY THAT YOUR IDEA IS WORKING GOOD SO FAR.

PS. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY ACCOUNT! I WORKED HARD ON MY ACCOUNT.

Saiyan-Weasel
Saiyan-Weasel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 04:13 PM Reply

YOUR IDEA IS WORKING GOOD TOMFULP. ALIEN HOMINID IS FUCKING SWEET ASS!

Niko
Niko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 04:47 PM Reply

to all the dumbasses wo think this is a spur of the moment idea shut the fuck up. if you think way back youll remember a poll about what console you think alien hominid should be on. on that poll was a 3d picture of the alien. do you see where im going with this. the game must have been i development for a while otherwise they wouldnt be pushing for a christmas release. obviously there not going to say its going to be on all 3 consoles if they havnt even asked if they could get it published on the consoles yet, why you ask because they would look like dumbasses if i didnt get on all three consoles. so obviously theyve already had talks with people and have had it certified that it will be on all 3 consoles. now everuthings officiall they are telling us about it because now its official they wontlook like dumbasses. unless of course the game flops. which if it doesnt geta global release may very well flop. if it does get a global release then every bdy on newgrounds will by it then it will make big money. then tom and wade can get a state of the art server which will support the new visiters the game will create.

Little-NayNay-27
Little-NayNay-27
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 05:01 PM Reply

At 7/15/03 04:03 PM, Saiyan_Weasel wrote: PS. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY ACCOUNT! I WORKED HARD ON MY ACCOUNT.

worked hard on what?

that nice piece of candy on a stick or your whole 2 posts, cause i think you have been here a very long time

read the rules idiot

Kurt-1
Kurt-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 05:26 PM Reply

Wow!!!The oldgrounds Staff will all have to get it on gamecube and ps2.We could not be bothered getting an Xbox coz they suck.I can't wait!!!I hope it is easy to control than the PC version.Coz that is HARD.+ u need to make cheats!!!Coz if your game is ultra hard and there is no cheats for it.people will say it sux.I am not saying the PC version sux i am just satying it is hard.

Nylo
Nylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 05:54 PM Reply

Ha ha, so the truth finally comes out. Cheesus, all three systems, aye? That's crazy. I bet the release of the info is like a big fresh air for Synj, the last time I was talking with him, he was literally pissing himself wanting to talk details. I can see why. People like Wilson_Chung can speculate all they want on projects like this, but if anyone were to be the underdog and make a really kickass game, it's the team that's working on it right now. I have total confidence that you guys are gonna kick some major ass and open a whole set of new doors. If anyone can nail this baby by Christmas, it's you guys.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

Leigh
Leigh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 06:10 PM Reply

holy crap, YES! OH god, this will be SO cool! I cannot CANNOT wait... and I know this will probably be the billionth post like this, but STILL! I sure hope it's side scrolling, either way it will be good... and we will be the hardcore fans that played the original! Holy crap, this game will ROCK! Give us some pictures or something!

jake-jeckel
jake-jeckel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 06:12 PM Reply

ALIEN HOMINID for PS2 fucking SWEET AS ALL HELL

Alien Hominid!

SonicSean
SonicSean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 06:45 PM Reply

Man I can't wait til Hominid comes out, but is there going to extras or showing more love to more platform than other? Well I'll just have to save my money now!

Metal-Man
Metal-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 06:53 PM Reply

Buy it for gamecube, you gotta support em who else will? or for PS2 if it's an Xbox/PS2 choice.

Alien Hominid!

sr-frogs
sr-frogs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Alien Hominid! Jul. 15th, 2003 @ 08:47 PM Reply

Wow that's amazing....congrats!!...!!!! Now i will be able to play AH on my GC...what programming languages are used by the way????