Be a Supporter!
FluffDaddy18
FluffDaddy18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Urgent! Need Help Jun. 17th, 2001 @ 05:08 PM Reply

How do I make it so when you click something it goes to another frame?

EricMelvin
EricMelvin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Urgent! Need Help Jun. 17th, 2001 @ 06:38 PM Reply

Is this "everybody ask the same lame question" day or something? Go thru the lessons that came with Flash5.

FluffDaddy18
FluffDaddy18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Urgent! Need Help Jun. 17th, 2001 @ 07:25 PM Reply

At 6/17/01 06:38 PM, EricMelvin wrote: Is this "everybody ask the same lame question" day or something? Go thru the lessons that came with Flash5.

i have, it shows nothing about that..

Pants01
Pants01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Urgent! Need Help Jun. 18th, 2001 @ 03:18 AM Reply

At 6/17/01 06:38 PM, EricMelvin wrote: Is this "everybody ask the same lame question" day or something? Go thru the lessons that came with Flash5.

Hey, it's not a lame question. Things like that are hard to do, it's almost as hard as turning a computer or getting that damb tab, I pressed TAB 3 hours ago and I still havn't gotten my drink.

Triple-A
Triple-A
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Urgent! Need Help Jun. 18th, 2001 @ 06:29 AM Reply

At 6/17/01 05:08 PM, FluffDaddy18 wrote: How do I make it so when you click something it goes to another frame?

You do need help urgent. I suggest you commit suicide while you still can.

BANE
BANE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Urgent! Need Help Jun. 18th, 2001 @ 10:42 AM Reply

ok, believe it or not, i can actually understand holycarp's position. perhaps it is time that we actually start answering these questions. we don't want to be left with an empty board, now do we? make a button, then click on it, go to the actions panel, and put these actions in:
on(release){
gotoAndPlay (4);
}
-BANE

Triple-A
Triple-A
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Urgent! Need Help Jun. 18th, 2001 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 6/18/01 10:42 AM, BANE wrote: ok, believe it or not, i can actually understand holycarp's position. perhaps it is time that we actually start answering these questions. we don't want to be left with an empty board, now do we? make a button, then click on it, go to the actions panel, and put these actions in:
on(release){
gotoAndPlay (4);
}
-BANE

He won't understand it anywayz.

FluffDaddy18
FluffDaddy18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Urgent! Need Help Jun. 19th, 2001 @ 02:26 AM Reply

At 6/18/01 11:03 AM, ItisI wrote:
At 6/18/01 10:42 AM, BANE wrote: ok, believe it or not, i can actually understand holycarp's position. perhaps it is time that we actually start answering these questions. we don't want to be left with an empty board, now do we? make a button, then click on it, go to the actions panel, and put these actions in:
on(release){
gotoAndPlay (4);
}
-BANE
He won't understand it anywayz.

actually yeah.. i understand it.. im further than that now.. and am currently working on a game, but still need some help with the actions... like my game, for example.. there is a guys face. and when you click on specific parts, a boxing glove will come up and hit him and leave him with a bruise or a scar.. i have all the drawings and animations done.. all i need to know is how would i make it so when you click the boxing gloves comes up to hit him, AND leaves him with a scar or bruise.. just writing this... i have thought of a way.. i hope it will work.. oh and.. thanx bane, and the people who actually have the time to help people in need out.. no i will not committ suicide, urgent was meaning.. i needed help.. and lots of it.. My Site