00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FireKingKai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My first attempt at 3D.

753 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My first attempt at 3D. 2007-09-04 19:16:07

I know, it's really not very good at all, but it's literally my very first 3D rendering. Any suggestions or comments?

My first attempt at 3D.

"Whoever said 'winners never quit' obviously never considered addicts." - Hoeloe

BBS Signature

Response to My first attempt at 3D. 2007-09-04 19:21:49

At 9/4/07 07:16 PM, uyersuyer wrote: I know, it's really not very good at all, but it's literally my very first 3D rendering. Any suggestions or comments?

i dont want to act all bitchy (but i will)
STOP POSTING YOUR FIRST ATTEMPTS!!
learn to use a new program and figure out what it can do.
:idk about that snow man. the hat is all square, doesnt look right.

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to My first attempt at 3D. 2007-09-04 19:31:56

lol, now that looks awful...

Art is something individual, nobody should try to copy something exactly how it is. Just let it happen and it will be the most beautiful thing you've ever experienced.

BBS Signature

Response to My first attempt at 3D. 2007-09-05 00:18:08

At 9/4/07 07:16 PM, uyersuyer wrote: I know, it's really not very good at all, but it's literally my very first 3D rendering. Any suggestions or comments?

Interesting, composed entirely of primitives. Why not modify the column one for the pieces of the hat rather than using the cube? I think it would look much better that way. Definitely work on the arms and face.

I'd like to see a full, human face made entirely in primitives, that would be a challenge, I think, and would make for some interesting art. =]

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to My first attempt at 3D. 2007-09-05 00:22:36

At 9/5/07 12:18 AM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
I'd like to see a full, human face made entirely in primitives, that would be a challenge, I think, and would make for some interesting art. =]

Oh snap, next YouTube speed video :P
Seriously though, that would be cool if done well but it doesn't seem very possible...
>>Then again I saw the Mona Lisa recreated in MS Paint so...

BBS Signature