00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Christian Fellowship

15,377 Views | 131 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 05:14:17

This is for all Christian members of Newgrounds to unite and grow stronger as a community, hopefully leading to a wave of Newgrounds Christians that won't be afraid to speak their minds against the numerous anti-Christian topics out there, working together to defuse them. And working together to strengthen our faith together.

There is something more than just faith to be a Christian, sure there is faith involved, but as Christians we've all witnessed Gods hand intervening in our lives.
Just for an example, after finding my faith underneath the grueling trials of madness, I returned to my house from the hospital filled with hope and faith. At the same time, both my Mothers rabbit and my cat were showing strong signs of death. Not just showing weakness, but death, staggering about, otherwise not doing well. I prayed over both of them, and by the end of the day, both were healthy again. This is minor in comparison to the vast number of miracles I have witnessed as a Christian, which I will reveal to you all slowly as you join.

God is more powerful, and much more safe than any form of magick out there.
He doesn't desire animal sacrifice for your sins, as he did in the past, he desires personal sacrifices of your own indulgences, to further guide you on the right path. I've never been more sure, or driven than I have been under Christ. I can only hope that this club reaches out to as many people as possible. For I know beyond a shadow of a doubt Christ will save me.
If a gun were put to my head and I had to choose life denying Christ, or Christ and death, I'd choose my death, what greater pleasure could I receive from the executioner than for him to deliver me to heaven?

Choose Christ my friends, peace can be found there.
Support Christ, join the fellowship here on a site with such a majority being Anti-Christian so we can make a difference.

~Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 05:53:23

I'm Christian so yeah, I'll join.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 06:31:10

I hate to sound rude, but:

We don't need religon on NG. Why do you think there are so many anti-christian flashes in the first place? if NG isn't a place for children, it honestly isn't a place for religous zealots like your self. And christians that come here probably can't repent for their sins, unless they can manage to avoind all the flashes that are sin-ful. Even Tom Fulp doesn't like christians (kinda) if you read his little biography. But since you are starting this, I'm going to make a christian flash. Not a spiteful one, either.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 06:32:13

I'm an agnostic, but I do like to discuss Christianity and other religion, so would it be ok for me to stick around here and have an intelligent debate or two?

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 06:34:41

At 8/12/07 06:31 AM, Dark-Heart wrote: Even Tom Fulp doesn't like christians (kinda) if you read his little biography.

Thanks for the unnecessary rant.

Also, you bother to read his biography?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 06:56:19

At 8/12/07 06:34 AM, UberKuri wrote:
At 8/12/07 06:31 AM, Dark-Heart wrote: Even Tom Fulp doesn't like christians (kinda) if you read his little biography.
Thanks for the unnecessary rant.

Also, you bother to read his biography?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. Tom's Bio.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 07:01:23

Im a Christian, ill join.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 07:03:56

At 8/12/07 07:01 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Im a Christian, ill join.

Shit, I didn't know that.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 07:04:53

At 8/12/07 07:03 AM, PenisClown wrote:

Not many people on NG do.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 07:37:03

At 8/12/07 07:04 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 8/12/07 07:03 AM, PenisClown wrote:
Not many people on NG do.

I feel special now,

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 13:42:39

I'm a Christian, I'll join too

Did you just put your balls on my sandwich?

Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 13:57:59

I'm joinin.

</thread>

[-*EducateYourself*-] [-*Listen*-] [-*Obey*-]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 14:37:05

At 8/12/07 02:14 PM, TheBlueNeck wrote: And it said "My homeschooling was extremely Christian, which further pushed me away from organized religion. I don't consider myself anti-religion nowadays, but I still don't like pushy types." You see he is fine with religion as long as we are not trying to go out and convert people or damning them to hell.

Sorry. It's been a while since i read some of the stuff from the Lit page. You'll find some light (i think) religon bashing in the NG hate mail. Also, there's already a christian group in the c&c. and a largely established Athiest Army. Not trying to hound you, just stating some facts.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 15:03:29

At 8/12/07 02:45 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 8/12/07 02:43 PM, TheBlueNeck wrote:
Catholics are Christians, the original Christians I might add.

no they are not the original Christians, the original Christians were the disciples and followers of Jesus and were considered a sect of Judaism, Catholics came around at least 500 years after Jesus

Did you just put your balls on my sandwich?

Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 15:13:59

I'm not much of a follower of any denomination. But i do consider myself Christian and of the Protestant Variety so i wouldn't mind giving this a go.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 15:59:16

At 8/12/07 03:15 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 8/12/07 03:03 PM, Lost-Thought wrote:
no they are not the original Christians, the original Christians were the disciples and followers of Jesus and were considered a sect of Judaism, Catholics came around at least 500 years after Jesus
Saint Peter = First Pope = Catholic.

How exactly was Peter the First Pope? I don't recalll him ever saying he was. Or that he was made Bishop of Rome.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-12 16:02:30

I'll join, I'm more of an agnostic theist (wiki it) that a Christian, but...meh.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 03:05:28

This is a bit different than the Church of Newgrounds as we don't just make sermons, we talk about Christianity and the ways it has inspired us, as well as debate with others who come in here looking for a debate. (As can be seen with the person who posted about Newgrounds not being a place for religion, his arguments were so poor this is all the attention I'm providing him with.)

I myself am a Protestant, I have my reasons just like many have their reasons for being Catholic, my grandmother is catholic. I am certain, that as long as you live up to the expectations of Christ, you will be saved, regardless if you're Catholic or Protestant. Christ came before both Catholicism and Protestantism, so it is his words and his teachings that we should put the most care into reading, along with the rest of the bible, even if you don't go to church. That is a point that should never be forgotten.

Assuming the mods notice the difference between this club and the Church of Newgrounds, I welcome all the new members here, including our agnostic friend, and look forward to seeing more of you all.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 03:34:51

At 8/12/07 05:12 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 8/12/07 03:59 PM, RedGlare wrote:
How exactly was Peter the First Pope? I don't recalll him ever saying he was. Or that he was made Bishop of Rome.
Christ put Saint Peter in charge of his Church, Peter's bones have since been discovered in the Catacombs of the Vatican. You do the maths.

There could be about fifty different explanations for that.

To quote some dude who most people in this club will know: 'The Pope is not the head of the church. Jesus is the head of the Church'.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 03:52:55

At 8/13/07 03:34 AM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: 'The Pope is not the head of the church. Jesus is the head of the Church'.

Well put. It is important we don't allow one human to take the role of God, allowing him to dictate things contrary to what the bible says.

The latest Pope has declared that only Catholics will go to heaven, I hate to break it to him, but he is not God, he is a man like the rest of us, God is the final judge. And Gods word has already been spoken.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 04:42:52

At 8/13/07 03:52 AM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: The latest Pope has declared that only Catholics will go to heaven.

God knows who's going to heaven and who isn't. Does he not know of the judgment day?

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 05:03:55

At 8/13/07 03:05 AM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: We talk about Christianity and the ways it has inspired us, as well as debate with others who come in here looking for a debate. (As can be seen with the person who posted about Newgrounds not being a place for religion, his arguments were so poor this is all the attention I'm providing him with.)

I didn't really want attention, I was just telling you some truths. Also, what's up with your name? BaronVonBadGuy doesn't sound very "holy" to me.

Frankly, I didn't know religon was so popular that people would start groups for them on vulgar chat boards. No offence to NG or Tom, but this doesn't really seem like the place to start a christian fellowship, when one day, some newbie is going to come in here and criticize it, just because he's against all forms of religon, and instead confines himself to a computer for most of his time (kinda like me, but without the abibity to be polite) You might want to think about organizing it on proboards or something, unless, of course, you really want to debate with people. like you said..
I'm not a full athiest, just to let you know. I'm not a hristian, either. I believe that there's something out there, but not nececarily a God. Something that made us, but then left us on our own to deal with going through life and death. If you wish to see what the rest of my argument will be, you can look at the athiest army thread, because I'd rather not fill this club, or fellowship, as you call it, with blastphamy (I didn't spell that right...).

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 05:06:06

At 8/13/07 05:03 AM, Dark-Heart wrote: I didn't really want attention, I was just telling you some truths. Also, what's up with your name? BaronVonBadGuy doesn't sound very "holy" to me.

Nor does SpeedMetalSandwich =) My music tastes aren't very holy either. Except maybe Stratovarius...

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 05:07:09

I'm sorry that I mispelled christian and left out the c. This keyboard isn't that good.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 05:48:09

Good luck to you guys, from the Catholic Crew.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 07:15:51

At 8/13/07 05:03 AM, Dark-Heart wrote:
Pointless yet strangely not full of BS post

And that, dear friends, was the most sensible thing I've read all day.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 09:51:52

At 8/12/07 05:12 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 8/12/07 03:59 PM, RedGlare wrote:
Christ put Saint Peter in charge of his Church,

But the Catholic church did not exist until Emperor Constantines Religous reforms.

Peter's bones have since been discovered in the Catacombs of the Vatican. You do the maths.

Thats becuase they built the Vatican ontop of the cemetery where he was buried. Also i thought requirements to be Pope is that you must be made Bishop of Rome which Peter was not.

Furthermore there is a lack of conclusive evidence that Peter actually founded the church in Rome. I also very much doubt that he did aswell as at the time Christianity was still part of Judaism and there was a large Jewish minority in Rome since before Herod was born.

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 12:19:47

At 8/12/07 05:53 AM, UberKuri wrote: I'm Christian so yeah, I'll join.

sign me up

thanks stonecoldsoul!!!! PS3 lounge FTW!! Pm me for my real user name. the most uber post of all TIME!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 13:52:34

At 8/12/07 06:31 AM, Dark-Heart wrote:
We don't need religon on NG. Why do you think there are so many anti-christian flashes in the first place?

Heheheheh. "Religon". It sounds like a shape.

if NG isn't a place for children, it honestly isn't a place for religous zealots like your self.

Now why does being Christian mean you're a zealot? Does that mean Muslims are zealots too? Because they do some pretty scary shiz for their religion.

And christians that come here probably can't repent for their sins, unless they can manage to avoind all the flashes that are sin-ful.
Even Tom Fulp doesn't like christians (kinda) if you read his little biography.

You honestly think that Tom Fulp not liking them concerns them? It is Tom Fulp after all. Why would he bother posting here just to say that he doesn't like these guys?

But since you are starting this, I'm going to make a christian flash. Not a spiteful one, either.

You are inspired by something you oppose? Por que?

Response to Newgrounds Christian Fellowship 2007-08-13 14:00:49

At 8/13/07 01:52 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 8/12/07 06:31 AM, Dark-Heart wrote:
We don't need religon on NG. Why do you think there are so many anti-christian flashes in the first place?
Heheheheh. "Religon". It sounds like a shape.

if NG isn't a place for children, it honestly isn't a place for religous zealots like your self.
Now why does being Christian mean you're a zealot? Does that mean Muslims are zealots too? Because they do some pretty scary shiz for their religion.

And christians that come here probably can't repent for their sins, unless they can manage to avoind all the flashes that are sin-ful.
Even Tom Fulp doesn't like christians (kinda) if you read his little biography.
You honestly think that Tom Fulp not liking them concerns them? It is Tom Fulp after all. Why would he bother posting here just to say that he doesn't like these guys?

But since you are starting this, I'm going to make a christian flash. Not a spiteful one, either.
You are inspired by something you oppose? Por que?

Try looking at some of my other posts on this thread, idiot. Just looking at one doesn't give you the authority to judge how I act...or something like that. I'm not reallu going to make an animation 'cause I've got too much stuff going on, but if I remember when I'm done, it'll happen.