• 131 Replies
Respond to this Topic
Wonchop
Wonchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 03:14 PM Reply

If you're eager to start a collab, might I suggest Baz Luhrnam's Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)? Sounds like it could make a meaty collab (provided you have a bit more standards than in Blamformers.)

MetalDart
MetalDart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 03:15 PM Reply

I'm going to see that movie today!

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777
http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.
My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature
animation-nation
animation-nation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 03:23 PM Reply

tom van u ban clock day because evry knos tht the clock crew and there spin offs suck

MetalOverlord11
MetalOverlord11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 03:36 PM Reply

castle crasher woot woot!

Envy is the name and killing is my gameI dont need you and and you dont need me

BBS Signature
Z-Sector
Z-Sector
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 03:44 PM Reply

I may now actually see Superbad.

LotR was all about walking. Fuck even the trees walked in those movies.
Chris Boe made my signature. Ya' know, the Crab Battle guy?

BBS Signature
Killer-DuK
Killer-DuK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 03:46 PM Reply

I saw Superbad the other day with a friend and I thought it was hilarious. I did spot a dick chest-burster in the credits, but we left soon after that. :P

Psytech
Psytech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 03:46 PM Reply

Cool Tom! Can't wait!

Find out your superhero name! Want to yell at me, comploment me, or what ever, just send me a PM! Collab between me and NaviJ11. Go check!

Aeonstars
Aeonstars
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 03:48 PM Reply

yeah superbad was awesome. it really captured the life of a teenage boy. And I believe anyone can relate to the problems the characters face to some degree. "I've got a bonnneeerrr"

XBL Gamertag: Aeonstarz

BBS Signature
BlueHippo
BlueHippo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Artist
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 04:19 PM Reply

At 8/20/07 01:52 PM, TomFulp wrote: Check out this awesome picture of a guy who made a Castle Crashers costume! We'll be showing Castle Crashers at the Penny Arcade Expo this weekend. Come out and compete against other players in the new arena battles!

damn, that thing is sweet! someone is gonna get a shit ton of halloween candy this year ;) and you're going to be releasing more of the game? damn i wish i wasn't a broke ass and could come out and play :(

In other news, I saw Superbad this weekend! It was really funny and I highly recommend it... And keep an eye out for the dick chest burster and Penicorn in the end credits. I like to think they got some inspiration from all the dick-related art threads here on NG, but dick humor has been around forever so I won't get too cocky about it.

i usually sit for all of the credits of movies (mainly just comedies, for the slim chance there will be something afterwards) but have yet to see Superbad, but it has been recommended to me many a time. It's another one of those 10,000 2007 movies i have to go see :( but a penicorn and a chest burster, eh? well i'll be :0

It's a slow news day for me. I was tempted to orchestrate an I Am Legend collab for a Halloween release, but the movie isn't coming out until December, so it feels like bad timing. Adam Phillips has posted news on Waterlollies and Randy Solem has posted news and pictures from his upcoming Zelda spoof.

Waterlollies has his dead sexy style, but it looks even better on this one from what i've seen. of course, each of Adam's toons look more amazing as time goes on, his style is just constantly improving. his color choices are really phenomenal, and he's really perfected setting the mood with colors. i can't wait.

randy's toon looks good, too, but it's not as eye appealing as waterlollies, but then again, what really is? i know it will be an awesome toon though, but sprites look like sprites to me :P

Please go tell Tim Frommeyer to make a Madness Day submission, because I want to see it.

ooh, that would be a good one! i'll try to go poke his fat ass with a stick and motivate him ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - : : fart : : bikes: : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BBS Signature
Major-Blood
Major-Blood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 04:31 PM Reply

I can't wait for castle crashers!

linkie7
linkie7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 04:36 PM Reply

cool

Planky
Planky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 05:57 PM Reply

Lolcock.

BBS Signature
TinaTheWritingWriter
TinaTheWritingWriter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 05:57 PM Reply

Did anyone else notice that Jonah Hill has lost a LOT of weight since he did The 40 Year Old Virgin and Accepted up to now?

...Or do only chicks notice stuff like that???

<3 -t

Superbad dick drawings &amp; other news

"If music be the food of love, play on."

-Shakespeare

BBS Signature
East525
East525
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 05:59 PM Reply

At 8/20/07 05:57 PM, TinaTheWritingWriter wrote: Did anyone else notice that Jonah Hill has lost a LOT of weight since he did The 40 Year Old Virgin and Accepted up to now?

He probably has to just so he can fit the character he's playing.

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 06:00 PM Reply

Dick chest burster really creeps me out.

BBS Signature
Meebs
Meebs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 06:39 PM Reply

Dude theres no way superbad thought of BOTH penicorns and chestbursters by themselves :P.
Was an awesome movie though.

..::Flash For Breakfast::....::Indie::...::Albino Cop::....::Epic Riffs::..

BBS Signature
acejosh
acejosh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 06:42 PM Reply

all so he made a drawing of super cock it was funney
buy some sh!t help a brother out!

Chris-Aldin
Chris-Aldin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 06:57 PM Reply

Yay for Waterlollies, man I can't wait till that comes out, hopefully it is at least as good as littleFoot!

I have yet to play Castle Crashers, why? I have no idea.

BBS Signature
AnkhClock
AnkhClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Filmmaker
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 07:29 PM Reply

At 8/20/07 02:08 PM, MrTutorial wrote: Aren't they supposed to ask permission to use that? Didn't Stamper copywrite it?

You can't copyright penises.

At 8/20/07 02:15 PM, Brewell wrote: what happeded to the clock day announcements?

They'll get here, hold your horses young man.

It's only ever official Clocks who win the grand prizes.

I'll Eat Your Face

BBS Signature
Nihongo
Nihongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 07:42 PM Reply

LOL! The Castle Crashers costume was very impressive. Defenitaly had to take some time to make that.
I haven't seen Super Bad yet, but I might go see it this week. I'll be sure to check out the credits now.

What would Jesus think of us now? He'd probably be on NG spamming!
Wii Club Member I SSBC I Wanna Get Rated? I PM me if bored

BBS Signature
NegativeONE
NegativeONE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Game Developer
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 07:49 PM Reply

Shit, I was gonna make a post about those penis parallels, but I forgot. They also had an equivalent to the Phallasaurus Rex I drew some years back. I guess these coincidences are bound to happen. Great movie at that.

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 8/20/07 03:15 PM, MetalDart wrote: I'm going to see that movie today!

I have to wait until Friday to see it :[

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Lantay77
Lantay77
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 07:51 PM Reply

That movie was wrong...

Lantay77 Productions
NG_Page - Website - Trayiel Online, flash based MMORPG in development.

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 8/20/07 05:57 PM, TinaTheWritingWriter wrote: Did anyone else notice that Jonah Hill has lost a LOT of weight since he did The 40 Year Old Virgin and Accepted up to now?

He's still fat.

BBS Signature
hesay
hesay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 09:21 PM Reply

superbad.. haha funny movie .

Superbad dick drawings &amp; other news

eh! dude. . .I just made a account in Newgrounds

greensucksbluerules
greensucksbluerules
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 09:28 PM Reply

I'll try to see Superbad ASAP.

Sig by chris-092

BBS Signature
Big-Red-Head
Big-Red-Head
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 10:17 PM Reply

i cant wait 2 play Castle Crashers! its gunna be awsome!

BBS Signature
voidshatter
voidshatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 10:17 PM Reply

i'd rather not draw a penis bursting out of a chest

"We require more nonsense! Somebody fetch me a turtle..." ~ Bringerzl

Ponz
Ponz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 10:51 PM Reply

lol yea i can't wait to see Superbad it looks awesome just like castlecrashers

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature
Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Superbad dick drawings & other news Aug. 20th, 2007 @ 10:53 PM Reply

Superbad was awesome.