New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:48 PM Reply

Well, not INSIDE the actual school, God forbid, but still he managed to get into the school field during lunch break. And I swear, this is 100% true, no bullshit.

Basically, our school field has a gate right in the very back corner where students can get out of school to have lunch if they have a pass to. However, it's rarely ever monitored properly, which I'm sure will change very soon indeed.
At around 1:15 this afternoon, we were mucking about on the field with Coke and Mentos when we noticed a disturbance amongst other students a little further back where some guys were playing football and girls were around watching. A really scruffy looking bloke was standing right by the gate actually taking photos of all of us on the field. Needless to say, a small uproar went up, which alerted a nearby teacher, who just so happened to be pretty burly with awesome sideburns.

And when I say he charged full pelt at the paedo, I fucking mean it. The perv gave a quick 'OH SHI-' look before pegging it out the gate. Mr. Sideburns and the gang of guys playing football followed suit; not long after we heard a yell of "FUCKING KILL HIM" from one of them.
Even though it's not exactly the best situation to have happen, the majority of students that witnessed the disturbance found it pretty hilarious to watch the scruffpot's face drop and leg it when he saw Mr. Sideburns making a beeline for him.

I get the feeling that this occurance is going to be pretty hushed up by the school, as the parents will most likely go apeshit upon hearing the possibility that their Sam or Sarah's image is being fapped upon by a lowlife pervert.

But still, that was my lunch break.

Paradox
Paradox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:49 PM Reply

It was Monocrom.

Vousielle
Vousielle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:49 PM Reply

Grab his cock.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature
Cherban
Cherban
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:50 PM Reply

You should of pinned him down and...actually, I won't go there.

citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:50 PM Reply

Some girls got shot with an air rifle at our school on tuesday, some people were sniping from the flats opposite.

also, LOL. Srsly, sounds awesome.

JenGilbert
JenGilbert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate

Something similar happened to me when I was at school.

I went to one of these private, no-frills schools which was all-girls, and this man in a leather jacket just walked onto the site and approached my friend. It's amazing the ease at how this kind of person can do this.

Atomos
Atomos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:51 PM Reply

Damn paparazzi are looking for child stars

Before you ask:
Google | Find it here
Dictionary | Spell it here

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:51 PM Reply

Not necessarily a paedo, taking photos of kids does not a paedo make.

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Gamer

He is outside your house now.

HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate

Getting that Sideburns teacher to chase me was pretty shitty of you. How is it your business how i spend my free time?

Jack
Jack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Movie Buff
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:54 PM Reply

Next time, through a Coke and Mentos grenade at him.

Baby Britain.
Xbox Live Gamertag: JackFrustration - PSN: JackSawyer

BBS Signature
JenGilbert
JenGilbert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:55 PM Reply

At 9/13/07 12:51 PM, Earfetish wrote: Not necessarily a paedo, taking photos of kids does not a paedo make.

I still think it's rather creepy, going up to a school to take photographs.

People like that should really get a dog.

citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
strumpy
strumpy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:57 PM Reply

In 4th grade there was a 20 somethin year old man who went up to some off my girl classmates and started tellin' em shit. After that, the campus was monitored more closely.

Sammeh
Sammeh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:57 PM Reply

At 9/13/07 12:48 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: I get the feeling that this occurance is going to be pretty hushed up by the school, as the parents will most likely go apeshit upon hearing the possibility that their Sam or Sarah's image is being fapped upon by a lowlife pervert.

My name is Sam, people fap to my images all the time.

my opinion = fact

BBS Signature
WilliWowza
WilliWowza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 12:58 PM Reply

Wow, it's weird he'd do it right out in the open like that.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.
Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature
SirFinland
SirFinland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:01 PM Reply

Meh I remember one of the teacher at the high school was a pedo. Never did anything, just liked to look.

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:04 PM Reply

Lol. There's a teacher with great sideburns at every school.

Tri-Nitro-Toluene
Tri-Nitro-Toluene
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:05 PM Reply

I can top that story.

My old Maths teacher was caught wanking udner his desk whilst he was teaching a class after creating a seating plan where all the girls in the class with big boobs were placed at the front.

Another teacher walked in and upon seeing this said ' Not again and stormed out'.

He also frequently took pics of his students for ' Disciplinary reasons'.

So yeah, I'm on the phone of a paedo teacher how not long after 'resigned' due to personal reasons.

Being taught by Paedo teahcer > than paedo randomly walking into school.

Sunglasses
Sunglasses
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:05 PM Reply

He was going to turn the photos into the police and see if he had found a criminal.

[Better Days]|[Housepets!]|
Me at: FA | Steam

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:11 PM Reply

At 9/13/07 01:05 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: My old Maths teacher was caught wanking udner his desk whilst he was teaching a class after creating a seating plan where all the girls in the class with big boobs were placed at the front.

I've got to say, he must have been living the dream.

BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:14 PM Reply

At 9/13/07 12:49 PM, Paradox wrote: It was Monocrom.

I laughed so hard from that.

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:15 PM Reply

Oh, and seeing as where talking about dodgy teachers, my school's music teacher had A GAY LOVE AFFAIR with one of the 6th formers!

It actually got out and made the local news, cue moral outrage from parents and the teacher "resigning" and the kid leaving.

It was piss-your-pants funny as a 13 year old but I imagine extremely traumatic for all involved.

SirFinland
SirFinland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:15 PM Reply

At 9/13/07 01:05 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Another teacher walked in and upon seeing this said ' Not again and stormed out'.

Again? How long has he been doing it anyway?

BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:17 PM Reply

At 9/13/07 12:51 PM, Earfetish wrote: Not necessarily a paedo, taking photos of kids does not a paedo make.

Not a convicted paedo anyway, anyone who gets his jollies off from kids is still a paedophile.

Tri-Nitro-Toluene
Tri-Nitro-Toluene
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:17 PM Reply

At 9/13/07 01:15 PM, MrFinland wrote:
At 9/13/07 01:05 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Another teacher walked in and upon seeing this said ' Not again and stormed out'.
Again? How long has he been doing it anyway?

I don't know. All I know is that not long after the incident he elft the school, probably as a result of the change of headteacher. We went form a shit one to a good one who fired all the shitty teachers that were in positions of power, including the Paedo-hamster of a maths teacher.

muchcoolerthanu
muchcoolerthanu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate

awesome pedos are greatly misunderstood no your ignorant dont be ignorant climb the tree mr petererson

predictable...

Jaredcatz
Jaredcatz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:48 PM Reply

Sorry. My bad.

Because kittens scare me...

BBS Signature
Whomper
Whomper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:52 PM Reply

Mmmmm, 7 year old pussy.

BBS Signature
NeonFlame126
NeonFlame126
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Paedophile got in our school today. Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 01:52 PM Reply

At 9/13/07 01:01 PM, MrFinland wrote: Meh I remember one of the teacher at the high school was a pedo. Never did anything, just liked to look.

I had a teacher like that last year. He was our art techer and would alway ask the girls to after class for a little while O.o He as also always hunched over the girls.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü
"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"