New Topic Respond to this Topic
zyzy
zyzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to So Many Family Problems... Aug. 23rd, 2007 @ 10:35 PM Reply

I would beat..your...dads...ass down. No question. Wait till you're older and then beat him or never go to his funeral.

Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to So Many Family Problems... Aug. 23rd, 2007 @ 10:36 PM Reply

At 8/23/07 10:34 PM, Russ3ll wrote:
At 8/23/07 10:33 PM, Me-Patch wrote: Life ain't a picnic in the sunshine. Deal with it.
Fuck you. Really your scum. You see the guy has problems, so you fucking say something like that. Your a fucked up.

Why don't the two of you get togethor and cry about it, because that always helps.

BBS Signature
Russ3ll
Russ3ll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to So Many Family Problems... Aug. 23rd, 2007 @ 10:38 PM Reply

At 8/23/07 10:36 PM, Me-Patch wrote: Why don't the two of you get togethor and cry about it, because that always helps.

No, you know what really helps? Being a prick and fucking people with family problems. Nothing better then that right? Well I guess people hate cunts, but I get to make fun of people that are fucked up, right?

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.
Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature
Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to So Many Family Problems... Aug. 23rd, 2007 @ 10:42 PM Reply

At 8/23/07 10:38 PM, Russ3ll wrote: No, you know what really helps? Being a prick and fucking people with family problems. Nothing better then that right? Well I guess people hate cunts, but I get to make fun of people that are fucked up, right?

Everybody has family problems. Life is hard and people are mean and you have to learn to deal with it. Don't shoot the messenger.

BBS Signature
Russ3ll
Russ3ll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to So Many Family Problems... Aug. 23rd, 2007 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 8/23/07 10:42 PM, Me-Patch wrote:
At 8/23/07 10:38 PM, Russ3ll wrote: No, you know what really helps? Being a prick and fucking people with family problems. Nothing better then that right? Well I guess people hate cunts, but I get to make fun of people that are fucked up, right?
Everybody has family problems. Life is hard and people are mean and you have to learn to deal with it. Don't shoot the messenger.

No. You could go easy on him, and try to relate. Everybody does have problems, so you don't fuck with him, you tell him that you have problems to.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.
Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature
Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to So Many Family Problems... Aug. 23rd, 2007 @ 10:48 PM Reply

At 8/23/07 10:43 PM, Russ3ll wrote: No. You could go easy on him, and try to relate. Everybody does have problems, so you don't fuck with him, you tell him that you have problems to.

Men don't go around bitching about their problems, men take care of their own buisness. Sitting around moping about how terrible your life is doesn't solve anything it just magnifies your problems and lends to your inability to cope.

You think I'm an asshole, well I think I think this is an assholes world, so that means I'm probably right.

BBS Signature
Steve84
Steve84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Gamer
Response to So Many Family Problems... Aug. 23rd, 2007 @ 10:58 PM Reply

hey sorry to hear all the bad news hope you feel better soon man keep your head up.