00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doodlage

109,518 Views | 970 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-17 01:24:55

At 4/14/08 06:22 PM, Lambinvoker wrote: Another Irish Poetry class = another doodle.

wow I love it! it's rare to see a drawing a robot that fits so well with the natural world around it (as opposed to a sci-fi setting)

BizzaroJoe:That aren´t aired in Spain. Probably they aren´t aired outside the U.S.... I´ll have to check that.

awww that's a shame. I hope you can find some on the internet so you can watch 'em. I hear humor doesn't always translate well to other cultures but I've got kind of an odd sense of humor for an american so maybe you'll enjoy them.

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-17 02:10:03

this took me many many periods of math to finish but i finally finished today!
this is the whole inside cover of my maths book it looks better in one part but hey what can you do
i'm so proud of it

derp derp derp derp derp

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-17 02:23:19

rightio... apparently my doodles are too big even after scaling down and i can only scale down in microsoft picture manager and that wont let me change it to jpeg so little help?

derp derp derp derp derp

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-17 02:30:51

yes! it worked! lets hope it looks half decent
sorry fer the triple post

Doodlage

derp derp derp derp derp

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-17 02:35:04

ok bottom half sorry for the quad post

Doodlage

derp derp derp derp derp

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-18 06:38:07

At 4/15/08 01:45 AM, redenvy wrote: Okay, so I haven't done much lately other than make a turtle .gif that is absolutely horrible. [...]One of my friends decided to dis on my dragons and thought it would be funny to poke fun at my dragon love. >:( Bad Idea. Since he is the year of the Dragon, I dubbed him the name of a lowly degernate form of genetically confused turtle [...] may he exsist as a stupid turtle forever. They're useless other than being remotely adorable. [...] hate him at the moment.

Dammit, woman... What the heck I ever done to ya? We´ve only crossed a couple of posts and you are now holding a bitter, everlasting grudge against me? You females are truly the deadliest of the species... ;D

At 4/14/08 06:59 PM, Dude4001 wrote: Here's another, cause I love this thread so much.

I liked this one. The doodle, I mean.

At 4/17/08 02:35 AM, svenisgod wrote: ok bottom half sorry for the quad post

Nah, don´t worry, it was worth it. Really liked the word skull.

It´s good to have Lambinvoker here again... But I´ll tell sumthin´: I don´t know about your true nationality anymore. First, one guy says your girlfriend looks asian, now your handwriting looks like Korean characters, not western... Where the heck do you really come from?!

Bleh, enough chit-chatting. More doodling.
Enjoy, please.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-18 23:07:34

At 4/18/08 06:38 AM, BizarroJoe wrote:
At 4/15/08 01:45 AM, redenvy wrote: Okay, so I haven't done much lately other than make a turtle .gif that is absolutely horrible. [...]One of my friends decided to dis on my dragons and thought it would be funny to poke fun at my dragon love. >:( Bad Idea. Since he is the year of the Dragon, I dubbed him the name of a lowly degernate form of genetically confused turtle [...] may he exsist as a stupid turtle forever. They're useless other than being remotely adorable. [...] hate him at the moment.
Dammit, woman... What the heck I ever done to ya? We´ve only crossed a couple of posts and you are now holding a bitter, everlasting grudge against me? You females are truly the deadliest of the species... ;D

Weee, of course! ^^ Except if you didn't like them, I think I would quit drawing xD, that is only because it is coming from another artist unlike my friend who can't draw for his life.

Posting a clean outline of my Xerbur. So meh! Don't mind the coloring. It's not even close to done.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-21 06:22:18

At 4/21/08 06:15 AM, PrinceFlea wrote: I don't really know If an contour can count as doodle but I have not been doing anytype of drawing in an while.

wow, i like this one, i think you should colour it, it would look so cool

Be Still And Let Me Speak

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-21 06:36:58

OK, for what can I see, while I was attending my brother´s stand at the Leon´s Book Fair ´08, some interesting things have happened:

1- Muffdiver102 has shown up here, making me look at him and getting me shocked about how frickin´ good is he. Another name noted in my pocket agenda.

2- PrinceFlea has showed his love for videogames once more and has made a blitzkrieg of posts right now. I know you won´t be able to post here in a while, so here it goes: These have come out more sketchy and doodlier than usual, you tend work the finishing much more. But this is the perfect place to post those anyway. I´d dare to tell you that the first draft is your weakest point, so working on it is the right thing to do. And that´s precisely what you´re doing right now. Draw ´till you drop.
(P.S: Let me see... House of the Dead, Resident Evil, Super Mario and Metroid... Am I missing something?)

3- Some guy opened a thread asking if somebody in the Art Forum was good or something. He must be new here.

Well, here comes anotha´. Enjoy, please.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-21 16:01:20

At 4/21/08 03:56 PM, mranarchy wrote: I'm going to fucking fail biology GCSE

Lol, you should put them all together and make it an animation.

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-21 16:51:36

At 4/21/08 04:29 PM, mranarchy wrote: Oh wow...look what tomspulp only went and did.

you should do that, then reverse them so it's smoother

Lordadon is your Lord

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-22 00:40:35

Blargian Snaggle Beastlyness! <3 Newest addition to Xerbur nation. -.-; Anyways blar, did this in Pre calculus, and didn't feel like doing anything that required mental power. So I drew a picture :D My teacher would kill me...

I wish I had time to color things, but between school and sports, there truly is no such thing as a life.

I really like this one. <3 Enjoy!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-22 09:04:45

At 4/18/08 06:38 AM, BizarroJoe wrote:

But I´ll tell sumthin´: I don´t know about your true nationality anymore. First, one guy says your girlfriend looks asian, now your handwriting looks like Korean characters, not western... Where the heck do you really come from?!
I was born and raised in Mississippi, USA. My girlfriend is Korean, and that is, in fact, her handwriting. Yesterday was my last Irish Poetry class before exams begin. This will probably be the last W. B. Yeats inspired doodle, but more will come from my future classes for sure.

I doodled this on the last page of the table of contents of my Yeats poetry book.

Doodlage

I'm no artist. I'm a talentless hack who loves to doodle/animate from time to time.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-22 09:12:01

One my quick faerie doodles...

Doodlage

"Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh"

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-22 18:41:35

At 4/22/08 09:12 AM, greenfaerie4 wrote: One my quick faerie doodles...

I like the clean strong lines in this one, moar plox.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-23 12:53:10

At 4/22/08 06:41 PM, Vousielle wrote:

Delivered!
A quick profile sketch of a faerie princess

Doodlage

"Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh"

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-23 15:43:54

At 4/23/08 12:53 PM, greenfaerie4 wrote:
At 4/22/08 06:41 PM, Vousielle wrote:
Delivered!
A quick profile sketch of a faerie princess

Kthnx

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-27 13:56:34

At 4/23/08 04:22 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: I started this here portrait of Dee Snider For an couple of hours Early This morning based on this picture http://i.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/020 416/125731__dee_l.jpg

I can't Shade If my life depended on it.

Yeah, bitchin´! You really nailed tha fucka´.

Dammit... I´ve just just finished attending the goddam´ stand of my brother´s comic book store on the León´s Book Fair ´07... 9... Nine fuckin´ days... I hope that fuckin´ tight-fisted brother of mine gives me something worthwhile for doing his fuckin´work for free...
The good news is that I could get to use a scanner regularly again.
Meanwhile, here´s another one of my ol´ shit...
Enjoy, please.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-04-27 15:04:28

I made this at lunch time. Some things should never meet each other

Renamon + happy tree friends = holy shit!

Doodlage

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-01 13:05:57

At 4/27/08 01:56 PM, BizarroJoe wrote:
Dammit... I´ve just just finished attending the goddam´ stand of my brother´s comic book store on the León´s Book Fair ´07...

Man, no wonder why I was so beat. Seems that I´ve spent a fuckin' whole year in that booth and I didn´t even notice.
BTW, ScorpianX0, it´s nice to see you here, but try not to post your pictures in more of a thread. It´s boring to see pics repeated and may fall in "image whoring"... Post the doodles you make in class when you´re bored, or in the bus, the library or whatever. Bandwidth Economy, my friend.

Nah, here´s another from my ol´ days. I´m waiting to have my Booth Doodles scanned soon... I´m excited because these are fresh, not from my university days like this one.
Anyway, enjoy, please.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-02 14:45:54

God... What I've done here is nothing compared to what yours are like... Anyway, randomly did these (I'm not too good at drawing, and they were just doodles...) halfway through french I nicked a sheet of paper and started to doodle. This is the freak of nature of which it produced:

Doodlage

NO U

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-05 21:06:08

Here is another tablet doodle for a friend of mine. He wanted a girl, so I decided to draw a Doe Girl :b. I know her legs are abnormally big, but I wanted them to be, because he's a leg guy. Also she is meant to be petite on her upper body to resemble a deer in a sense that she is graceful, elegant and slender. So meh. If you have any anatomy complaints, I don't give a shit. <3 Anyways, I really like how this picture is coming along. ^^ I might keep posted on how the coloring process goes, but I might not.

Enjoy.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-05 23:00:57

computer busted, tablet broken, sent my portfolio everywhere...time for some doodles:

Doodlage

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-05 23:02:46

mostly draw or doodle in my sketchbook now
did this one in my biology class

Doodlage

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-05 23:04:25

last one for now

keep em coming guys!

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-05 23:19:33

Like the fawn-girl Redenvy.

Locust Superheavy mechanical design.

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-07 15:10:51

This is a battle scene where the humans are getting attacked by robots.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-07 15:44:19

At 5/5/08 09:06 PM, redenvy wrote: Here is another tablet doodle for a friend of mine. He wanted a girl, so I decided to draw a Doe Girl :b. I know her legs are abnormally big, but I wanted them to be, because he's a leg guy. Also she is meant to be petite on her upper body to resemble a deer in a sense that she is graceful, elegant and slender. So meh. If you have any anatomy complaints, I don't give a shit. <3 Anyways, I really like how this picture is coming along. ^^ I might keep posted on how the coloring process goes, but I might not.

Enjoy.

Wow, I adore the strong curvy lines in this, and how it's bold but still sketchy.

I spent my maths lessons this year sketching away, which may account for my total lack of knowledge regarding any GCSE material.

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-10 01:29:41

Bored, doodled this in like five minutes, coloring took about a good ten. So meh, not perfect, nor did I want it to be. When I draw in this style it is generally because I'm lazy. Bleh, mer moo!

Face is supposed to be long and awkward, part of the race. I thought of this character back in the sixth grade when I used to roleplay. Nadia is her name. Blarg. She's a Sel Tari. Not an elf. They have slitted nostrils, pointed down ears and a small horn. The markings on her face are of course tribal and determine her position within the Sel Tarian tribes. So blah blah blah. There is a lot more about her. But anyways here is a stupid sketch.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-15 06:27:03

At 5/5/08 11:00 PM, Dookiemaister wrote: computer busted, tablet broken, sent my portfolio everywhere...time for some doodles:

Guess whos back, back again
Dookie´s back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
Gruess who's back
Guess who's back...

Welcome back, we missed you.
At 5/10/08 01:29 AM, redenvy wrote: They have slitted nostrils, pointed down ears and a small horn.

You should the horn a little bigger, so it overlaps the hair. Right now it look like a pearldrop or something like that. It´s an interesting design...

Well, it´s been a while... Why, do you ask me...? Well, because I wanted these to be my new uploads here.
These are the doodles I made while I was in the booth on the Book Fair '08. I made them over my tighs, with a really blunt pencil on some flyers of my elder brother´s comic bookshop.
Let´s start with the first...

Doodlage