00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sig

821 Views | 21 Replies

Sig 2007-08-07 21:33:13

Will someone make me a sig like this only so it says "MetallicaManiac31" and on the far side it says "The Anti-Gay person".

If I use your sig that you make me, you earn 10 comments.

Sig

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 21:37:00

At 8/7/07 09:33 PM, Rascir wrote: I meant ask one of the sig makers.

Dammit! I have asked a bunch but no one answers.

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 21:38:50

At 8/7/07 09:37 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote:

Go to the Asm in the Club & Crews section. Thats where I got mine before the redesign. I made this one.

La dee da da da

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 21:43:51

At 8/7/07 09:38 PM, The-Donkey wrote:
Go to the Asm in the Club & Crews section. Thats where I got mine before the redesign. I made this one.

I tried, but no one responded, will you make it? Plz, there is 10 comments right here.

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 21:50:16

At 8/7/07 09:33 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote: Will someone make me a sig like this only so it says "MetallicaManiac31" and on the far side it says "The Anti-Gay person".

I dislike you. Is that OK with everyone?

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 21:50:19

At 8/7/07 09:43 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote:
I tried, but no one responded, will you make it? Plz, there is 10 comments right here.

DID YOU EVER THINK THAT MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU LITTLE FUCKS ARE SO IMPATIENT AND UNGRATEFUL THAT WE DON'T DO EVERY FUCKIN REQUEST WE SEE? Most people's sig requests get done, if the sig request is a reasonable request, and if they don't bitch a lot. Your sig request is ok. All it would take to make is download the font called Paster of Muppets, and then add some effects to it, and then do some brushing with a lightning brush from. But I definately won't do it after seeing this topic, knowing how disgustingly disrespectful you are.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 21:54:15

At 8/7/07 09:33 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote: Will someone make me a sig like this only so it says "MetallicaManiac31" and on the far side it says "The Anti-Gay person".

10 comments? OH SHIT!

Sig

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 21:55:41

At 8/7/07 09:50 PM, MadCow wrote:
DID YOU EVER THINK THAT MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU LITTLE FUCKS ARE SO IMPATIENT AND UNGRATEFUL THAT WE DON'T DO EVERY FUCKIN REQUEST WE SEE? Most people's sig requests get done, if the sig request is a reasonable request, and if they don't bitch a lot. Your sig request is ok. All it would take to make is download the font called Paster of Muppets, and then add some effects to it, and then do some brushing with a lightning brush from. But I definately won't do it after seeing this topic, knowing how disgustingly disrespectful you are.

Disrespectful?
Impatient?
Continue, so I can fix my actions please.
also, how to download fonts?

plus I don't know how you do all that.

I know none of this. So please make it, I am desprate, and I am sorry for whatever offended you.

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:03:16

At 8/7/07 09:55 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote:
At 8/7/07 09:50 PM, MadCow wrote:
Disrespectful?

Yes, I saw your topic in general with that smartass comment about how we don't pay attention to requests and shit.

Impatient?

You asked for a sig only 3 hours ago. Most people wait much, much longer. You're nothing special, wait for someone to find interest in your request, and complete it. If it's been maybe 2-3 days and your request still hasn't been filled, and you want to make the chances of a sig maker seeing it again, you can bump your request.

Why should I bother? You're a lost cause.

Well you better learn if you want a sig.

I know none of this. So please make it, I am desprate, and I am sorry for whatever offended you.

You're an ignorant pig. Who the fuck asks for an "anti-gay" sig?! You're annoying, lame, and you're just plain not not worth my time or effort. Get the fuck out of my internet, you dumb cunt.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:05:50

At 8/7/07 09:55 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote:
Disrespectful?
Impatient?

Dude. Five seconds. Google. Result.

As for effects, all you need is expensive photo editing software. And skillz, but I don't know if you can get them without patience.

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:08:02

Damn, your name is right you are a Mad Cow, you fucking idiot. I am sorry, but you get mad way way to easy. Come on, it is the internet, if you are that picky the gtfo. you fag.

I'm sorry your mom wasn't there for you, but don't take it out on me.

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:12:11

Oh come on man ... use the magical power of almighty Google for u fonts.

10 comments? ... commenting is a form of payment now?

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:13:02

Way to go metallica!

</thread>

[-*EducateYourself*-] [-*Listen*-] [-*Obey*-]

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:14:41

At 8/7/07 10:08 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote: Damn, your name is right you are a Mad Cow, you fucking idiot. I am sorry, but you get mad way way to easy. Come on, it is the internet, if you are that picky the gtfo. you fag.

I'm sorry your mom wasn't there for you, but don't take it out on me.

Oooooooh, wow. This coming from Mr. "lolz hay guyz my nam iz LedZepLinROXx323512352 can i hav a sig wit dat cd cover n my nam + "i h8 fagz" ok thx

*2 seconds later*

wtf?! u ppl r takin 4ever!!!!! i better make a topic in general because imma impatient little fuck!" eh?

And you want to start talking about mothers now too, I see. Well, your mother has two filthy little cunts. And you're one of them.

Faggot. Seriously, just go fuckin die in a fire.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:27:50

Ok, I originally posted in General, then I was told to ask here so, fuck off.

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:29:56

Stop being an impatient shit. I waited about 2 days for it. Not everyone is monitoring it 24/7, and if you bug an pester them, like you are now, they will ignore you. Now stop whining, get off your lazy ass, and make it your self.

Also. Stop being an ignorant cunt. Just because you have gay thoughts, doesn't mean you have to broadcast to the world that you hate gays so that the thoughts will hopefully go away. Please, like Mad Cow said, go die in a fire.

La dee da da da

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:32:29

At 8/7/07 10:27 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote: Ok, I originally posted in General, then I was told to ask here so, fuck off.

No YOU fuck off. You're the idiot here. Don't even bother asking for sigs anymore. Just get the hell off this website, and get the fuck off the internet!

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:33:58

At 8/7/07 10:27 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote: fuck off.

Saying "Fuck off" to someone is fun, RITE?!? I hope you get your sig once a sig maker sees.

Go to a "I'm making sigs" thread, and don't make your own topic. Check teh rules.

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:40:45

I think someone needs a nap...

Grafitti Crew, defacing the world since 2006

Tom Fulp is a sexy beast.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 22:43:42

K well, since this made everyone mad, idk why, I am appoloizing. I am sorry, I had a bad day, I have been tired. (Yawn), sorry Mad Cow, and everyone else.

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 23:10:51

here now quit your bitching and whining

Sig

Response to Sig 2007-08-07 23:36:52

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature