New Topic Respond to this Topic
dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to Doodlage 2007-12-13 08:32:44 Reply

i mostly doodle in math , while history is a total bludge , it's such a bludge that i just play monster hunter freedom with my buddy patrick , the doodle bellow has some mhf related doodles , well what ever...

Doodlage

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

FlashMaster20000
FlashMaster20000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2007-12-13 09:44:36 Reply

This is A picture I made really quick. lol

Doodlage

El-Presidente
El-Presidente
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2007-12-13 10:14:26 Reply

At 12/13/07 07:10 AM, BizarroJoe did a lot of crazy shit:
Man those are amazing! You should definitely move those into Flash. I was just looking at your stuff like your High Def Sprite, which is all right, but not really good, compared to what these look like. You should look at some tutorials, get a tablet, and just destroy Flash (in a good way). You definitely have the artistic capacity to. Your anatomy, great. Your shading, great. A slight suggestion might be work a "little" bit on your elbows, because some of them are a little too pointy. The little in quotes means REALLY LITTLE!

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS
8=================================>
...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature
BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage 2007-12-19 07:15:54 Reply

At 12/13/07 10:14 AM, El-Presidente wrote: At 12/13/07 07:10 AM, BizarroJoe did a lot of crazy shit:
Man those are amazing! You should definitely move those into Flash. I was just looking at your stuff like your High Def Sprite, which is all right, but not really good, compared to what these look like.

Señor Presidente... Are you trying to me that the stuff that I scribbled in class 8 years ago is better than my actual submissions...? Now I´m really down. All this has been for naught!!! I´ll turn Emo and die now.

But not before completing my duties for the collabs... Anyway, thanks a lot for the criticsm. I´ll think about it.
Man, I´m in such a hype right now. Now that my pupils are on vacation, I´m all day in front of the computer working on my next submissions... But I´m taking a rest now to post here once again.

This time this will have a special twist on them.
This thread was meant to have the doodles people made in class, you know, while the teacher was doing what he/she has to do... Thus, the pupils were doodling, Ok?
...but... What if the teacher were doodling also?
Now you´ll have the answer. These are my Teacher Doodles!!! Made blatantly in front of the face of my kid students when giving them private english classes!!!
And scanned with the tool of one them! The nerve!
First installment:

Doodlage

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage 2007-12-19 07:20:34 Reply

And now, the second installment.

Hey, I´m not neglecting them... It´s only that the only way that those little bastards learn anything is to make them do LOTS of exercises... Which I prepare first in my home. So think it as a way of bringing back my lost time. Made on pieces of paper or the margins of my notebook.
Hope you enjoy them.

Doodlage

tiger515220022
tiger515220022
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2007-12-20 23:25:07 Reply

here's my doodle please tell me what you think

Doodlage

Tell me your quirk here in my thread :3

BBS Signature
tiger515220022
tiger515220022
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2007-12-24 21:32:31 Reply

shh dont tell anyone im double posting but more people should post on this.. its a good thread

Tell me your quirk here in my thread :3

BBS Signature
Captain
Captain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Doodlage 2007-12-24 22:28:10 Reply

this is an awesome thread, i just have to put something in it

this actually was a pretty important assignment, drew on it while teacher explained what we were supposed to do

Doodlage

Look at my art!

BBS Signature
killslasher
killslasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2007-12-24 22:48:31 Reply

At 8/15/07 12:49 PM, crazerfish50 wrote:
At 8/15/07 11:31 AM, HahaBears wrote: MATH omgomgomgomg I doodled soooo much in math and finished at a 68 ooooh yeaaah

all my scanned doodles are old from that class :/ heres one anyways
isds that..is that vegeta??? XD

Yes I think so.And HahaBears you really like to doodle

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-02 13:11:10 Reply

At 12/20/07 09:34 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Man If only their were other doodle threads on here,

Why? This is just perfect. One is the only one we need.
By the way, cool portrait. Keep on that.

There has passed a while since the last time anybody post here... It´s time to upload my old scribblings again. Hope you enjoy, as always.

Doodlage

Captain
Captain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-02 15:49:00 Reply

Now some German class doodles!! Teacher made the mistake of giving me a highlighter and expecting me to pay attention.

This thread is fun, but you can't help feel slightly insignificant at how cool and clean BizarroJoes stuff is

Doodlage

Look at my art!

BBS Signature
BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-04 06:43:08 Reply

At 1/2/08 03:49 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: Now some German class doodles!! Teacher made the mistake of giving me a highlighter and expecting me to pay attention.

This thread is fun, but you can't help feel slightly insignificant at how cool and clean BizarroJoes stuff is

Yeah, that´s what he gets for messing with an artist. You gotta love that orange ink (Oooh, shinyy...).
Thanks for the cumpliements, but just keep posting more of those doodles. You´re helping to raise the level on the thread. Retarded Baby-Man and JawHead Jeb are really cool, and what about the orange light from the door?. Insignificant my ass.

At 1/3/08 04:37 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Holly shit was that Devil Man from Go Nagai the same creator who have made so many of the other mech/super robot/etc on saw on the bottom left corner!? I could tell who he was from the first second I've noticed him with the very similar designs .I wonder if he still makes anime at all.

Bingo, it´s DevilMan. I think Nagai is working more as producer and distributer than making comics now.
You know, that´s the type of comments I like... When people recognize a character and say "Hey, isn´t that...?". Feel like I´m among mateys.

So who or what particular was your drawing style influenced by anywhy? It always seems to be changing over time periodicly spawning from different looks. I simply don't know how you make your doodles just so clean and smooth aswell as to different thoughts.

Being honest, manga has been the most influent trend on my style. The first artist I wanted to copy from was Johji Manabe(Outlanders,Caravan Kidd,etc...) But I´ve read lots of comics of all sorts, and I´ve been always fascinated on the relationship about drawing style and storytelling. That´s why I tried all sorts of stuff in my drawings... And I still doing so.
Anyway, I want to recall you that, except when mentioned, almost all of my submissions in this thread are from almost ten years ago, when I was in the university. Notice that little Cloud from FF VII? Well, the PlayStation controller he´s holding is not a Dual Shock... I think that´s pretty explanatory about when those doodles were made.
Ah, and I haven´t forgot your comment on my userpage. I´ve been busy, just give some more time.

Well, more posting of my old stuff. As usual, hope you enjoy them.

Doodlage

Captain
Captain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-05 13:35:50 Reply

Thanks bizzaro, glad i can contribute, this is such a cool thread, glad it got off the ground

heres another doodle, well started as a doodle but spent more time on it then most

I really liked the jaw head idea and wanted to continue it so i drew the head in english class, got bored in physics and drew a body, and shaded it during math instead of working

so a days worth of boredom in one doodle!

by the by dookie hasn't posted anything in a while, i wonder whats up with that?

Doodlage

Look at my art!

BBS Signature
BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-06 12:54:23 Reply

Hoho... Looks like he´s having a talk with his own shoulder. The head´s begging it for pardon, but that upper part of limb is just giving him the cold shoulder. MAN, that´s really FUCKED UP. I think Jawhead is a great character for an avant-garde comic strip... The only character who needs to appear in it would be himself, ´cause he needs no one to talk to...
Dookie must´ve been busy with family matters, studies and stuff like that lately, but I´m sure he will be be back soon and take his thread back by storm, as he did some time ago.

Well, more of them. As my holidays are almost over, Today I´m having a posting bonanza for celebrating, just before going to work in my latest cathouse sign. So, here you have them.
Hey... hold it for a moment... These are the first doodles I made when I entered the university...
Aaah... the nostalgia...

Doodlage

Captain
Captain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-06 13:43:09 Reply

haha fun, whats a cathouse sign? Fun doodles

yeah i'm working on anatomy and getting human form (or atleast with how i use it) down alot better, just getting things to look right even though i draw everything kinda warped and mesed up, trying to get better at anatomy

Look at my art!

BBS Signature
randomdude1194
randomdude1194
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Filmmaker
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-06 15:00:22 Reply

OK, I might have posted this before but I'm not sure. So yeah it's kind of old I guess. I was just trying different faces. Sorry about the dark contrast, I had trouble uploading a jpeg so I had to do a GIF.

Doodlage

randomdude1194
randomdude1194
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Filmmaker
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-06 15:05:05 Reply

At 1/6/08 03:00 PM, randomdude1194 wrote: OK, I might have posted this before but I'm not sure. So yeah it's kind of old I guess. I was just trying different faces. Sorry about the dark contrast, I had trouble uploading a jpeg so I had to do a GIF.

oh crap that's worse than I thought! Please delete that and this post for the love of god! Thank you.

Captain
Captain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-07 21:38:08 Reply

More doodles!

As much as physics class interests me, and no matter how cool the teacher is, mondays are key doodleing days, especially done blatantly in front of the teacher, while there watching, and standing right next to you...

Doodlage

Look at my art!

BBS Signature
BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-08 13:07:20 Reply

At 1/6/08 01:43 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: haha fun, whats a cathouse sign?

I´m starting to know why my thread is so little browsed...

At 1/7/08 09:38 PM, Captain-Ben wrote:
mondays are key doodleing days, especially done blatantly in front of the teacher, while there watching, and standing right next to you...

BALLS OF STEEL, man. Big ones.

Well, a little story about the girl without legs at the bottom. A chick from my class asked me to xerox this page ´cause she fancied to tatoo it on her. Damn, I should have taken advantage of that situation, she had a nice pair of breasts.

Doodlage

Captain
Captain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-08 13:20:15 Reply

whats your thread? got a link?

Teacher didn't seem to care to much, i had he math and the right answer so all was well

And so your true nature comes out, your just in the doodlage for the woman! I knew it :P

Look at my art!

BBS Signature
BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-09 06:36:18 Reply

At 1/8/08 01:20 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: whats your thread? got a link?

Just click on my profile. I suggest you to do it in all the artists that you find interesting or funny, you can get a lot of info that way. An example: I´ve just seen you´re a newbie. Welcome to the Newgrounds!

And so your true nature comes out, your just in the doodlage for the woman! I knew it :P

Yeah, I´m a pussy magnet. It´s a pity that the bitches here in León are as frigid as the climate.
I don´t know what´s happening to me lately. Maybe it´s only that Californication has just been aired here in Spain and some of the cynnical sarcasm of Duchovny has got into me. Meh.
Hey, PrinceFlea, your latest pics are really cool, they have put me in a sort of nostalgic mood... Ahh... all that young people in those chairs...
I like the ponytail girl in the second page. You nailed the hips and the crinkles in the pullover. I was about to put the hand in the monitor just to take a grasp of that butt. (Hehheh...)

Well, new post. Same as the previous ones. I liked the punkette, she´s cute. ´Till next time!

Doodlage

Erasmus
Erasmus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-09 14:47:20 Reply

At 1/7/08 09:38 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: More doodles!

As much as physics class interests me, and no matter how cool the teacher is, mondays are key doodleing days, especially done blatantly in front of the teacher, while there watching, and standing right next to you...

EXACTLY as i do, i'll get some pictures i did in my maths book up soon :P

Formerly PieLover61

Sp1r1T
Sp1r1T
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-09 16:55:14 Reply

Guess what my name is :P

Its a little rough. I think I shall go over it.

Doodlage

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-09 17:59:05 Reply

At 1/9/08 04:55 PM, Sp1r1T wrote: Guess what my name is :P

Its a little rough. I think I shall go over it.

It's Alex isnt it?

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
Captain
Captain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-09 18:09:32 Reply

Not really a newbie to newgrounds, been on here forever, had an old account, stopped getting on for a while, came back found out there was an art forum and made a new account,

so a veteren to newgrounds but a newbie to art forum, just discovered in the past 5 months or so

and i checked out the catsign thread, pretty badass stuff, i'm terrible at drawing on a computer and the lack of stylus in my life doesn't help, but i just got an airbrush so i'm learning to use that, pretty fun

Look at my art!

BBS Signature
patu1
patu1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-14 15:41:58 Reply

bizzaro wow your drawings are awasome =]

BBS Signature
Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-15 01:01:10 Reply

do I see Earthworm Jim on the bottom of that page?

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-15 01:15:32 Reply

I love browsing this topic. I spent all of highschool and 3 years of boring college classes doodling. It's nice to see I'm not alone. On an exciting note, lately at work they've been covering all the tables with paper as sort of a makeshift table cloth. Needless to say I've "decorated" most of them now. I'm going to have to dig up some of my old doodles from classes and post 'em on here.

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

raveninskyprime
raveninskyprime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-15 01:19:53 Reply

Man... I need to get in on this thread...

Who are you?
My art thread.

BBS Signature
Comrade-K-rad
Comrade-K-rad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage 2008-01-15 16:26:46 Reply

i love to doodle

Doodlage