Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-24 00:43:22 Reply

more stick fighting

Doodlage

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-24 01:12:42 Reply

well I'm posting too much on this topic so I've gotta wait about 27 min till I can post more

Doodlage

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-24 01:14:32 Reply

a little self depricating humor never hurt anyone... except maybe the clinically depressed

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-24 01:17:38 Reply

even more random crap. I think on the top left page there is a bad guy from the old spiderman cartoons on tv... can't remeber his name though. spidey always called him fish bowl and crap like that.

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-24 01:21:42 Reply

the last doodles from that notebook that I'm willing to post. (the rest are too embarassing. it's funny how far i've come since those days)

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-28 12:47:04 Reply

damn looks like this thread is going stale. I'll have to get on and post some more pictures after work. Everything I've posted in here so far has been highschool doodles but I've managed to locate a collection of doodles from college classes now.

Captain
Captain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-28 13:12:28 Reply

At 1/28/08 12:47 PM, Flap-doodlez wrote: damn looks like this thread is going stale.

I haven't been in school, which is when i do most of my doodles, so i havn't posted anything lately, but i have a doodle sitting in the car i did during intermission to an opera (really badass opera with lots of sculptures and props and intense music)

Look at my art!

BBS Signature
02selleg
02selleg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-28 17:59:16 Reply

A random Doodle . my first up load

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-29 00:35:20 Reply

I would love to doodle like you because the stuff you just show on those papers is just so damn diverse that It's well almost limitless. What kind of stuff is in your collage doodles?

thanks. as far as the diversity goes I just draw what ever happens to pop into my head at the time. My college doodles are pretty similar to my highschool doodles in style just with added experience. here's an example...

Doodlage

Crazy-Inovation
Crazy-Inovation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-29 00:37:08 Reply

Thars a serious lot of doodles. *Chuckle*

Whot ho? Very good. Speak like a true English Gentleman!

How many Idiots have you kicked today?

BBS Signature
Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-29 00:44:09 Reply

this doodle page as well as the next two I plan on posting are from my art theory class. the professor was extremly boring, it was a 3 hour lecture, and the class size was somewhere around 400 so it was very easy to get away with doodling.

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-29 00:49:50 Reply

got a little tribute to Madness on this page

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-29 00:53:56 Reply

another one from art theory. the scientist is reciting lines from a song but I can't remeber what song or who it is by.

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-29 13:47:21 Reply

this page is from my child development class

Doodlage

WilliWowza
WilliWowza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-29 15:54:18 Reply

At 1/23/08 05:06 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 1/23/08 03:20 PM, WilliWowza wrote:
Best one yet.
Wait was that sarcasm?

Well, no. Donkey Kong looks like Jaws from James Bond, K.Rool looks like a cardboard cutout and the random whore just made me crack out laughing, it's brilliant.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.
Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature
Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-30 15:05:58 Reply

just another one strange creature idea I had while in class

Doodlage

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-01 08:14:49 Reply

At 1/29/08 03:54 PM, WilliWowza wrote: the random whore just made me crack out laughing, it's brilliant.

That´s no random whore, she´s Daisy from "Donkey Kong". Haven´t you played before? I think Prince got inspired by the looks of her in the cover of the 8-bit computers version... But what about the fishnets? Now I´ll always imagine them under her current princess dress... ;D

Hey PrinceFlea..., I wanted to ask you something. In your post of the 8/16/07, in the first page... That girl looked like a mix of Betty Boop and Danger Lady... Can you tell me more about this?
(Oh, and your last creature was really cool. Nice work.)

At 1/24/08 01:17 AM, Flap-doodlez wrote: even more random crap. I think on the top left page there is a bad guy from the old spiderman cartoons on tv... can't remeber his name though. spidey always called him fish bowl and crap like that.

Mysterio.
Good bunch of doods, by the way.

Well... I was in a sort of creative crisis lately. I´ll upload another sheet of my old crap just to let all of you know I´m still among the living. Bye.

Doodlage

LilFugitive
LilFugitive
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-01 10:30:52 Reply

This one I made during French class, it's a bit weird, but hell... it's worth posting :P

Doodlage

Ruining your life since 2006

BBS Signature
Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-01 13:55:05 Reply

At 2/1/08 10:30 AM, LilFugitive wrote: This one I made during French class, it's a bit weird, but hell... it's worth posting :P

looks trippy man.

Hey Joe do you draw you people in pencil first and then ink them or is that all completely pen?

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-04 14:57:50 Reply

this page features cookie monster and a cracked out scientist!

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-04 15:00:32 Reply

the only thing on this page that I thought was worth showing

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-04 15:05:26 Reply

...because when my professor talks about American presidents from the mid 1800's I think about bigfoot

Doodlage

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-05 06:17:51 Reply

At 2/4/08 06:22 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
Oh What in the world that old thing... I honestly did'nt think that it was going get any attention at all. I just did it out of a little boredom and well I kind of had an thing for some cartoon chicks at the time.Hell When I drew that I didn't really even knew what Danger Lady was until you spoke of it.

I doodled this during 2 1/2 classes today day

Cartoon Chicks Rule. Betty Boop is for me what Betty Page is for Pin-up lovers. Someday I will pay her a proper homage (Or I´m doing it already?). Browsing your first pages I recognized Mazinger-Z... Now I know why do you have Dr. Hell as your icon. Why don´t you try to draw him? I´m sure you could make him look more hellish.
Your last submission is neat, but I´d like to see some people on it.
You know me... I can´t imagine a castle without a princess waiting to be rescued. Clad in fishnets, of course.

At 2/1/08 01:55 PM, Flap-doodlez wrote:
Hey Joe do you draw you people in pencil first and then ink them or is that all completely pen?

No pencil, some of them have been sketched before, but with the very own blue/black ballpen that you can see. I couldn´t call them doodles if they had been made otherwise.
Question: Would Bigfoot run the nation amok?

Well, A new installment of Campus Doodles coming up right now. The chesty blonde in shades is my favourite of the bunch.

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-05 14:10:58 Reply

Question: Would Bigfoot run the nation amok?

I bet bigfoot would make a great president. Believe it or not he's very well educated.

Anywho, I'm thinking of starting a portfolio thread for myself. Anyone interested in seeing what I do when I'm not doodling? Well, here's another doodle just for the hell of it...
This is from my abnormal psychology class so I decided to draw some abnormal doodles (and of course write about the correlation between the murder rate and ice cream sales)

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-06 02:52:10 Reply

hey anyone here wanting to see something other than a doodle by my should check out the heavy metal discussion thread. I posted a little concept sketch for critique link to the thread

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-06 14:46:36 Reply

Man That seems seems pretty damn neat man,I think it looks like rather an step up from your doodles for sure . I think the piles of skulls you have placed in different areas seem to give an bit depth.But something about the shading needs an little bit of work down though.
Did you have anymore stuff like that in mind?

yeah I didn't bother to add much shading because I was just trying to work out an idea. I'll probably never finish the project because when it comes to photorealism my skills are somewhat limited. It's funny you mention the skulls giving it depth because I think I spent more time making them then anything else in the picture. If you're interested in more of my work I'm going to start my portfolio thread today. (probably titled Alan's art or flap-doodlez art or something like that)

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-06 15:14:12 Reply

Here is a link to my portfolio thread in case it gets lost in the forum http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8570 87

Comrade-K-rad
Comrade-K-rad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-13 20:17:56 Reply

yay school doodle

Doodlage

: devArt :
The Emperor Protects.

BBS Signature
Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-14 00:46:53 Reply

At 2/13/08 08:17 PM, Comrade-K-rad wrote: yay school doodle

cool doodle but how does he fit that hat under his helmet? lol

Comrade-K-rad
Comrade-K-rad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-02-14 09:11:14 Reply

he doesn't

: devArt :
The Emperor Protects.

BBS Signature