insipidmortal
insipidmortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 1st, 2008 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 4/1/08 02:39 PM, BizarroJoe wrote: Insipidmortal:
You´re using a tablet, aren´t you? I´d be completely unable to make such drawings with a mouse... And in MS Paint!!!. The second one is really mystifiying...

nope, entirely mouse. I cant afford a tablet. Thanks for the compliment.

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 2nd, 2008 @ 02:08 AM Reply

you all continue to entertain me (and impress me as well). sorry I haven't posted any new doodles in awhile, art has kind of taken a backseat to life (I know, a sacrilige) but I promise to add some soon.

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

redenvy
redenvy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Doodlage Apr. 2nd, 2008 @ 02:27 AM Reply

Aww, Joe don't be scared ^^! You're work is still lovely as ever.

Since I have been posting too much "cute" centered pictures- I guess I can just post this one which puts a twist on my style. :D Enjoy <3

Doodlage

sherru
sherru
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 2nd, 2008 @ 03:46 AM Reply

this is some of my old work, check it out im gona post a nother one that i did 2 days back i think my style has changed alot since then. what do you think?

Doodlage

Be Still And Let Me Speak

BBS Signature
sherru
sherru
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 2nd, 2008 @ 03:48 AM Reply

here it is

Doodlage

Be Still And Let Me Speak

BBS Signature
redenvy
redenvy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Doodlage Apr. 3rd, 2008 @ 10:44 AM Reply

A quick WIP I was working on last night, it isn't done yet... (WIP is work in progress for those who don't know >.<;) But, it is for a friend, and is one of my created dragon species Xerbur. ^^ This is Zekato Ur' <3 It is still in it's rough sketch stages so forgive meh!

Doodlage

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Apr. 4th, 2008 @ 06:41 AM Reply

At 4/1/08 05:25 PM, mranarchy wrote: Well I just made a thread with this in...but it was doodled so I may as well post it here.

Let me guess... "The Eye Thread"?...
It´s really nice, hope to see here more pics in the guerrilla style of ours.

Well, it seems we all keep faithful to our respective fetishes. Vousielle keeps drawing high-tech military armors, redenvy her dragons and me... The usual compound of leftovers from my student years.
Well, I was worried because this is the last one I had left. Yeah, I have run out of scanned doodles for now... But fortunately, My scanning friend seems to have some spare time today, so, hopefully, I´ll be able to scan a batch of them this night.
If not, well, I´ll try to manage something.
Nothing much to comment here, random comic panels and my dreams of a sort-of-CastleVania-like game on the paper.
Enjoy.

Doodlage

redenvy
redenvy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Doodlage Apr. 5th, 2008 @ 01:28 AM Reply

:b Leave my dragon fetish alone !!! That's personal territory >.<; ! I'm not really insulted, but maybe to some degree there is a form of fetishness ( not a word I know) to dragons and creatures that don't exsist. <3 Oh well, but you better start drawing some new stuff for us soon if you are running out of doodles! :D That's if you have time and your "scanner friend" ends up being nice to you. Hope to see more !

By the way, the person's who name I fail to spell who draws the high tech military weapons, I envy you as well. I really wish I learned how to draw more mech style drawing, but I was always to lazy to ever research or get into drawing guns or cars. It's sad because I go out to the shooting range with my dad and shoot pigeons. ( Not real pigeons for those who don't know, they're clay circular discs that you shoot for targetting practice. It is for game hunting generally.......) Anyways yeah!

Not posting anything tonight because I'm a lazy she bitch so bleh!

redheadguy55
redheadguy55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 5th, 2008 @ 02:41 AM Reply

heres one tell me if you like the pose if so ill continue it
if not back top the drawing board...literally

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 5th, 2008 @ 03:45 AM Reply

At 4/5/08 02:41 AM, redheadguy55 wrote: heres one tell me if you like the pose if so ill continue it
if not back top the drawing board...literally

pose seems fine though if he is blocking an attack from the air it might be more natural if he is actually looking at what he is blocking. I know it can look cool if a guy is so bad ass that he doesn't even need to pay attention to the attacks that are thrown at him but it so much harder to pull that off and have it look right.

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

Vousielle
Vousielle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Doodlage Apr. 6th, 2008 @ 01:56 AM Reply

At 4/5/08 01:28 AM, redenvy wrote:
b Leave my dragon fetish alone !!! That's personal territory >.<; ! I'm not really insulted, but maybe to some degree there is a form of fetishness ( not a word I know) to dragons and creatures that don't exsist. <3 Oh well, but you better start drawing some new stuff for us soon if you are running out of doodles! :D That's if you have time and your "scanner friend" ends up being nice to you. Hope to see more !
By the way, the person's who name I fail to spell who draws the high tech military weapons, I envy you as well. I really wish I learned how to draw more mech style drawing, but I was always to lazy to ever research or get into drawing guns or cars. It's sad because I go out to the shooting range with my dad and shoot pigeons. ( Not real pigeons for those who don't know, they're clay circular discs that you shoot for targetting practice. It is for game hunting generally.......) Anyways yeah!

Not posting anything tonight because I'm a lazy she bitch so bleh!

Don't worry, half the time I can't spell it. Anyways, the only reason I draw the tech stuff is because I am trying to develop my Ablaze storyline. I used to draw dragons, dinosaurs, and aliens. Now I just can't stop thinking about 'Cultural Weaponry memetics' and 'Society structures'.

I might just go insane before the year is out.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature
insipidmortal
insipidmortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 6th, 2008 @ 02:15 AM Reply

nothing special this time.

ms paint doodle,

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 7th, 2008 @ 02:07 AM Reply

At 4/5/08 09:57 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Here's some Doodles I Did around like this saturday morning ,I was wondering what I drew on this So I want to see if anybody can be able to identify these characters

I see ickus, oblina, and krumm from ahhh! real monsters (as well as their teacher whose name escapes me at the moment). I also see Hef and damn what's his name? sparky? spunky? well whatever his name is (the dog that is) from rocko's modern life (I think I see rocko too but if that's him there is something wrong with his eyes I think). This entire page is a chunk right out of my childhood. thanks for bringing up fond memories.

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Apr. 8th, 2008 @ 06:32 AM Reply

At 4/5/08 09:57 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Here's some Doodles I Did around like this saturday morning ,I was wondering what I drew on this So I want to see if anybody can be able to identify these characters

I recognised Rocko´s Modern Life only because when Nickelodeon came to Spain, Ahh! Real Monsters was not on air anymore. Anyway, I am more like Cartoon Network thing... Couldn´t post on time because the computer of my uncle has been (as said by the young´uns nowadays) quite gay lately.

Redenvy, it´s easy: Vousielle. Vooousieeelle. I think is a beautiful nick, ´cause it remembers me the french "Vous et elle" ("You and her.). Sounds really romantic... ;]

It´s a pity you had to link it, Insipidmortal, but it´s a real good drawing anyway.

Well, I´ve been able to scan more of my old Campus Doodles! The one who is being shown this time had some ideas for a series with giant robots... The female robot was the one who developed better. Her name was Minerva, and she had two configurations: The Navigation mode, which is the one who is being shown here, saved energy and made her look cuter; and the Battle mode, where the hair turned into a helmet, giving her a fierce look, and some parts became more armor-like (apart from wielding a spear-like weapon, of course.), thus turning her into a fighting machine. I made a more detailed doodle of her after those, which is the one being shown on the right.
Well, that´s all for today. Enjoy!

Doodlage

kernalphage
kernalphage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 8th, 2008 @ 06:58 AM Reply

At 4/8/08 06:32 AM, BizarroJoe wrote: I recognised Rocko´s Modern Life only because when Nickelodeon came to Spain, Ahh! Real Monsters was not on air anymore.
The female robot was the one who developed better. Her name was Minerva, and she had two configurations: The Navigation mode, which is the one who is being shown here, saved energy and made her look cuter;

it sort of reminds me of Jenny... except shorter, and more manga-ish.

interesting stuff as always! i can never get the faces to look right... they either look like they were anorexic, or have bulging tumors on their cheek. (see attached example)

i did the one on the left, she drew herself in on the right. Born out of boredom at a robotics competition. an oxymoron, i know... but most of the 'bots can't run forward, let alone lift a ball.

Doodlage

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Apr. 8th, 2008 @ 07:10 AM Reply

At 4/8/08 06:58 AM, kernalphage wrote:
it sort of reminds me of Jenny... except shorter, and more manga-ish.

Talking about Nickelodeon... I liked very much the shows made by people who came from Cartoon Network. Like Fairly Godparents. Or that one... :D
But that cartoon aired on 2003, and this drawing was made about 1999-2000...
I doodled Jenny a couple of years ago, when I was at work. I´ll have to scan that...

Born out of boredom at a robotics competition. an oxymoron, i know... but most of the 'bots can't run forward, let alone lift a ball.

Now I remember Robotboy... Those happenings must be a lot of fun. Thanks for uploading that, it´s an interesting document of social interest.

kernalphage
kernalphage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 8th, 2008 @ 03:24 PM Reply

At 4/8/08 07:10 AM, BizarroJoe wrote:
At 4/8/08 06:58 AM, kernalphage wrote: Born out of boredom at a robotics competition. an oxymoron, i know... but most of the 'bots can't run forward, let alone lift a ball.
Now I remember Robotboy... Those happenings must be a lot of fun. Thanks for uploading that, it´s an interesting document of social interest.

oh, did i say "run"? that's in a very.... figurative term. they roll. (that's not ours btw). it's fun, but i'm on the animation/PR team. (for obvious reasons)

another one from that same paper. there was a guitar hero "exhibit", and some kid in a yoda costume. put two and two together :D

kernalphage
kernalphage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 8th, 2008 @ 03:27 PM Reply

forgot the image....
the piece above is a toaster that's burning a flower from the robot...

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 9th, 2008 @ 12:42 AM Reply

I recognised Rocko´s Modern Life only because when Nickelodeon came to Spain, Ahh! Real Monsters was not on air anymore. Anyway, I am more like Cartoon Network thing...

do you watch any of the adult swim shows or just the daytime stuff? I've been on a big Frisky Dingo kick lately and of course I'm still a rabid Aqua Teen Hunger Force fan. I just love me some random humor.

mranarchy
mranarchy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 10th, 2008 @ 02:32 PM Reply

RAR!

Doodlage

"Put Smarties tubes on cats legs, make them walk like a robot."

BBS Signature
Slyfoxx
Slyfoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Doodlage Apr. 11th, 2008 @ 12:48 AM Reply

im soo bored right now! enjoy what i did at school

Doodlage

Flap-doodlez
Flap-doodlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 11th, 2008 @ 01:50 AM Reply

At 4/11/08 12:48 AM, Slyfoxx wrote: im soo bored right now! enjoy what i did at school

your stick man looks very enthusiastic about commiting suicide. I like the blue. is that colered pencil you used to accent your drawings?

Lambinvoker
Lambinvoker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 11th, 2008 @ 08:51 AM Reply

I was bored in my Irish Poetry and English-Restoration Drama classes yesterday, so I doodled a picture of my girlfriend.

Doodlage

I'm no artist. I'm a talentless hack who loves to doodle/animate from time to time.

BBS Signature
Sexylegs
Sexylegs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Writer
Response to Doodlage Apr. 11th, 2008 @ 09:53 AM Reply

At 4/11/08 08:51 AM, Lambinvoker wrote: I was bored in my Irish Poetry and English-Restoration Drama classes yesterday, so I doodled a picture of my girlfriend.

Aww, she looks very asian. :]

BBS Signature
Thrasos
Thrasos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 11th, 2008 @ 11:12 AM Reply

Trying to draw Sasuke's Hair. Nothing special...

Doodlage

Slyfoxx
Slyfoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Doodlage Apr. 11th, 2008 @ 05:44 PM Reply

no im just doing something new. I am first drawing the drawings in a light color then im like tracing over. unfortunatly i need to get better at drawing lighter. but it does work and you can see what your doing in advace instead of like just erasing if you scew up

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Apr. 12th, 2008 @ 08:20 AM Reply

At 4/9/08 12:42 AM, Flap-doodlez wrote:
do you watch any of the adult swim shows or just the daytime stuff? I've been on a big Frisky Dingo kick lately and of course I'm still a rabid Aqua Teen Hunger Force fan. I just love me some random humor.

That aren´t aired in Spain. Probably they aren´t aired outside the U.S.... I´ll have to check that.

At 4/11/08 12:48 AM, Slyfoxx wrote: im soo bored right now! enjoy what i did at school

Those are really cool. My parachute is shaped like that.

At 4/11/08 08:51 AM, Lambinvoker wrote: I was bored in my Irish Poetry and English-Restoration Drama classes yesterday, so I doodled a picture of my girlfriend.

Are you nuts? Now all the users will try to steal her from you. I would. ;D

Well here´s another of my usual shit. There was a time when I enjoyed RPG´s (No, seriously.) and I daydreamed of making one. Here are some characters. They´ll be appearing often in these sheets, so now you know.

Doodlage

BizarroJoe
BizarroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Doodlage Apr. 12th, 2008 @ 08:24 AM Reply

Here´s another one. As you can see, I was really serious... My hands were onto RPG Maker and all. But I couldn´t figure it out...
Man, I can´t believe that I got so fed up with those games. The only ones I´d even consider playing right now would be Dragon Quest IX and a hypothetical Breath of Fire VI...

Doodlage

Mrputter
Mrputter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 12th, 2008 @ 09:48 AM Reply

Another wasted A-Level Mathematics class, pour moi.

Spent ages on it :/.

Doodlage

Lambinvoker
Lambinvoker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Doodlage Apr. 14th, 2008 @ 06:22 PM Reply

Another Irish Poetry class = another doodle.

Doodlage

I'm no artist. I'm a talentless hack who loves to doodle/animate from time to time.

BBS Signature