00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck! I screwed up my life.

5,154 Views | 94 Replies

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 15:30:28

I suggest you go to this school, learn a better english just a little! CHINKWI? chinkwi. anyway, learn a better english and then come back and tell your story again so we know what happened. then i will cyber bully you and go to jail after encouraging you to kill yourself. not yet though, i want to know what the hell you are talking about first.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 15:35:47

At 9/3/07 02:55 PM, KemCab wrote:
At 9/3/07 02:53 PM, DuckZX wrote: Truth, but if I will kill myself, I won't really care.
If you should continue to exist after you die, I assure you it's probably going to be hell.

True, if hell exists, I guess I will be there. I believe hell does not exists, same god, and heaven.

At 9/3/07 02:55 PM, Minion777 wrote: One day you will have to answer to the children of the sky.

Maybe I will. Then again, I will say I tried to do my best. I won't be lying.

At 9/3/07 02:57 PM, Toax-Eye wrote: dude i'm 18 and for 3 years now i aways had to change school.
the friends i made recious year are starting to avoid me already so i need to make some new ones again.
so don't bitch about that you screwed up your life your only bloody 16 years old, your in the starting fase of your life.

so what you do is you go to that big school your talking about make friends in your class and other classes if you can. i game almost every time i can i don't have a girlfriend you see me bitching about it no i just live whit what i got and take what i can.

You got used to changing school while I was living my life with same people for over half of my life. I guess I cannot make friends when I feel like it. And you are two years older than me. This is pretty much on BBS, but yet, we lived simmilar amount of time.

At 9/3/07 02:55 PM, b8-2-sk8-h8 wrote: You know....

Everyone has hard times in their life. But no one likes it when people start saying "oh poor me."

I do realize that. But I really prefer to read some opinions, before doing something I might regret - if there is hell, and if I will do it, then I guess this will be my prison for rest of ethernity. I really don't want it to happen. But then, if hell exists, Jesus/god/Allah/anothergodIdon'tknowof exists too, and might have diffrent opinion about it.

A part of character, and much of life, is overcoming obstacles, learning from your mistakes and rising to the occasion.
If something is wrong in your life, look for a solution.
Everyone has to do it.

This is way life goes. But I could choose to take a risk, and possibly win on lottery. Maybe purgatory, maybe another human life, maybe some another form of existsing. This might be better than staying in the shit I am right now. No any life whatsoever, small chances of gaining any in future ( As I said, I was meeting same people for 9 years, and I probably will somehow badly screw up any new possibility).

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 15:36:41

I think you should masturbate more often. After which, you can slit your wrist and cry for about an hour.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 15:38:06

"Hmmmm, I screwed my life up, so I should kill myself now."

00110000001100000011000100110001001 10000001100010011000000110000001100 00001100000011000100110001001100000 01100000011000100110000

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 15:40:04

Well I know when I have a problem that I need to resolve, I always make a quick suicide attempt to try and make it go away.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 15:40:21

Don't kill yourself, instead build your life back up from here. Start all over.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 15:58:49

Kill yourself, you'll be making me happy.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 15:58:59

This comic pretty much sums up why you want to kill yourself. http://www.doghousecomics.com/xthesnarfx /

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:02:05

I've been also in this situation,I was always saying''Why I'm alive if I can't make new friends?'' ''Why my life is boring?'' ''Why my friends always teasing me?''...Well,I can't make you more happier,but I think this proverb really helped me...

''Even How Hard and Long the winter went,the spring will always follow''

Don't give up,I know that you're always thinking about that,but take time to see what life can be helpfull to you.

I love ya all!!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:02:22

At 9/3/07 03:30 PM, CitrusCan0pener wrote: I suggest you go to this school, learn a better english just a little! CHINKWI? chinkwi. anyway, learn a better english and then come back and tell your story again so we know what happened. then i will cyber bully you and go to jail after encouraging you to kill yourself. not yet though, i want to know what the hell you are talking about first.
At 9/3/07 03:25 PM, Phsyco-Mantis wrote: Learn english before you make a story please.

I don't have a clue what are you talking about. I never used "chinkwi" word. If this is an insult, sorry, I don't get it. I don't consider my english as perfect, but hell, comparing to majority of NG (ololololo raep her plx, and t8k picturs 4 us), it's not that bad.

At 9/3/07 03:26 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote:
At 9/3/07 02:32 PM, Rallard wrote: Stop being a pussy.
He shouldn't be taken seriously.

Your opinion.

At 9/3/07 03:28 PM, Gunkster wrote: How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

I think I got it right.

You are wrong then. I am not emo, I do not cut myself, I do not listen to emo bands, I do not want to end existance of a white rose in a very very black world, I don't belong to blah blah blaah etc and potatos. I am serious about it.

I see my ( lack of any) life, (lack of any) friends, and (lack of) possiblility to change it as shit. I sometimes wonder how the fuck am I still alive. I see my future as lifeless nerd getting verbally and physically assraped every day. I simply don't want to end like that. I want to get out of this situation. I am sure not in as deep shit as Livecorpse, however. But I see it as one of ways.

I am aware of some stuff. If I did it, I would lose some chances that I might encounter.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:04:11

DO IT!

Nao.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:04:42

GTFO the internetz

Xbox Live GamerTag-KNY King Tek

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:07:33

Get addicted to video games. For me video games have filled the void of a generic boring life.

If you still wanna kill yourself, make sure you're remembered! Otherwise it's pointless, here are some ways to get in the news!

Go on top of a tall structure, preferably one that can be bungie jumped. Make sure you know the hight of the structure so you don't just simply plummet to the earth. Next tie the bungie cord around your feet and secure it. Now wrap thin steal wire (not too thin) around your neck and make sure it's about as long as half the hight of the structure, than super glue your hands to your head. Now jump! Half way down your head should get sliced off by the wire! When you reach the end, lots of blood will spew out of your headless corpse and the body will still hold the head which will gaze lifelessly at commuters.

This one requires you to go on top of a building. At the ground level of these buildings there should be some kind off polls that you could impale yourself on. Now grab two double barreled sawed off shot guns, and press them between both sides of your head. After that, jump head first, in mid air blow your head off from both sides, and if your lucky your headless corpse will be impaled neck first on a poll.

The last one: shoot up the school!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:26:46

plz commit a suicide!but make it good

now,firstly super glue a police siren on your head. and then buy a heavy machine gun.if you can,buy 2. now wear pink bikinis and cut it so that ur dick can be seen.then get on the streets and scream that your an emo faggot with your siren open. now go to roof of skycraper with your guns. then jump down while singing loudly:"saints of the city" and shoot at wherever you can. if youre too close to ground and you fear from slamming to ground, fill ur ass and balls with bullets. or just dont go to skycraper and put machine guns in your ass deep and sit on it. you will probably die because your anus will be 80 inch wide. good death!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:30:47

At 9/3/07 03:36 PM, munchies wrote: I think you should masturbate more often. After which, you can slit your wrist and cry for about an hour.

<copynpaste>
You are wrong then. I am not emo, I do not cut myself, I do not listen to emo bands, I do not want to end existance of a white rose in a very very black world, I don't belong to blah blah blaah etc and potatos. I am serious about it.
</copynpaste>

At 9/3/07 03:38 PM, ADHD1134 wrote: "Hmmmm, I screwed my life up, so I should kill myself now."

Yes I do screwed it and I really don't see chance of changing it. If I got to exists, but do not live, I don't really see a one fucking point of it.

At 9/3/07 03:40 PM, Chris-V2 wrote: Well I know when I have a problem that I need to resolve, I always make a quick suicide attempt to try and make it go away.

I smell sarcasm. I always try to solve problems, but this surpassed me.

At 9/3/07 03:58 PM, Irishladdie3 wrote: Kill yourself, you'll be making me happy.

That's good because I care about your opinion.

At 9/3/07 03:40 PM, vigilante1111 wrote: Don't kill yourself, instead build your life back up from here. Start all over.

I got good opportunity for it, but as I said, I basically know I will screw it. I want to try, but I already know how I will end like.

At 9/3/07 04.:02 PM, Quebecboy wrote:
I've been also in this situation,I was always saying''Why I'm alive if I can't make new friends?'' ''Why my life is boring?'' ''Why my friends always teasing me?''...Well,I can't make you more happier,but I think this proverb really helped me...

''Even How Hard and Long the winter went,the spring will always follow''

Don't give up,I know that you're always thinking about that,but take time to see what life can be helpfull to you.

This actually got some sense. I am probably just afraid the spring simply won't follow.

Here is the fact. No one wins in life. So don't kill yourself because everyone is forgotten eventually no matter what they do. We all die some time so you don't really win at life ,but you lose when you do die so don't kill yourself because of that otherwise you have screwed up your life. So if you want to kill yourself over your friends you are a moron. How do you screw up your life that way. Its not like you've been in jail, take drugs, have a mental handicap, or any of those things so you haven't screwed up your life. Rant ended.

Yeah you are actually right. Everyone at some point dies. And every one of us will be forgotten. Then again, if you're dead, you don't care what people think about you. But true, I am not in that deep shit.

At 9/3/07 03:11 PM, b8-2-sk8-h8 wrote: So lemme get this straight...
at sixteen years old
you have made the executive decision to end your life
Because
You dislike your current situation?

Do you realize how many suicides there would be if EVERYONE had your ideology?

Much. I dislike my current situation. It sucks. And it will probalby for a long time, if not until natural end of my life.

i wouldn't do it if i were you because you are in a fucking controllable situation that could change on any given day if you would just think.

I am not, since I know how it will end up like, and I cannot do a thing about it.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:37:54

Come to america, Hire prostitutes, get laid. And DUDE YOUR 16 your life isn't even halfway by.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:47:15

Dont kill yourself that doesnt solve any of your problems. There is always something positive in everything. In this new school you will met new friends and be happy again. If you talk it out with someone you will see that all will be better.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:48:08

At 9/3/07 04:04 PM, Bullion wrote: DO IT!

Nao.
At 9/3/07 , later than the bullion PM, Somebody wrote:

GTFO mai internets

Guys, your opinion. It DOES matters. Isn't it wonderful ? :D

At 9/3/07 04:07 PM, TheSovereign wrote: Get addicted to video games. For me video games have filled the void of a generic boring life.

lolsarcasm

If you still wanna kill yourself, make sure you're remembered! Otherwise it's pointless, here are some ways to get in the news!

I don't want to kill anybody, and it's hard to get into news if it doesn't involves paris hilton or mass murder

Go on top of a tall structure, preferably one that can be bungie jumped. Make sure you know the hight of the structure so you don't just simply plummet to the earth. Next tie the bungie cord around your feet and secure it. Now wrap thin steal wire (not too thin) around your neck and make sure it's about as long as half the hight of the structure, than super glue your hands to your head. Now jump! Half way down your head should get sliced off by the wire! When you reach the end, lots of blood will spew out of your headless corpse and the body will still hold the head which will gaze lifelessly at commuters.

I saw it :D ("Don't go for ease, go for style")

This one requires you to go on top of a building. At the ground level of these buildings there should be some kind off polls that you could impale yourself on. Now grab two double barreled sawed off shot guns, and press them between both sides of your head. After that, jump head first, in mid air blow your head off from both sides, and if your lucky your headless corpse will be impaled neck first on a poll.

Yay, even better then ripping my own head off :D

The last one: shoot up the school!

Virginia tech may we d0 it nao pliease ?

now,firstly super glue a police siren on your head. and then buy a heavy machine gun.if you can,buy 2. now wear pink bikinis and cut it so that ur dick can be seen.then get on the streets and scream that your an emo faggot with your siren open. now go to roof of skycraper with your guns. then jump down while singing loudly:"saints of the city" and shoot at wherever you can. if youre too close to ground and you fear from slamming to ground, fill ur ass and balls with bullets. or just dont go to skycraper and put machine guns in your ass deep and sit on it. you will probably die because your anus will be 80 inch wide. good death!

Okay, this is weirdest and sickest thing I heard for long time.

This thread is going to nowhere. Thanks for couple of people that actually acted mature, I think I will give myself a try. The better times may come soon. If I am gonna commit suicide, it would be truly foolish not to try the opportunity I have right now. If it works out - great. If I'll fail, I'll worry later.

Thanks, I am suprised myself the community of Newgrounds got people who can help, and look at human, not post count. I was really about to do it, especially that I wouldn't get medical help. before seven or eight hours. So it was only moral and chances thing. Thanks again.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:54:11

Don't do it. DONT DO IT. You'll miss out on a lot. I'm not really sure how you screwed up your life, but it'll get better. And I bet that if you commit suicide, a day later your family would win the lottery, or something that would have made your life happy. I bet they would. Think about it.

Maybe if I find a good picture of something, then I'll have a good sig.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:55:06

umm, GOD probably created more people you freaking crap-faced idiot.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:55:15

You should not make overhasty decisions. Maybe the last years, or even all of your life sucked until now. But I've been through this, too. One and a quarter years ago, I suffered from quite a bad depression, and mine was serious, not just some pretended emo bullshit. The wish to end my life got stronger every day, and not wanting to do it, I started hanging on to every hope I could find. This was very painful, since all of my hopes were senseless from the beginning. But they kept me alive until that one evening when I went to a party of people I hated, just so I wouldn't sit at home and cry. I didn't want to be there, I just didn't want to be alone. A girl got dragged there by a friend of hers, who wanted to show off her new boyfriend. She didn't want to be there either. Both of us got ignored and excluded from all conversations, since we are practically the outcasts at our school. Trying to get as far away as possible from all those stupid people, we collided somewhere in the room, started talking, and from this very moment we have been together, first as friends, soon as a couple, and now we are sure that we are going to spend our lives together. Sounds unlikely, but happened exactly like that. What I want to tell you by this is: Never give up. Maybe just tomorrow your life will change forever. Would be a shame if you die before that happens. Just don't give up, and always hope for something. When your last hope dies, you die too. Don't let that happen, never.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:58:27

noooo! kill urself! and how you dump my super-uber ways of suicides! that is probably bestway that will make you famuous!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 16:58:44

What do you really think will happen once you die?

Do you think that your spirit/soul will cease to exist and you will just be seeing a nothingness for the rest of eternity? But then again, that in itself is not possible because if your soul/spirit ceases to exist, you can not experience even nothingness. Quite a conundrum. The only answer to me is that there is indeed life after death, and in my opinion this can only be either an after-life (i.e. heaven) or being reincarnated.

In my opinion, you shouldn't kill yourself. Do you truly think you will be rewarded in the sort of after life for ending your own?

Christ on a bicycle, think of all you have to look forward to. Most teenage years are bad, hell I won't lie, mine aren't always good. You have college. Marriage. A job. Kids. Grandkids. How many things can you say you have really accomplished?

And yes, it is taking the easy way out. Why do you think people say life isn't fair and that it is hard? Because living is the actual challenge. I don't care what you say, it IS taking the easy way out.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:01:06

Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself.

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:01:50

lolwut? tldr

I hate you. Get over it

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:01:59

Dude, I know what it feels like to have an unexciting life (I have one really :P) but shit, I wouldn't think about killing myself. That would be even more unexciting.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:03:53

you want to kill yourself because your situation is bad...
dude, millions or teenagers have thought that death would be an easy way out of a situation, and I have been one of them. During crappy periods of our lives, of course we won't find a good solution, but thats just living. You're just starting highschool, it's a huge step and part of your life, and you thinking that you're gonna fail is normal. I guess an answer for you is to just give life a try. You don't know for sure that you arn't gonna benifit from school, and just maybe you'll benifit from your current situation now.
Trust me on this, sometimes fate can be a very funny asshole.

Like looking in a sexy mirror.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:07:24

I can't help, all I can say is spoil yourself.

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:10:07

At 9/3/07 05:03 PM, SpikeAlpha wrote: you want to kill yourself because your situation is bad...
You're just starting highschool, it's a huge step and part of your life, and you thinking that you're gonna fail is normal. I guess an answer for you is to just give life a try.

ummm lol do you know i am starting highscool this year too and i have no urge to commit a suicide.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck! I screwed up my life. 2007-09-03 17:11:41

It gets easier. I was in your shoes last year. High school is hell for anyone who is even the SLIGHTEST bit different. it gets easier. I know how it feels like you don't fitor that you're pathetic by their standards. You probably want to bang your head against the wall or scream. Just don't become an emo kid and don't slit your wrists. It gets so much easier. The suffering you feel right now will benefit you so much more later on. And hey, if it doesn't, then feel free to off yourself. You're never alone.

XBL Gamertag: Aeonstarz

BBS Signature