00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doodlage

109,508 Views | 970 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-15 17:13:59

doodles, right where they belong, next to my lecture notes

Doodlage

: devArt :

The Emperor Protects.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-15 21:42:30

Some old doodle while waiting for a bus to come.

bomarc

Doodlage

bomarc

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-16 14:10:06

yes,i drew this in class,during economy,dunno if it's something that hits his head or leaves it but anyway thats up to you to decide.

Doodlage

statement:my subplot in the mspaint brawl: a webcomic???

°-][deviantART][-°°-][sheezyart][-°

°-][the frickin' repo-man !][-°

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-17 16:10:46

great doodles everyone
i have some with me, but i want to wait till monday when i get some of my homework back that i scribbled on.

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-24 07:05:52

First, some comments...
Thanks to Comrade-K-rad for posting more of his Gruesome Battle Scenes. You know, that´s an interesting topic for a thread...
Welcome to Bomarc (the back of your page seemed interesting, too.) and XkakiharaX. Keep posting.
I really have to try that liney style that PrinceFlea shows in his submissions... Look at his last landscape. It´s only a forest and mountains but it seems so... mysterious. Definitely, I have to try that.

And now...
Well I´ve been able to scan some more new pictures of mine. But I´m afraid none of them are legally suited to be considered "doodles" for this thread... That´s why I beg your pardon for posting this. I made it on my sketch notepad on the Halloween night. I was very depressed thinking of my dire situation respecting my participation on this Art Forum and I started drawing without thinking much in what I was doing. This is the result and I really wanted to show it to you. Maybe it´s better suited for other doodle thread, but THIS is the only doodle thread I´ve posted and I want to keep it that way. So sorry, Dook. I apologize to you all. But anyway, look and judge it.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-24 08:13:13

ok since i only posted "the killer squad" here is more

Doodlage

my user page, visit, leave a comment, help out

I don't paint, if you want a sketch or a graphic black & white drawing call me ;) Check my DeviantArt site :)

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-24 08:21:13

and ofc who could forget good old dad

Doodlage

I don't paint, if you want a sketch or a graphic black & white drawing call me ;) Check my DeviantArt site :)

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-24 08:22:36

this guy, done in English class
*sigh*

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-24 08:24:10

this i posted in a difrent doodle thread but since that one is inactive, here

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-24 08:45:17

last one for today, i have more but won't post cuz these may suck and i don't wanna overload with bad stuff,
your call

i put allot of effort in this one

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-24 10:35:58

bizzaroJoe I love the way you draw girls, those big hips make me happy :)

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-24 12:12:05

Here's am inked sketch that I made in math class, not too long ago. I still got an A+ in that class. I don't know if this counts as a doodle, I think it's more of an unintended drawing.

Doodlage

This account is no longer active. Let this signature serve as the only existing tribute to this account's former greatness.

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-27 07:11:32

At 11/25/07 08:30 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: I do not really see the reason to why you should exactly be apoligizing about your work Especially Since That Is fucking Professional.

Because I feel like cheating. Topics come with a set of rules that are meant to be followed, you know. All my previous posts were real doodles, made in class a lot of years ago. But anyway, my last post is the thing most similar to a real doodle that I can post here right now... I really wanted to point the type of strange things that people can draw when they are down. (Although I think that having just read the latest Hideshi Hino´s volume, The Strange Disease Of Zoroku and Other Stories has helped a lot...)
Professional? I´m really trying to give´em that look... Yeah, that blue-grid paper really gives that professional look that editors are looking for... BlackMarketKraig digs it a lot.
But thanks for all your support. You were right, I looked like a cry-baby. I´ll try to work more and bitch less. That way I´ll eventually get to make something good.

At 11/24/07 10:35 AM, MindChamber wrote: bizzaroJoe I love the way you draw girls, those big hips make me happy :)

They´re intended to make people feel that way! But, hey, MindChamber... It´s funny for you to say that in this thread and right now... Did my latest submission make you miss them so much?

Well, look what you´ve made me do. I´ll have to break the rules again and post a picture from my notepad. Well at least it was made quite a time ago. But I still like it much... I saved the scan under the name "Giving the cold shoulder"... What do you think?

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-11-27 08:20:29

How did you learn to doodle so well?

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-01 01:15:09

At 11/27/07 08:20 AM, Demonofloom wrote: How did you learn to doodle so well?

just practice all the time with someone every once in a while giving you a suggestion on how to get better

Did you just put your balls on my sandwich?

Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-01 17:06:26

Well, happy-happy again... Just arrived from my friend´s house and I´ve come back with... A new batch of Campus Doodles!!! Specially dedicated to all the people who has supported my submissions... and have born with patience my childish laments (all that boohoo´s et al.).
This one was drawn on a tiny piece of paper... You know that old habit I had of keeping that shit for reusing in class...
Apart from that... Don´t you just keep watching this and post sumthin´, dammit!!!
I don´t wanna be the only one bumpin´ this thread!!!
Just a teeny-meeny little doodle... Please?
Pretty please??

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-01 17:48:07

joe, you win internets.

REALITIY, IT'S JUST, IT'S JUST-REALITY

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-02 12:33:01

At 12/1/07 05:48 PM, squidium wrote: joe, you win internets.

Yes!!! I needed that Internet connection!!! Now I´ll be able to post in the forum myself, from my home! (I use now my uncle´s.). Now, I only have to get my own scanner (I use my friend´s.) and my own computer (I use my brother´s... When he´s on his room I can´t use it.) left. When will I get wired, squidium?
While I´m waiting for the broadband installment kids to arrive, I´ll post another sheet...

Ohboy, ohboy, this is is going to rock!!!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-02 12:54:46

Ha ha joe, your doodles look better than my drawings.

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-02 21:52:34

According to Bizzarojoe's profile, he's 31. I'm 15. I mean, when I'll be that old, I'll probably be almost as good as he is. In the meantime, another doodle. I blame doodles for the 79 I got in English class. Anyway, here it is!

Doodlage

This account is no longer active. Let this signature serve as the only existing tribute to this account's former greatness.

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-02 23:04:03

since every one was posting their doodles here is one on mine

Doodlage

Test for echo

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-04 15:26:02

inspired by a juiceboxxx video haha

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-04 19:10:04

doodle....

Doodlage

The Emperor Protects.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-04 19:19:42

whats up peeps?
great doodles all around. i have a few of mine, but they're scattered around my house and at school so i'll have to collect them all before i post.

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-04 19:29:35

Moar doodles!

Doodlage

The Emperor Protects.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-07 11:48:03

At 12/2/07 09:52 PM, Anim8or666 wrote: According to Bizzarojoe's profile, he's 31. I'm 15. I mean, when I'll be that old, I'll probably be almost as good as he is.

If I were you, I´d aim higher than me, honestly... This is for your own good, don´t be so lazyass as me.
...aand... I´m worrying about the increasing number of people who spell my nick improperly... Is it so difficult to remember? I had no idea...

PrinceFlea´s vision of the physical world is strange and somewhat frightening... I love it.
wasb is promising, they´re rough sketches, but I think that someting nice could come out of those.
What could I say of Comrade-K-Rad ... The hack´n´slash is really funny.

Well, here you have another sheet of the same.
Translation of the upper right text bubbles:
- Oh, noes! What kind of monsters are abducting me? Which will be their purpose?
- Got´em, gals! He´s really hot,too! <3

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-08 08:41:33

At 12/7/07 07:38 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
Oh look at me Blab on about this shit I just really don't see how my stuff comes to good ,when In technicality it isn't perfect,devinchi or botticini wise. I find it really hard otherwise to tell If i'm good at all in my own way. I have an Hard time telling if that was sarcasm or an actual complement.

Hmm... I think it´s time to get serious here...
When I say that I like something, I like it. Don´t think too much about it. Have you ever seen a contemporary art gallery? Most of the pictures there can´t be considered as technically (or anatomically, if human figures) "correct". There other values apart from that .
There is an art trend called "Hyperrealism" (I don´t know the proper english term, sorry.) that intends to portrait reality beyond of what the eye can see. Your latest submission reminded me a lot of that.
Of course you have to improve a lot in other aspects, but you´re still very young, you have a lot of time left to learn how to draw in tha art school style! What I am trying to state is that you have somthing very distinctive and personal and I´m afraid you could ditch it because it´s not "good drawing".
You have a strong point. treasure it, becuase one day, you could have to make use of it.
I hope this time I were able to make me understood.

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-09 23:14:14

HA! I got to watch TV for the first time in 3 months yesterday, and I doodled the whole time.

Joe, are your doodles done in blue ball point pen? If so, that is awesome, I did the same exact thing in high school. Half my drawings ever done were in Geometry, 5th period.

...and also in the next year, when I had to retake Geometry because I failed it the year before. I wonder why.

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-13 07:10:26

At 12/9/07 10:49 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
when he usually does play with it usually throws it an an basketball hoop,Stomp on his body , throw it againt the ceiling yeah He does an a lot of torture to one an inaminant object.

... and the poor Ducky McDuckerson still works after that...? You drew him like a terrible, maniac person... It´s only that I can´t imagine a toy annoying enough to be treated like that...

At 12/9/07 11:14 PM, PunchOrBePunched wrote: Joe, are your doodles done in blue ball point pen?

Yes, mostly. If not, I used black ball pen. Have you noticed many of my sheets have a group of spots in the corner...? It was me cleaning the point to avoid ink bloating.
I hope to see more of those (Your doodles, I mean.) in this thread.

...and also in the next year, when I had to retake Geometry because I failed it the year before. I wonder why.

I fucked up university as a whole. But it was either doodling or going on a sex-crazed bloody rampage. And I thought I chose the most unharmful way (because I did that, don´t you think so...?)
To illustrate that, I´ll post this sheet from that period. Look at the picture on the upper left corner. The object being thrown is one of the ashcans that could be seen on the passageways of my campus... I didn´t do that in real life, but almost. And I wouldn´t have stopped after the first one.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-12-13 08:08:43

AH , i love doodling or "doodlage" , my math book was full of doodles , mostly naruto doodles which were a vein attempt to explain various plots and characters to the guy who sits next to me , this just makes me feel great seeing all this stuff :D

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz