00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

duplication request?

2,674 Views | 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-06 07:43:08

At 9/6/07 05:36 AM, insipidmortal wrote: Im deuxing it too! I don't think mines going to turn out well although.

the light reflection off the eye is perfect, hopefully i'll be able to get mine with that effect. But today i wont have the chance. First day of University, wish me luck! Might still be able to work on it tonight tho.

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-06 08:34:15

At 9/6/07 07:43 AM, narf109 wrote: the light reflection off the eye is perfect, hopefully i'll be able to get mine with that effect. But today i wont have the chance. First day of University, wish me luck! Might still be able to work on it tonight tho.

wow, im glad you like it. It is quite simple if the canvas is large, but looks good. I've been working on the beard, but it's hard to get a realistic feel to it. Good luck with Uni

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-06 10:44:31

finnished, yea, i was never one for ears.

Right here

so yea, fave it. :3

duplication request?

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-06 18:47:27

At 9/6/07 10:44 AM, insipidmortal wrote: finnished, yea, i was never one for ears.

Right here

so yea, fave it. :3

Hehehe, I like it alot. Gave it your own flair. Well done.

BBS Signature

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-06 19:00:42

yay im back, im gunna have some food and try to finish it tonight.

drawing looks good insipidmortal, if anyone else feels like having a go at it, be my guest.

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-06 20:24:52

ok why not 3rd teaser :P i don't feel like taking the hassle to improvise his ears so i think im gunna put a small section of his fingers in there. not the entire hands, just probably the tips of the fingers and fade it in background.

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-06 20:26:26

dammit dammit dammit.

duplication request?

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-07 00:12:31

At 9/6/07 08:26 PM, narf109 wrote: dammit dammit dammit.

Yours is looking pretty sweet, you perfected the crowsfeet, and the make ups looking nice and realistic

At 9/6/07 06:47 PM, MiddleFingerRings wrote:
Hehehe, I like it alot. Gave it your own flair. Well done.

yea thanks, i guess its just my style.

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-07 01:37:48

incredible stuff

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-09 11:52:21

thanks for the comments. Cool even got one from MC. yeah i couldn't tell you how busy ive been lately. i haven't had much time to work on cpt. S but i'm trying.

the head is almost if not finished, but i want to add extra detail like freckles and so on.

i didnt think adding fingers was so much of a hassle but it's turned out to be a complete second project. I think i can finish it quickly, but again im going to be busy today. grrr so sorry guys if i didn't make my own deadline. i don't know how to make it up to you.

Here's what i've managed to do, its not much tho. maybe 1 or 2 hours of work since the previous teaser i showed you.

duplication request?

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-09 11:59:13

Woho!
Great job!

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-09 12:29:37

wow you're good!

Crimson Assault is Assault N Pepper bizzznatch!!!

BBS Signature

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-10 10:25:21

alright everyone, first i'd like to thanks everyone who commented, as well i thanks to thank MFR who provided the photo. I think this is one of my best turnouts yet, and im really proud of it.

i don't think this thread should end tho. i think this should be a thread where users submit photo's and other users participating attempt to recreate them in their drawing style. i might not be able to participate all the time but if other people chip in i think this could be a cool thread.

Lets lay down some RULES!!!:

1. No tracing!! (it totally defeats the purpose of trying to recreate something to the best of your ability)

2. Keep the photo's clean, nothing too overboard in terms of (NSFW)

3. No spam ect. so follow the BBS rules.

4. Have fun!!

I usually see duplications as a form of practice for proper anatomy, shading, and color. So if anything this should teach you things, if you participate. Thanks again!

duplication request?

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-10 10:41:55

ok so i'll start you guys/gals off. This pic looks really cool to me and i may try it sooner or later.

But yeah have fun for anyone who wants to try it out.

Full size Turok Dinosaur

duplication request?

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-10 17:24:08

you think this should go on a new thread? with the first post stating the rules and what not. cause not everyone reads threads so i think a new title called "Official Duplication Thread" would attract more attention.

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-12 05:04:00

Yep, make the new thread, and I'll redraw that dinosaur. Trust me, it'll be damn good. Wait, am I being arrogant?

BBS Signature

Response to duplication request? 2007-09-12 10:22:32

woo! you finnished. good job on that, looks very nice.