Be a Supporter!

Free Whistle Points: Flag Now

  • 844 Views
  • 23 Replies
New Topic
Sakurazukamori
Sakurazukamori
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 02:41:44

50 hentai gallery is just like its name says, a hentai gallery. This blatantly breaks the rule against porn slide shows. Flag it as unsuitable before it passes judgment. Go.

Michael
Michael
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 02:42:39

hentai =/= porn

it's allowed, just 0 it, but you'll waste your whistle points


One of two main bonusstage alts

HardcoreEmoGothRebel
HardcoreEmoGothRebel
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 02:47:39

"Free" whistle points? As apposed to whistle points that cot something?

At 8/25/07 02:41 AM, Sakurazukamori wrote: 50 hentai gallery is just like its name says, a hentai gallery.

Golly, I wouldn't have suspected that.

This blatantly breaks the rule against porn slide shows.

There are plenty of hentai submissions on newgrounds, there are even some flashes that feature 'real' porn.

So generally people are fine with it, though there's usually some shallow premise to make it more than just a bunch of pictures, like "answer these questions and see hentai".


I no longer have any pictures, animated gifs are not allowed here.

ElDoradoCigarettes
ElDoradoCigarettes
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 02:47:47

At 8/25/07 02:42 AM, Michael wrote: hentai =/= porn

it's allowed, just 0 it, but you'll waste your whistle points

You are mistaken. Porn slideshows (illustrated or real, it makes no difference) are not allowed on Newgrounds. They are not prohibited because they are inappropriate, but because they are basically stolen and take no effort to make. How hard is it to take a bunch of pictures that you didn't create and make a slideshow?


BBS Signature
Sakurazukamori
Sakurazukamori
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 02:52:52

At 8/25/07 02:47 AM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote: "Free" whistle points? As apposed to whistle points that cot something?

Don't be a wiseass. I meant that it was free in the sense that I was saving people the trouble of finding rule-breaking submissions themselves.

At 8/25/07 02:41 AM, Sakurazukamori wrote: This blatantly breaks the rule against porn slide shows.
There are plenty of hentai submissions on newgrounds, there are even some flashes that feature 'real' porn.

So generally people are fine with it, though there's usually some shallow premise to make it more than just a bunch of pictures, like "answer these questions and see hentai".

Yes, hentai is allowed on Newgrounds, but it has to be in some kind of flash or game. Just a bunch of pictures makes it a slideshow which are prohibited.

TwistedMindSet
TwistedMindSet
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 02:58:15

At 8/25/07 02:41 AM, Sakurazukamori wrote: 50 hentai gallery is just like its name says, a hentai gallery. This blatantly breaks the rule against porn slide shows. Flag it as unsuitable before it passes judgment. Go.

So what? Are you the P.C. police? There is a Hentai section.


I am here to offend you

Welcome to Nazigrounds!

BBS Signature
HardcoreEmoGothRebel
HardcoreEmoGothRebel
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:02:08

At 8/25/07 02:52 AM, Sakurazukamori wrote:
At 8/25/07 02:47 AM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote: "Free" whistle points? As apposed to whistle points that cot something?
Don't be a wiseass. I meant that it was free in the sense that I was saving people the trouble of finding rule-breaking submissions themselves.

Yeah, I know. I just enjoy being a wise/smart ass

Yes, hentai is allowed on Newgrounds, but it has to be in some kind of flash or game. Just a bunch of pictures makes it a slideshow which are prohibited.

I don't know. I didn't actually watch it, but apparently you were right as it's been flagged for administrative review now


I no longer have any pictures, animated gifs are not allowed here.

Sakurazukamori
Sakurazukamori
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:04:43

At 8/25/07 02:58 AM, TwistedMindSet wrote:
At 8/25/07 02:41 AM, Sakurazukamori wrote: 50 hentai gallery is just like its name says, a hentai gallery. This blatantly breaks the rule against porn slide shows. Flag it as unsuitable before it passes judgment. Go.
So what? Are you the P.C. police? There is a Hentai section.

Can you read? I personally have no problem with hentai itself, but that's not the point. Porn slideshows (both illustrated or photographic) are not allowed.

Zerok
Zerok
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 34
Writer
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:05:49

Mission Accomplished.

Good to lock?


Zerok blog: PM me if you like music | My (retired) webcomic: Pizza For Guys

TwistedMindSet
TwistedMindSet
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:06:32

At 8/25/07 03:04 AM, Sakurazukamori wrote:
At 8/25/07 02:58 AM, TwistedMindSet wrote:
At 8/25/07 02:41 AM, Sakurazukamori wrote: 50 hentai gallery is just like its name says, a hentai gallery. This blatantly breaks the rule against porn slide shows. Flag it as unsuitable before it passes judgment. Go.
So what? Are you the P.C. police? There is a Hentai section.
Can you read? I personally have no problem with hentai itself, but that's not the point. Porn slideshows (both illustrated or photographic) are not allowed.

I can read. Im just saying, who cares if someone makes something that has cartoon breats and yea?
I just find it funny how people get so pissy about someones flashes or whatever, so they make a topic about blamming the said video.


I am here to offend you

Welcome to Nazigrounds!

BBS Signature
Shawn
Shawn
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:06:37

At 8/25/07 03:05 AM, Zerok wrote: Mission Accomplished.

Good to lock?

Yup be my guest!


Free Hugs!
Friends List!
Space Cases "You Are Not Alone Video", In memory of the greatest show ever!

BBS Signature
HardcoreEmoGothRebel
HardcoreEmoGothRebel
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:07:55

At 8/25/07 03:05 AM, Zerok wrote: Mission Accomplished.

Good to lock?

Well, people could just stop posting in this thread.

You seem to have a thread-locking fetish though, so go ahead and do what you want. Whatever floats your boat


I no longer have any pictures, animated gifs are not allowed here.

Shawn
Shawn
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:08:38

At 8/25/07 03:07 AM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote:
At 8/25/07 03:05 AM, Zerok wrote: Mission Accomplished.

Good to lock?
Well, people could just stop posting in this thread.

Just like you did?


Free Hugs!
Friends List!
Space Cases "You Are Not Alone Video", In memory of the greatest show ever!

BBS Signature
HardcoreEmoGothRebel
HardcoreEmoGothRebel
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:10:09

At 8/25/07 03:06 AM, TwistedMindSet wrote: I just find it funny how people get so pissy about someones flashes or whatever, so they make a topic about blamming the said video.

Flagging as abusive, not blamming.

And the guy JUST said that he has no issue with hentai itslef, he just wanted to point out that there was an (apparently) abusive flash in the portal.


I no longer have any pictures, animated gifs are not allowed here.

simon
simon
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:10:43

In before lock.

Also thanks. ;)


ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature
Zerok
Zerok
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 34
Writer
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:10:48

I was actually asking the OP, since they were mid-argument at the time.

At 8/25/07 03:07 AM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote: You seem to have a thread-locking fetish though,

I call it a high standard of quality.


Zerok blog: PM me if you like music | My (retired) webcomic: Pizza For Guys

Shawn
Shawn
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:12:34

At 8/25/07 03:10 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 8/25/07 03:07 AM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote: You seem to have a thread-locking fetish though,
I call it a high standard of quality.

Hmm most of the times thats the case...


Free Hugs!
Friends List!
Space Cases "You Are Not Alone Video", In memory of the greatest show ever!

BBS Signature
TwistedMindSet
TwistedMindSet
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:14:25

At 8/25/07 03:07 AM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote:
At 8/25/07 03:05 AM, Zerok wrote: Mission Accomplished.

Good to lock?
Well, people could just stop posting in this thread.

You seem to have a thread-locking fetish though, so go ahead and do what you want. Whatever floats your boat

I agree with ya, althought im posting, but Im just agreeing, so it doesnt count, because Im not talking about what was being talked about and yea. I need to grab something to drink.


I am here to offend you

Welcome to Nazigrounds!

BBS Signature
Akazukin
Akazukin
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 03:27:00

IIRC I remember seeing a slide show in the adult section anyways.


[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][
][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][]v

BBS Signature
SuperSexyActionFurry
SuperSexyActionFurry
  • Member since: May. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 04:54:47

if we act as a team, we can pwn et together
*fires blam gun wildly into teh air* >:D

Piclownjews
Piclownjews
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 05:03:04

At 8/25/07 04:54 AM, SuperSexyActionFurry wrote: if we act as a team, we can pwn et together
*fires blam gun wildly into teh air* >:D

i will teh you in the teh!

Free Whistle Points: Flag Now


Neil Armstrong was a gay buttfucking crocodile.

BBS Signature
TheStarSyndicate
TheStarSyndicate
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 13:16:07

come on greggry u know you liked it

Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 13:22:17

At 8/25/07 03:05 AM, Zerok wrote: Mission Accomplished.

Good to lock?

Ready for locking, sir!


BBS Signature
johnbloke
johnbloke
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Free Whistle Points: Flag Now 2007-08-25 13:24:47

Somebody think about the children!