00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

knehzoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck you, America!

3,913 Views | 88 Replies

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 21:40:55

At 8/21/07 09:16 PM, shellshocked wrote: Now. If you're going to complain about some mere sugar, crap. Take off those clothes. Go to some third-world country wear their rags for clothes, speak their language, and fuck off. Easy as that.

You are obviously missing the point. I'm not just complaining about some mere sugar being banned from our school system. It's the principal of the matter.

Fudge dapping.

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 21:41:35

Fuck you how bout that?

Xbox Live GamerTag-KNY King Tek

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 21:42:02

My hand Hurts

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 21:42:22

Omg some random teen is cursing at America! this is definately going to spark some controversy within the News media, and cause 50 milion people to change their ways.

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 21:42:36

At 8/20/07 11:43 PM, MCSMstudios wrote: That really used to piss me off too. Not much you can do about it though, except start a very profitable junkfood-smuggling business.

Been there, done that. I sold pencils and energy drinks too.

My shady little buisness.

you were so high you chewed on candle wax for like an hour | Join the TF2 club.

(Gamertag: FrostedButts25)

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 21:44:35

I have a fast metabolism I can eat all I want.

"Target is going to be flooded with desperate NGers now."LoKoCoCo lol

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 21:44:56

At 8/21/07 09:42 PM, Sawke wrote: Omg some random teen is cursing at America! this is definately going to spark some controversy within the News media, and cause 50 milion people to change their ways.

Oh, my! Some gender confused teenager of the same age who has the nerve to spread their worthless opinion, this will surely make people care!

If you have nothing to contribute to the topic, shut the fuck up and don't put in your worthless two cents.

Fudge dapping.

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 21:47:54

At 8/21/07 12:05 AM, BigScizot wrote:
That's the wrong attitude. Fat people use up more fuel. They need more medical attention to stay alive. They drive up the cost of fuel and insurance! You see, if you portray the attitude that obesity is acceptable, then people are just going to keep getting fatter and fatter. NO ONE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD BE OBESE! It's completely unnacceptable and is bad for everyone.

I agree, but I don't think that taking privileges away from those that aren't abusing them is the answer.

A punishment of some sort would be better..........say, a fine for the parents if their child is unhealthy due to their own negligence.

It is technically child abuse.

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 21:58:42

At 8/21/07 09:44 PM, PossiblePancakes wrote:

If you have nothing to contribute to the topic, shut the fuck up and don't put in your worthless two cents.

you have nothing to contribute to this SITE. God every fucking month some idiot has something to say about America as if it will make a difference as if you matter.You know your sad little opinion doesn't matter because you put it in the General section where no one will take it seriously enough to shut you down. put this nonsense in the politics so they can really show what a fucking moron you are.

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 22:06:05

While I do agree with everything you said, why don't you fuck our incompetent government and leave me out of this. Although, yes, America does need a good ass rape right now.

The more I learn, the more I believe that truth is objective and reality is optional.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 22:07:32

What your saying makes sense, thread starting person. BUT: they change that around just because the food has very little nutritional value (and by very little I mean next-to none) and what they are trying to do is give food that has more nutritional value so the kids grow up healthier, and there are less people who have diabeties when they grow up. (the REAL reason is because people are lazy and like to complain)

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 22:08:15

At 8/20/07 11:42 PM, Sunglasses wrote: I'm as thin as a stick, and I eat all I want. What the fuck?

LOL DITTO
i weigh like 80 something pounds

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-21 22:08:39

At 8/21/07 09:58 PM, Sawke wrote: you have nothing to contribute to this SITE. God every fucking month some idiot has something to say about America as if it will make a difference as if you matter.You know your sad little opinion doesn't matter because you put it in the General section where no one will take it seriously enough to shut you down. put this nonsense in the politics so they can really show what a fucking moron you are.

Oooh, looks like I hit a nerve. My opinion obviously does matter because you seem to be getting all defensive. You interrupt a topic with your meaningless post that is nothing helpful or insiteful. It was a straight up flame, and it is people like you who are the cancer that is killing the Newgrounds BBS in means of intellectual conversation.

Please, go troll on 4chan if you are going to post stupid crap in a topic where it does not fit it.

Fudge dapping.

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 10:28:43

just shut up damn immagrant, America doesent have as much freedom as it use to have with MOTHER FUCKING "IRS" RUINING PEOPLES LIVES LIKE ME TELLING US THAT WE OWE OVER $80,000 TO THE STATE AND WE DONT! THE IRS IS SO RETARDED! AND IF YOU DONT PAY THE MONEY THAT U SHOUDLENT BE PAYING ULL GO BANKRUPT! THEN SINCE YOU GOTTA PAY THE IRS YOU CANT PAY INSURENCE THEN YOU END UP KILLING YR SELF CUZ U CANT PAY THE BILLS AND INSURENCE CUZ U HAVE TO PAY THE IRS
OR U POSSIBLEY COME UP WITH THE BEST SPEACH EVER! AND U SEW THE IRS FOR MORE THEN WHAT YOU GOTTA PAY THEM!!

[center][fontc=#0000FFs=5f=arial][b ]The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success.[/b][/font]

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 10:33:03

At 8/20/07 11:42 PM, Sunglasses wrote: I'm as thin as a stick, and I eat all I want. What the fuck?

Trouble with your thyroid gland, methinks.

Also: America, FUCK yeah!

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 10:58:29

I wish I had a fast metabolism.

D:

La dee da da da

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 11:08:11

Don't you just love people who blame "genetics" for their weight problems?
it's not that hard to get off your ass and stop eating "insert generic junk food here"
Jebus.

Hi thar.

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 11:14:50

Lol, go back to asialand, faggot.

I hope everybody had a real, real good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 11:46:30

yeah my school took away our chips popcorn and hamburgers and Ice cream just because some fatass kid has a heart attack doesnt mean we should all suffer christ Im gonna buy $600 worth of Mc Donlads and give free hand outs during lunch

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 11:58:12

Well, just removing some sugar isn't actually going to help. Make less food, that will help.

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 11:59:19

Kids, just remember to poop and you'll be fine!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 12:02:33

At 8/22/07 11:46 AM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: yeah my school took away our chips popcorn and hamburgers and Ice cream just because some fatass kid has a heart attack doesnt mean we should all suffer christ Im gonna buy $600 worth of Mc Donlads and give free hand outs during lunch

All it takes is one fat fuck to ruin the fun for everyone else.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 12:07:36

God bless Europe!!!

Man, this must be the first time ever someone used this frase 0.0

Europe, where women are beautiful (and don't let the Simpsons fool you, they do shave their legs) and where you are free to choose what you say, what you do, and what you eat.

So indeed, fuck you America, for being a fake democracy with no freedom of anything.

Real emo's slit their jugular, not their wrists.

That's why there's no real emo's on this planet.

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 12:57:17

Hey possible pancakes, welcome to the internet.

http://www.internationalbudget.org/resou rces/tools/index.htm click here to get started.
http://www.eclectechs.com/eti.html and you may want to visit this link as well.
Come back in a month when you have learned to use the internet properly.

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 13:02:21

At 8/21/07 06:59 AM, cellardoor6 wrote:
At 8/21/07 12:37 AM, Shawn wrote: Move to Canada!
It's a lot worse in Canada than it is in the US.

You have a lot more regulations on the food industry, and your government has a lot more control on local schools. If Ottawa wanted vegetables to be the only food children could eat at school... it would happen.

What are you talking about? they already tried that but failed, And the Goernment has virtual no control over the schools only the school boards does...

Free Hugs!

Friends List!

Space Cases "You Are Not Alone Video", In memory of the greatest show ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 13:06:57

At 8/22/07 01:03 PM, Basspro55 wrote: Why you poor excuse for an american I aughta come down there and kick your ass

IN AMERICA

Yeah XD. If he is american then thats domestic terrorism. Seriously if you are in America and bitching about it, leave. And if you are in another country and bitching about america, you need to realize howe great it really is and nobody is making you stay in America.

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 13:12:18

At 8/22/07 01:06 PM, Eltelelel wrote: And if you are in another country and bitching about america, you need to realize howe great it really is and nobody is making you stay in America.

Meh only thing i like in Amercia is White Castle But i hate your fucking boarder people jesus christ me and my friends drive to the boarder and they say "State your business" so we say "are business is White castle" And you think they let us say that no.... The fucking bug us for about a half an hour before they get it through there stupuid ass heads we are only coming to get some Burgers...

Free Hugs!

Friends List!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 13:15:12

Shawn, the reason why we need to secure our borders is so that money does not get generated out of America, and us dollars that leave the us, an equal amount must be brought back in.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck you, America! 2007-08-22 13:20:20

At 8/22/07 01:15 PM, Eltelelel wrote: Shawn, the reason why we need to secure our borders is so that money does not get generated out of America,

I have plenty of US Dollars Hell when i goto the store and get change back someof its in US coins.. We treat you money the same as ours Worths crap Money is nothing now adays BUT in the old days money was worth something, because it was made with silver or gold.. (lol i still have some silver dollars..)

On another note: Your fucking country got another one of our soldiers killed, Jesus christ, i hate how lots of the people in your country say we never fight But here were are in a fucking war that has nothing to do with us! Also we the fuck our are countries still there?

Free Hugs!

Friends List!

BBS Signature