00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doodlage

109,537 Views | 970 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 11:22:28

Here's my Firebat from Starcraft that I drew during an English Test...(those make me bored)

Doodlage

Adun Toridas | Club

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 12:39:41

At 9/2/07 11:22 AM, Xybernet wrote: Here's my Firebat from Starcraft that I drew during an English Test...(those make me bored)

cool, starcraft is fukin awsome!

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 12:55:24

made when i was young, must have been like 7?

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 16:18:27

At 8/25/07 01:25 PM, Dilarus wrote:
Dude theyre making me feel like crap, your doodles are better than my best work, now go take our piles of cash from your publisher and leave us normal folk alone >.<

All right, all right... No harsh feelings. But you´ve made me feel somewhat guilty... So I determined to go back to my original plan and post some pictures of when I attended to the high school...
And after further looking of piles of cardboxes full of old junk, I´ve finally found ONE tiny piece of paper with drawings of when I was 16... (well, to be honest, I´ve found one of my sketchbooks but I´ve been unable to scan it properly. Well, whatever.)

***WARNING*** Due to the extreme amount of suckage displayed on the following pictures, which may be hazardous to the eye and cause retin peeling, the National Association of Health (NAH) recommends them to NO ONE. YOU´VE BEEN WARNED!!!

The Moral of the Story: If you think that you suck at drawing, don´t worry. If you keep drawing you´ll end up sucking a little less...

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 16:31:27

At 9/2/07 12:55 PM, fuzz wrote: made when i was young, must have been like 7?

actually looks good for a seven year old.

:***WARNING*** Due to the extreme amount of suckage displayed on the following pictures, which may be :hazardous to the eye and cause retin peeling, the National Association of Health (NAH) recommends :them to NO ONE. YOU´VE BEEN WARNED!!!
wtf are you talkin about. those still look good.

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 16:38:56

At 9/2/07 04:31 PM, Dookiemaister wrote:
wtf are you talkin about. those still look good.

Thanks, Dook. I really apreciate it. I was starting to think that I killed the threads I had posted at...
Anyway, to compensate for the previous post, here you have another one from my campus years...
... and thanks, once again!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 16:58:43

This was done a long time ago... i was extremely bored in class then.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 17:04:32

Then i sketched this one in class before i was finished with this year of school. Made it somewhere from March-July, dont quite remember.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 17:06:36

I sketch in just about every class (except my Digital Arts Class where i'm doing stuff on the computer.) Once I drew a large lizard in pen on a SPanish test and my teacher took off 10 points. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-02 17:32:09

I just started in a new class with a bunch of faggots. I'm going to draw everyone, then I'll probably post them here :P

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-03 06:40:03

Woaah, I feel happy to see new people posting here, I think Dookmeister will be very pleased to see that. (Now that I think, Dook have not posted one of his pics here in a while...)
Anyway here you have another issue of my scribblings... This time featuring the Double Dragons, The Creature of Frankenstein and (check this out, Dook.) a one-eyed alien monster!!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-03 10:45:07

holy cow there! youre awesome!!!
these are some robots and soldier during german.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-03 10:46:24

another one

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-03 10:47:49

and here: (the last 24H, robots keep slipping in to my mind...)

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-04 19:18:21

At 9/3/07 06:40 AM, BizarroJoe wrote: (Now that I think, Dook have not posted one of his pics here in a while...)

ok ok. here's some crap i did in my government class
:also, did you know that george bush used to be on cocaine?

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-04 19:28:49

here you have another one from my campus years...
... and thanks, once again!

did your classmates jack off next to you while you were drawing those?
:Then i sketched this one in class before i was finished with this year of school. Made it somewhere :from March-July, dont quite remember.
a lot better than the other pic. dont know what else to say except that its good.
:Anyway here you have another issue of my scribblings...
god fucking damit!! how do you do that?
:and here: (the last 24H, robots keep slipping in to my mind...)
coooool. robots. kinda looks like a pig. i drew a skeleton robot hybrid myself.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-05 09:22:34

Did this thing today, i took a shot from my phone, so it isn't really good. This is sorta' an "Overlord" typed drawing (the game).

Doodlage

Drag0nSnak3© wuz here... that means me!

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-05 14:13:00

I did this one in 9th grade its a robotic Nazi with nipple guns. Please forgive the poor quality of the picture my scanner is broken and i had to use a digital camera :(

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-06 06:19:58

At 9/4/07 07:28 PM, Dookiemaister wrote:

No, but... what did they have to jack off to in this page? The drunken rabbit?! Dude, I thought I was the weirdo of the class, but those folks would´ve been completely sick...

I like Jesseman1´s soldiers and robots but there´s something that disturbs me...
...I can´t see dick.

Anyway... here you have a new sheet of those I´ve been posting these days.
The naked monster needs some has some background of its own... The guy who sat next to me liked to make a strange, gutural sound like "BRLI!!" (C´mon, try it. put your throat like singing trash-metal and say: "BRLI!!!") and I tried to draw something that look like making that groan. He liked it.
Also feautering: The same guy of before drawn as a banana with the girl he fancied, The Angry Stickman from the comics made by that guy (yes, Ricardo was an interesting person.) and a man vomiting himself out!!!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-06 11:37:15

At 9/6/07 06:19 AM, BizarroJoe wrote:
At 9/4/07 07:28 PM, Dookiemaister wrote:
No, but... what did they have to jack off to in this page? The drunken rabbit?! Dude, I thought I was the weirdo of the class, but those folks would´ve been completely sick...

I like Jesseman1´s soldiers and robots but there´s something that disturbs me...
...I can´t see dick.

oh, you wanna see dick??? (at first i wanted to say: "look in the mirror" lolzorz)

:are you ghey?

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-06 11:39:21

and here is my post of my doodles during maths.

:math sucks arse... :@

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-06 18:40:00

At 9/5/07 09:22 AM, Drag0nSnak3 wrote: Did this thing today, i took a shot from my phone, so it isn't really good. This is sorta' an "Overlord" :typed drawing (the game).

awesome.
:I did this one in 9th grade its a robotic Nazi with nipple guns. Please forgive the poor quality of the :picture my scanner is broken and i had to use a digital camera :(
good thing im not a jewish robot.
:Anyway... here you have a new sheet of those I´ve been posting these days.
godayum. were do you get all these?
:oh, you wanna see dick??? (at first i wanted to say: "look in the mirror" lolzorz)
::are you ghey?
well no im not ghey if your asking me, and this probably belongs in the "i drew a penis" thread.
:and here is my post of my doodles during maths.
::math sucks arse... :@
now that's better! i like how you filled up a lot of the space.
yea math is pretty boring, but i put half of my effort into it, and still get an A or B. (freaky)
:here's somethang i did in my math and government class...

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-06 18:58:54

honestly I could post that one pic from my ill famed thread ( noone evar posts on on it :/) but then everyone would call it not a doodle...

but school is in, so maybe i can post up some of my newbs

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-08 12:17:38

Hey Jesseman1, that´s a penis, not "dick"... It´s better to keep the mystery on these things... Oh, well; I had to refrain myself very hard for not putting a link to the idab thread in my post, so touché.
This new page features: some guns, A fearsome alien, an angel, a devil, an ugly-butt creature and the Goat-Lord Abraxas!!!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-08 12:25:26

some people dont put effort into their doodles. and their doodles appear limp and lifeless. I make my doodle strong and exqisite

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-11 13:49:17

In the previous post, I forgot to tell Jesseman1 how much did I like his math class doodles. It´s the type of doodles I´d really like to see in this post... Honestly!
And to insipidmortal... Your cyborg is really cool. Is it really a doodle? You know, I usually use a pocket-size notebook (with blue-grid paper) as a sketchbook and I could cheat people posting them as doodles, but I´m making a fool of myself... Maybe it´s only that you are so good hiding papers from the teacher as I was in those times... I didn´t want to accuse you from cheating, so forget what I said...

Okay, now, the next installment of my Campus years doodles! It´s so crowded that I´ll leave the features to you...

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-16 23:20:19

At 9/16/07 11:02 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: These are a few of my own concepts of some of the verious mario characters.

cool.
i like the snake.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-16 23:26:25

I suspect I'm not learning anything at college.

Doodlage

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-17 01:05:32

yes, even during tech I manage to doodle

Doodlage

</3 I love you so much Koopa-Dude94

Response to Doodlage 2007-09-19 06:53:34

Damn, I´ve been busy as hell these days... And I´m afraid the following week is going to be the same.
My old doodles are the only thing I´m able to post right now. What a shame... But it´s better than nothing, I think...

At 9/11/07 02:37 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Man I'm just in fucking love with your sketchings and doodles it's just the way you spin your style in
them some of them have like a cartoon/anime mixd in them ,it looks like you really have a creative mind such ,I bet you dont even have to use drugs as a last result.As for the Bert and ernie they look a lot more creepier I ever imaging!

Yeah, I wanted them to look that way. Thanks a lot for your compliements, you really cheered me up a lot.

These are a few of my own concepts of some of the verious mario characters.

They´re really funny! I wonder how Mario would look riding that Yoshi...

At 9/16/07 11:26 PM, Vousielle wrote: I suspect I'm not learning anything at college.

Well, I didn´t. But I made quite a bunch of nice doodles. Keep doing that at your own risk.

At 9/17/07 01:05 AM, MacUser wrote: yes, even during tech I manage to doodle

Virtua Doodler!!! It´s really cool.

And now, the next installment of my Campus Doodles! Make yourselves the features if you fancy to!

Doodlage