00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pixel Art

665 Views | 4 Replies

Pixel Art 2007-08-10 21:15:23

NEW! My own, customized peice of art! Here's my Mario Character, Josh. And yes, I know. He's just a recolored Mario. But if you like that, and I'm guessing you won't, 'cause no-one liked my sprite sheet of him, here's the sprite sheet anyway. I can tell you'll hate it, but I'll post it anyway.

Josh Sprite Sheet

Here's Josh and here's his sprite sheet

Response to Pixel Art 2007-08-10 21:17:14

lol customised.... Nice re-colour job ( ! )

BBS Signature

Response to Pixel Art 2007-08-10 21:18:43

You've already highlighted how pointless this topic is, so why post it? If you've drawn that character 'Josh' yourself then it's farily decent. But as for the sprite sheet, the reason nobody likes it is because you've done nothing worth showing anyone. Recolouring sprites is just a tedious waste of time, and you've wasted your time unless you plan to make something worthwhile with them.

wut

Response to Pixel Art 2007-08-10 21:28:38

At 8/10/07 09:18 PM, Slick wrote: You've already highlighted how pointless this topic is, so why post it? If you've drawn that character 'Josh' yourself then it's farily decent. But as for the sprite sheet, the reason nobody likes it is because you've done nothing worth showing anyone. Recolouring sprites is just a tedious waste of time, and you've wasted your time unless you plan to make something worthwhile with them.

Well, sometimes I'll find someone who likes recoloring sprites like I do. And I was bored, so I just posted this for the sake of posting it.

At 8/10/07 09:17 PM, Darkaxl wrote: lol customised.... Nice re-colour job ( ! )

Thanx. You wanna try it?

Here's Josh and here's his sprite sheet

Response to Pixel Art 2007-08-10 21:32:43

Soo... all you've done is recolor someone else's art..? And you didn't even bother to put a required starting pic... I see no reason this should be in here.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature