00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dunso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stop trying to get banned!

2,864 Views | 49 Replies

Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:28:49

Okay, a bunch of clocks are trying to get themselves banned so they can post their ban reason on the CC site. If we find users posting topics in an effort to get banned they may find their accounts terminated, and any other accounts they have. So don't think you can make a fake account and cause trouble with it because we will trace it to your main account, or accounts, and delete them too!

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:30:02

They are stupid. Not Clocks. Just idiots. Idiots are stupid. Keep up the banning and account deleting, man.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:30:24

Your sn at the CC site was funny.

But um yeh I don't know why the Clocks are doing something like this.... why must the world be so cruel????>

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:31:24

Hahaha, nice.. If they are going for a ban, just take it one step further and delete their account.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:31:57

i know clocks are gay, but yo tom is it ok if a post a movie tommorw what has been posted already, but i have changed the audio a bit, and remade the whole moive>?

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:32:43

Idiots! its plain annoying, cant they find something better to do with their time i mean really!

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:32:54

Just delete their accounts !!! They did that on purpose coz I think they know the rule !!! Their actions address that they are no longer want their NG account and doing whatever they could to delete it !!!

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:34:47

Stupid Clocks.

This was their plan to spam newgrounds:
http://www.clockcrew.cc/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1507

They have the intelligence of a hamster, no?

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:45:15

LOL Clocks suck we need to delete all their accounts and then kill them because they're so gay and stuff. LEWL.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:47:37

we should delete all of the clock's accounts, even OrangeClock's

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:47:39

At 7/9/03 10:45 PM, TheJesusEgg wrote: LOL Clocks suck we need to delete all their accounts and then kill them because they're so gay and stuff. LEWL.

Dude, you can be banned for being a racist.

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:48:19

sadly jester i dont know what clocks are neither, lol, i just think there cartoons

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:48:29

At 7/9/03 10:47 PM, wismty wrote: Dude, you can be banned for being a racist.

Clocks aren't a race....

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:50:28

Jebus, what the fuck are those fucktards thinking?
I mean do they want to be IP banned or what?

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:56:12

How nice, now all Clocks are being stereotyped as dirty little spammers just like fucktards made the belief that all asians carried SARS. How fucking nice.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:56:38

Thank you Wade...these stupid Clocks have been getting on ym nerves. Same thing about the Jonas threads that kept popping up a couple hours ago.

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:59:21

At 7/9/03 10:31 PM, DREWDANCE wrote: i know clocks are gay, but yo tom is it ok if a post a movie tommorw what has been posted already, but i have changed the audio a bit, and remade the whole moive>?

i guess first you would have to be talking to tom you retard. ugh.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 22:59:30

alright. i will stop.

you don't know if i'm joking or not

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:05:26

You should just go ahead and delete the whole clock crew. Nothing but shit they bring to newgrounds bbs. I mean come on I think we all remeber that huge spam thread "NGs Biggest Topic" or whatever it was called........orange and some other clocks had quite a lot of posts in there.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:07:11

At 7/9/03 11:05 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: You should just go ahead and delete the whole clock crew. Nothing but shit they bring to newgrounds bbs. I mean come on I think we all remeber that huge spam thread "NGs Biggest Topic" or whatever it was called........orange and some other clocks had quite a lot of posts in there.

Yeah, and think about all the Clocks who would have to force vote their 10 episode series up because they were so bad, then voted on them every day to try to get in the top 50 movies of all time.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:28:02

At 7/9/03 10:28 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Okay, a bunch of clocks are trying to get themselves banned so they can post their ban reason on the CC site. If we find users posting topics in an effort to get banned they may find their accounts terminated, and any other accounts they have. So don't think you can make a fake account and cause trouble with it because we will trace it to your main account, or accounts, and delete them too!

let me please note to you, Wade, that the Jonas topics were NOT an attempt to get banned.
please read:
http://www.clockcrew.cc/bbs/showthread.php?s=&postid=21352#post21352

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:29:52

At 7/9/03 10:31 PM, DREWDANCE wrote: i know clocks are gay, but yo tom is it ok if a post a movie tommorw what has been posted already, but i have changed the audio a bit, and remade the whole moive>?

please dont be such a suckup; Wade did not mean the clock crew as a whole, he meant cirtain clocks were doing it; the clock crew is not responisble for their actions.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:37:35

At 7/9/03 11:27 PM, BaKsHi wrote: clock crew is getting old. for god sakes they have their own website now! u can probably order clock tshirts from their site now!

the only clock i think is useful is my alarm clock.

O shit! They're own website! We need to destory these asshole spread! I mean, it's not easy making a website, so they're obviously a group of super-elite hackers that will kick our asses.

DESTROY COCK FAGS NOW!!1 LEWL I'm so awesome.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:39:28

At 7/9/03 11:36 PM, BaKsHi wrote: well, i think the clock crew should do some cracking down on their own clocks so this decreases. or else.

Once again, Please read this:
http://www.clockcrew.cc/bbs/showthread.php?s=&postid=21364#post21364
Dont start to criticize people when you havent heard their side of the story.

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:40:02

must be a clock vs lock thing.... well wade i dunno what to tell you .. i wonder why it is they try to get banned just for spite....

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:41:37

At 7/9/03 11:39 PM, chillysfire wrote:
At 7/9/03 11:36 PM, BaKsHi wrote: well, i think the clock crew should do some cracking down on their own clocks so this decreases. or else.
Once again, Please read this:
http://www.clockcrew.cc/bbs/showthread.php?s=&postid=21364#post21364
Dont start to criticize people when you havent heard their side of the story.

somehow, the wrong link lingered in there, i apologize:
http://www.clockcrew.cc/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1519

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:47:32

At 7/9/03 11:28 PM, chillysfire wrote:
At 7/9/03 10:28 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Okay, a bunch of clocks are trying to get themselves banned so they can post their ban reason on the CC site. If we find users posting topics in an effort to get banned they may find their accounts terminated, and any other accounts they have. So don't think you can make a fake account and cause trouble with it because we will trace it to your main account, or accounts, and delete them too!
let me please note to you, Wade, that the Jonas topics were NOT an attempt to get banned.
please read:

Who said this had anything to do with the Jonas topics? There were indeed clock crew members doing things on our forums to get themselves banned and then they were posting their ban reasons on the CC forums.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:49:40

At 7/9/03 11:28 PM, chillysfire wrote: let me please note to you, Wade, that the Jonas topics were NOT an attempt to get banned.
please read:

Read this topic as this is what my warning was about:

http://www.clockcrew.cc/bbs/sh...adid=1256&highlight=banned

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:51:44

At 7/9/03 11:47 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Who said this had anything to do with the Jonas topics? There were indeed clock crew members doing things on our forums to get themselves banned and then they were posting their ban reasons on the CC forums.

Well, if you just deleted their accounts like so many others have said, they'd only be able to talk about their account deletion reason. And they only have one account. I like how that works...

Response to Stop trying to get banned! 2003-07-09 23:56:26

Even Biggs (a mod) was participating in the post NG ban reason topics! Then in wades topic i called them all idiots and i got a warning from Zeffy! I prolly deserved the warning, but godamn, they are idiots. Did they think they could come invade us and not get banned? Derrr... they are Nazis... lets go try to get banned... DERRR...

I am not a clock hater. I made a damn movie about them. Some of them hate us (ng users)... even though they wouldn't be there without NG. Some joke. They hate Jonas and Ted so they go on a spamming spree. HOW MATURE. Who's the Nazis now?