There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!4.54 / 5.00 62,642 Views
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!4.00 / 5.00 4,026 Views
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.4.22 / 5.00 15,987 Views
This is a Walkthrough for The Impossible Quiz 2.
An answer written like this means it's the answer to a multiple choice question.
*An answer written like this means you must do exactly what I tell you to do.*
!An answer written like this means there's a bomb in the question.!
(An answer written like this means that you can follow it to get a Fusestopper or a Skip.)
/Something written like this means there's something you need to know about the question./
1. Up his sleevies
5. *Do what Frank says.* /You cannot get penalized for a wrong answer./
7. *Press the right arrow key on your keyboard.*
8. 10 letters in
9. *Click the object a lot.* (If you click the bubble floating upwards on the right of the screen, you get a Skip.)
10. *Drag the phrase 'A PENGUIN' away from its location and press 'GO!'*
11. *Put the mouse on the green dot. Grab the key by clicking and holding it. Drag the key to the locked door. Put your mouse over the word 'GO!' /If you click the screen or let go of the key, you lose a life./
14. *Click the level number twice.*
15. A backwards dog
17. *Put your mouse over the brown balloon.* /Don't touch a red balloon or you'll lose a life./
18. Fly sandwiches
20. !*Click the switch to turn on all the lights, then click on all the pimples.*! (If you click the purple pimple, you get a Fusestopper.)
22. Pink clouds
23. *Drag the circle surrounding the level number into the bottom-middle space in the tic-tac-toe grid.*
25. When it's a jar.
26. You run. You run so far away.
27. !*Press the number 1 on your keyboard.*!
28. This is Sparta! /I suggest moving your mouse off the screen for the next level./
29. *Move your mouse around to uncover items. If you move your mouse around the right side of the water flow, you should find the gem no problem. Click the gem to beat the level. If you uncover a bomb, drag it under the water to defuse it.* (Right underneath the 'R' and 'C' in the word 'SEARCH,' there's a green bomb. If it blows up, you get a Skip.)
30. !*Click the 0 in the level number.*!
31. Drive down the M4
32. !*Click the finger.*!
33. *Click the level number.*
34. !*Click the button with the word 'DEATH' on it.*! /If you click the word 'THIS,' you get a Game Over./
35. Aim for the face.
37. *Move your mouse off the screen for a while.*
38. !*Press all the buttons on your keyboard as fast as you can.*! /Try to avoid buttons like Alt because it could mess up your game./
39. !*Just like the other maze, get the key to the finish.*! /The bottle in the level will make your mouse invisible, and the circles will light up as you put your mouse over them./
41. *Wait for one of the circles to shrink, then click the shrunken circle.*
42. *Drag the fist into Pig Buster.*
43. !*One of the questions from the first Impossible Quiz will appear. Answer it correctly.*!
44. What you say!!
45. *Click the second 'E' in 'I see...' Click the 'I' in 'I see...' Click the second 'E' in 'I see...' Click the 'I' in 'I see...' Click the 'O' in 'O RLY?'*
46. Around Orion's waist
47. Universal serial bus
48. USB ports
49. *Do what Frank says.* /Be careful. Sometimes the words 'FRANK SAYS' will disappear, and if you press a button at that time, you will get a Game Over. You don't get penalized for wrong answers./
50. !*Click the dog's mouth when the first bomb appears. Rub the dog a lot when the second bomb appears.*!
51. *Click the word 'CAME' in the question.*
52. *Rub the magic lamp a lot.*
53. *The 'G' in the question is an arrow. Click in the general area in which it's pointing.*
54. !*There is a mouse in the bottom-right part of the screen. Drag it into the green button.*! /If you put your mouse on the green button, you lose a life./
56. *Find the 'LOL MICROPENIS' and click on it.*
58. *Press 'Space' on the keyboard.*
59. *Drag the letter 'R' away from the word 'VARNISH.'
60. !*Drag the tag downwards, then pull the entire white body down until you get to the top.*!
61. To get to the other side
63. *Press the button that toggles quality.*
64. !*On the picture on the right, click the missing set of teeth in the monster's mouth. Click the area of the ground right near the monster's pinky on HIS right hand. Click the planet that changed colors in the background. Click what's missing on the rock in the far right of the secondary background. Click the cloud that's missing in the right side of the picture. Click the missing wrinkle under the monster's left eye.*! /You might need to use a Fusestopper the first time you do this question./
65. Goat's blood
66. !*Click all the leaves. The leaves surrounding the guy's neck are unclickable.*! (If you click the flower on the guy's chest, you get a Fusestopper.)
67. *Another maze. this one is really big and long. First, put your mouse over the green button to open up the path, then drag the key to the finish.* /When you put your mouse over the green button, you get a code to shut off the universe. That code is: 8275. I also suggest using a Skip for this level./
68. Checkpoints are for the weak and mentally challenged
69. !*Click on the bomb when there's 2 seconds left on the timer.*!
70. *Click Chris.* /Count the amount of times he gets punched, because you'll need to know for question 75./
71. !28.8 kbps modem!
73. !*Click the shrub a lot.*!
74. No /If you click 'YES,' you will return to the title screen./
75. *The answer is the amount of times Chris was punched in question 70.*
77. A fat bloke
78. !*Rub the handle to the jack-in-the-box a lot.*!
79. *Drag the word 'ON' from the word 'DRAGON' into the dotted circle.*
80. A corpse's bra
81. *Click the picture on the bottom row, second from the right.*
82. !*Click 'Obvious' when there's 2 or less seconds on the bomb timer.*!
83. !*The middle of the screen is draggable. Drag it away, and press the arrow.*!
84. *Press the blue button. Press the red button. Press the blue button. Press the yellow button.*
86. !*Press the letter 'U' on your keyboard*!
87. *When the carrots start flashing, an arrow will appear in the midst of it. Click the egg that the arrow pointed to.*
88. !*Let the bomb run out of time.*!
89. I'd have thought that at least one of the would have ducked
90. TL;DR /If you wait too long to answer, a 1 second bomb will appear./
91. *Click Amy's head when the crosshair appears.*
92. None- I'm on question 92 of The Impossible Quiz 2 :(
93. !*Click the phrase, 'THE ODD ONE OUT.'*!
95. !*In order, click -15.1, -4, 0, 2, 15, 15.1, 76, 151. Click 'ENOUGH' to continue.*! /You might need to use a Fusestoppper the first time you try this level./
96. !*Click the number representing the amount of lives you have left.*!
97. !*Click the letter 'K' in the phrase 'BLACK HOLE.'*!
99. *Touch 99 red balloons.* /If you touch a balloon that isn't red, you'll lose a life. If you touch a bomb balloon, you'll get a Game Over./
100. Tap in the code: 8275. Then click the handle.
101. !*Type in the alphabet when you see the word 'GO!'*!
102. !*Drag everything away and press Chris's face at the end.*!
104. !*Rub all the windows clean.*! /Very hard. I suggest using a Fusestopper./
105. !*Move the cat head with the question number on it out of the way and press the switch.*!
106. !*Drag the eyeball from the kid on the right into the robot in the middle. Then move the coconut into the kid's empty eye socket.*!
107. !*One of the questions from The Impossible Quiz 2 will show up, except you won't see the answers. You need to remember which box had the right answer.*!
108. !*This maze is like the others, except instead of the mouse turning invisible, the maze will turn invisible.*! /There's no key, so just race to the finish./
110. !*Click all the red squares.*!
111. !*Type 'tebahpla eht' after the screen says 'GO!'*!
112. !*Drag the can to the can opener. Rotate your mouse around the circle shaped object that works the can opener until the can opens. Then drag the can to Chris's food bowl.
113. *Click the brown circle.*
114. !*Press the left and right arrow keys alternatively and a lot.*!
116. !*Insert the objects on the left side of the screen into the holes on the right.*!
117. *This will be one of the questions from the very first Impossible Quiz, which had only 30 questions.* /There's no bomb, so take the time to look it up instead of wasting lives.*
118. !*Don't do anything.*! /Pressing tab at any point in the game automatically makes you lose./
119. !*Type the word of each picture that shows up.*!
120. !*The question will ask you, "In which number question did something happen. For instance, they'll ask you, "Which question was the second maze question?" The questions are random. Your choices will range from 1 to 100.*! /You can't use a Skip. If you still have a Fusestopper, use it and figure out the answer./
The walkthrough is missing one Skip and one Fusestopper, so if anyone finds the second Fusestopper or the third Skip, post it here.
The Impossible Quiz will be airing on Newgrounds soon, just as soon Splapp-me-do figures out a way around the 10mb limit. Just hang in there and enjoy the Deviantart version!
At 9/1/07 06:21 PM, CIA wrote: My dicks as hard as a prosthetic leg.
Couldn't you have waited for me to post the whole thing?
Anyway, thanks for the compliment.
At 9/1/07 06:24 PM, John12346 wrote:At 9/1/07 06:21 PM, CIA wrote: My dicks as hard as a prosthetic leg.Couldn't you have waited for me to post the whole thing?
Anyway, thanks for the compliment.(I think...)
I have a passion for quiz's.
I couldn't restrain my budge.
You know what? Screw the bumping. I'll bring this up to the front page when the Impossible Quiz debuts on Newgrounds.
At 9/1/07 06:39 PM, John12346 wrote: You know what? Screw the bumping. I'll bring this up to the front page when the Impossible Quiz debuts on Newgrounds.
It's on Newgrounds now.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
[ 3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Playstation ID: SCParry ]
At 9/1/07 06:21 PM, John12346 wrote: 1. Up his sleevies
Oh my god, that joke has been haunting me forever.
At 9/1/07 06:40 PM, Simon wrote:At 9/1/07 06:39 PM, John12346 wrote: You know what? Screw the bumping. I'll bring this up to the front page when the Impossible Quiz debuts on Newgrounds.It's on Newgrounds now.
Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)
At 9/1/07 08:41 PM, Basspro55 wrote: Thanks
You're welcome. This compilation of answers took a damn long time.
At 9/1/07 09:01 PM, John12346 wrote: This compilation of answers took a damn long time.
How long did it take you to finish it?
At 9/1/07 06:21 PM, John12346 wrote: 82. !*Click 'Obvious' when there's 2 or less seconds on the bomb timer.*!
Actually, you can click 'Obvious' when there's 3 or less seconds on the timer.
Listen to my latest audio submission here! Updated 6/18/08
OMG, Wade's a homophobe.
At 9/1/07 06:49 PM, Twone wrote:At 9/1/07 06:21 PM, John12346 wrote: 1. Up his sleeviesOh my god, that joke has been haunting me forever.
I seen it so many times, It's not funny anymore. D=
You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.
WELL DONE FOR NOT USING THE SEARCH BAR
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I FOUND THE LIST OF WI/HT SPAMMERS ITS HERE- if you are angry, PM me! (:
"The Wi/Ht forum is now a post count +1 shit hole. Do you agree?"- Join the Debate
For number 63, if you press the letter Q on your key board (not the quality button) you get the third skip.