New Topic Respond to this Topic
insipidmortal
insipidmortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Sep. 19th, 2007 @ 07:02 AM Reply

At 9/11/07 01:49 PM, BizarroJoe wrote: And to insipidmortal... Your cyborg is really cool. Is it really a doodle? You know, I usually use a pocket-size notebook (with blue-grid paper) as a sketchbook and I could cheat people posting them as doodles, but I´m making a fool of myself... Maybe it´s only that you are so good hiding papers from the teacher as I was in those times... I didn´t want to accuse you from cheating, so forget what I said...

yea, its a doodle, geography doodle to be precise. I used a blank white piece of paper from a folder, i made a small pencil picture, then while we were ment to be working, i shrouded it in this awesome pen, and here be the result. I dont really hide my stuff, as we usually sit at the back, and the teachers arent very observant.

Lost-Thought
Lost-Thought
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Sep. 20th, 2007 @ 06:35 PM Reply

here is one I drew today

Doodlage

Did you just put your balls on my sandwich?
Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Sep. 24th, 2007 @ 07:56 PM Reply

good shtuff everyone, cept you bizarro, your's suck balls (you know im kidding man. awesome doodles)
these ones i did in bio, english, calc and government classes.

Doodlage

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature
Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Sep. 24th, 2007 @ 07:59 PM Reply

some space ship thing i did in various classes.

Doodlage

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature
BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Sep. 26th, 2007 @ 06:40 AM Reply

At 9/19/07 07:02 AM, insipidmortal wrote:
yea, its a doodle, geography doodle to be precise. I used a blank white piece of paper from a folder, i made a small pencil picture, then while we were ment to be working, i shrouded it in this awesome pen, and here be the result. I dont really hide my stuff, as we usually sit at the back, and the teachers arent very observant.

Hey, glad to see you here again. I saw your post that day, but I couldn´t reply you because my Internet time was used up. And I also prefer to to post with a picture, so, sorry for answering so late...
I liked to read that background story. It´d have worked as a good introduction text to your pic. Anyway, I felt really ashamed of my words and I still feeling that way... That day I had a look in the forum and I realised that you can find too often people that steals or cheats pictures on purpose. I can´t bear with that behaviour, so I got very saddened. So, when I write that comments, I knew that the picture was yours, but I had doubts about if that was a real doodle or a really worked-out drawing made in the safety of your room. And so, the bitter feelings from my past discovery slipped into the comments I´d made to your picture. And, even worse, I realised that when I finished writing it. And after thinking it for a while, I decided to post it anyway.
So... that´s how it happened.
I want to apologize if I offended you in some manner. I´m sorry.
Now, I´d really like you to post more pics here. After all... this happened because you sent a really good pic, didn´t you?

Well, like I told before, I don´t really fancy posting without a picture, so here you have another sheet of Campus Doodles. And now, I will have to go to prepare a picture to my upcoming nasty thread and to earn some money licking balls ;)

Doodlage

insipidmortal
insipidmortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Sep. 26th, 2007 @ 07:03 AM Reply

At 9/26/07 06:40 AM, BizarroJoe wrote: I liked to read that background story. It´d have worked as a good introduction text to your pic. Anyway, I felt really ashamed of my words and I still feeling that way... That day I had a look in the forum and I realised that you can find too often people that steals or cheats pictures on purpose. I can´t bear with that behaviour, so I got very saddened. So, when I write that comments, I knew that the picture was yours, but I had doubts about if that was a real doodle or a really worked-out drawing made in the safety of your room.

nope, definetly clasroom doodle. i didnt take offence in your post actually, it seemed pretty polite. So i guess i forgive you. I had the image in my mind of the picture from a dream (my inspiration allways comes from dreams or music) and I made it during class while i was ment to be working. You shouldnt feel ashamed, nobody took offence, and no harm was done. I probably should have introduced with how i made it. It was actually my favorite picture i had drawn for a while, even if it was a simple doodle.

Now, I´d really like you to post more pics here. After all... this happened because you sent a really good pic, didn´t you?

ill see if i can get some more doodles scanned up, i tend to throw them out although. And thanks for liking my picture.

Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 3rd, 2007 @ 08:58 PM Reply

good shtuff bizzaro.
here's some mo sketches i did over the week. (im not doing too hot in my classes this year, wonder why...)

Doodlage

BBS Signature
Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 19th, 2007 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 10/19/07 04:09 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Can anybody guess What game I drew my doodles on?Oh I'm not really anything near antomy ,shading or cloth/drapery wise.

half life
half life opposing force
half life 2

amirite?

BBS Signature
DeathUnit
DeathUnit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 19th, 2007 @ 06:56 PM Reply

Lol what else game has a crab with no face that jumps on peoples heads.

BBS Signature
nyquilpills
nyquilpills
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 19th, 2007 @ 07:00 PM Reply

At 8/14/07 10:52 PM, Dookiemaister wrote: this thread is for all the students who waste their class time doodling.
here's some of my doodles i made while i was taking trig. (somehow i got an A in that class)
feel free and encouraged to post ur classroom doodles.

I don't really doodle in class anymore, but I think those look nice. the cartoons look better than the JA-POHN type drawings imo.

D-Kre
D-Kre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 19th, 2007 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 8/25/07 12:55 PM, Havayosunu wrote: oh boy these doodle threads make me blue. I had lots of nice doodles in primary and hi school years but they r all been slain by the tidiness monste summoned by my mom :(

well still i have doodles i do now, but i don't think they r as magical as the old ones.

i feel you pain i used to make wonerfull wepons in Gr. 7 but once i gto into Gr.9 i lost all my talent one day ill get it back on day... but untill that day comes im oging to have to be embarresed about all the art my teacher finds and shows to the class...

balto-boy
balto-boy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to Doodlage Oct. 19th, 2007 @ 08:21 PM Reply

I don't really doodle a lot in school, but I've done it before.

Doodlage

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional."

Also, Newgrounds can't stop the Brawl!!!

BBS Signature
killerhatch
killerhatch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 19th, 2007 @ 08:30 PM Reply

if only i had a scanner ¦(

CanofSprite
CanofSprite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 19th, 2007 @ 10:29 PM Reply

At 8/15/07 11:31 AM, HahaBears wrote: MATH omgomgomgomg I doodled soooo much in math and finished at a 68 ooooh yeaaah

all my scanned doodles are old from that class :/ heres one anyways

Zomfg. I made a Mr. Monacle in my school text book that looks like mr. fancy before i even saw this thread

I was EXACTLY the 4,500th person to view this epic thread! woot!

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Oct. 23rd, 2007 @ 01:56 PM Reply

Hey, Dook, I forgot to tell you in the previous post that I´d like you to lend me that adorable lizard-like creature on your 9/24/07 post. I really like to see one of my gals mounting it (like Mario & Yoshi)
And in your 10/3/07 post... That suggests me an interesting topic... "Alienated Lasses"... What do you think?

Well because of my scanner incident, I´m afraid that I´m running out of scanned doodles... So enjoy them while they last...

´Till next time.

Doodlage

Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 23rd, 2007 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 10/23/07 01:56 PM, BizarroJoe wrote: Hey, Dook, I forgot to tell you in the previous post that I´d like you to lend me that adorable lizard-like creature on your 9/24/07 post. I really like to see one of my gals mounting it (like Mario & Yoshi)

sounds like a hot idea. just PM me for the details.

And in your 10/3/07 post... That suggests me an interesting topic... "Alienated Lasses"... What do you think?

chicks and aliens? hmm.... i might have an idea for a thread like that...

Well because of my scanner incident, I´m afraid that I´m running out of scanned doodles... So enjoy them while they last...

same as always. nothing short of spectacular.

´Till next time.

BBS Signature
Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 23rd, 2007 @ 10:23 PM Reply

At 10/23/07 09:40 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: I've been on this drawing almost quite awhile now and Well I would like some critique on This If i can.

BALLIN! nicely done man.

BBS Signature
BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Oct. 24th, 2007 @ 06:46 AM Reply

At 10/23/07 09:40 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: I've been on this drawing almost quite awhile now and Well I would like some critique on This If i can.

From Cradle to Grave... Your submission is like a mixture of Valdés-Leal with Münch...
In this type of picture, the objective is to be able to make the beholder feel the creepy atmosphere. Your lineart does that perfectly. I enjoyed it so much I had to post without picture.

Hey, Dook, we´ll be talking of that as soon as I can get some spare time.

Gromuluss
Gromuluss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 25th, 2007 @ 12:49 PM Reply

here, i posted a other doodle to the other doodle thread, but here i don't feel worthy next to BizzaroJoe
HE'S TOO GOOD!
its not fair :D

Doodlage

my user page, visit, leave a comment, help out
I don't paint, if you want a sketch or a graphic black & white drawing call me ;) Check my DeviantArt site :)

BBS Signature
Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 25th, 2007 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 10/25/07 12:49 PM, Gromuluss wrote: here, i posted a other doodle to the other doodle thread, but here i don't feel worthy next to BizzaroJoe
HE'S TOO GOOD!

looks pretty good.

crop out the extra white space next time you post more art.

BBS Signature
Gromuluss
Gromuluss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Oct. 26th, 2007 @ 03:33 AM Reply

At 10/25/07 05:12 PM, Dookiemaister wrote:
At 10/25/07 12:49 PM, Gromuluss wrote: here, i posted a other doodle to the other doodle thread, but here i don't feel worthy next to BizzaroJoe
HE'S TOO GOOD!
looks pretty good.
crop out the extra white space next time you post more art.

ty, and i did crop it, but the pic was too small

my user page, visit, leave a comment, help out
I don't paint, if you want a sketch or a graphic black & white drawing call me ;) Check my DeviantArt site :)

BBS Signature
BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Nov. 9th, 2007 @ 07:16 AM Reply

HE'S TOO GOOD!

Are you trying to tell me that I´ve killed this thread...? OMFG!!! That hurt!!!
Now that I think of it, It´s funny that you say that considering that my post next to yours didn´t include any picture...
Anyway, your little warrior party is really nice. They remembered me a little bit of the characters of that PSX videogame... "Team Buddies"... They share the same capsule shape... Did you knew of that?

Anyway, here´s another installment of my Campus Doodles. Just to let you all know I´m still among the living. I´m trying to get some designs scanned so I can get some proper work posted. We´ll see next week... I´d also like to tell you that, If you fancy to comment on my submissions, I´d like you to point out the pictures that you find more relevant, shocking or whatever do you find of interest. Looking back at these drawings I´ve found that they really tell much about my interests, the videogames I was playing... Well, about how I was in that years. If you look closely to them you could really get to know me a little... Thing that I find somewhat frightening, but anyway...

Doodlage

Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Nov. 9th, 2007 @ 10:21 AM Reply

i've been thinking about bumping this thread, but you beat me to it.
how is everyone doing in the in classes? im failing my math class, and i doodle in it the most. i wonder if there's a connection....
anywho...i have a bunch of doodles to post:

Doodlage

BBS Signature
Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Nov. 9th, 2007 @ 10:22 AM Reply

MOAR

Doodlage

BBS Signature
Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Nov. 9th, 2007 @ 10:23 AM Reply

even more...

Doodlage

BBS Signature
Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Nov. 9th, 2007 @ 10:27 AM Reply

last one. got a little too into this one.

Doodlage

BBS Signature
Comrade-K-rad
Comrade-K-rad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Nov. 9th, 2007 @ 06:05 PM Reply

college is soooo educational...

Doodlage

: devArt :
The Emperor Protects.

BBS Signature
Dookiemaister
Dookiemaister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Nov. 9th, 2007 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 11/9/07 12:08 PM, fetusdoctor wrote: Dookie these are fantastic.

remember, they're not all mine.
:I bet you don't get any schoolwork done. :P
i quarter ass everything :D

college is soooo educational...

good to see some more people joining in. great doodles!

BBS Signature
BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Nov. 10th, 2007 @ 05:09 PM Reply

PrinceFlea, you´ve posted the 100th post!!!! Congratulations, I was expecting to see who was going to make it! But... What´s that Katamari guy doing to the ball!? What is that ball really made of!? ASSES!?!?

Comrade-K-Rad has made some really cool doodles... Yes college is that educational, just have a look at mine...

Dookmaister have really owned his own thread... Maybe, from now on, in this thread he can only make posts in rows, like that infamous song (But four instead of six.)... My favourites are the jawless dragon and the weird dragon in the first page (The guy next to that was way much weirder, now that I remember.). I also liked the witchy-poo.

And now for the 101th post, my last Campus Doodles page remaining from the batch! I´m afraid to be the last page I´m going to be able to post here... I´m not going to be able to scan freely as before, so I think that this is going to be the last one... But I don´t want to say farewell to this thread yet... I´ll try to get some kind contemporary doodle scanned ´cause I don´t want to leave this place.

So, enjoy them! And thanks for all your kind comments!

Doodlage

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Nov. 12th, 2007 @ 07:22 AM Reply

So you actually looked at mine... I almost thought that I had almost killed the thread with it ... It's not really meant to be exactly gay.

Don´t tell me about thread killers...
I didn´t wanted to mean anything homsexual either. Girls, dogs and rhinos have also anus, you know. And it didn´t really matter what the ball was really made of. What I really wanted to point out is the blatant sexual aspect of your picture. The hip seems to be thrusting into the ball, look at the position of the back and the leg. And on top of that, you draw him nipples and a face that reflects pure bliss...
That´s the main point. He could be fucking furnitures, but he´s fuckin´, anyway. And that´s fuckin´ awesome, even if you didn´t want to mean that when drawing it.
And I fuckin´ love it.
That´s it.