Be a Supporter!

Lee harvey oswald innocent

  • 1,983 Views
  • 47 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
einstein293
einstein293
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 2nd, 2007 @ 10:57 PM Reply

Ther murder of JFK was magnificintly performed. Lee harvey oswald DID NOT shoot or even attempt to shoot John F. Kennedy. He was a CIA operative and was used by the CIA. The mafia working with the Cia (they have since 1942). I found this and more controversial ( but true ) information of JFK.

einstein293
einstein293
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 2nd, 2007 @ 10:58 PM Reply

Wops the site is http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/index1.ht m

LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:04 PM Reply

This is called a conspiracy theroy.


Common sense isn't so common anymore
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
Fanfiction Page

tony4moroney
tony4moroney
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:09 PM Reply

At 8/2/07 11:04 PM, LordJaric wrote: This is called a conspiracy theroy.

But if it wasn't Oswald I think we'd be entitled to question who did kill JFK?

bbs-addict
bbs-addict
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:38 PM Reply

At 8/2/07 11:09 PM, tony4moroney wrote:
At 8/2/07 11:04 PM, LordJaric wrote: This is called a conspiracy theroy.
But if it wasn't Oswald I think we'd be entitled to question who did kill JFK?

god damn conspiractists, and this is sounding like a Vote Democract ad...again.

:i'm starting to get get pissed at you

Anyway, got any REAL proof for this?


Note to self and all of you: Never ever judge anime from the censored english ones, they suck ass.

homor
homor
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:53 PM Reply

i don' delive in most conspiracy theroys because i think they're silly.

this is a perfect example.


"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 12:01 AM Reply

At 8/2/07 11:53 PM, homor wrote: i don' delive in most conspiracy theroys because i think they're silly.

this is a perfect example.

Actually the conspiracy theroys of the CIA takeing out JFK is a very strong one, isn't it.


Common sense isn't so common anymore
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
Fanfiction Page

bbs-addict
bbs-addict
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 12:23 AM Reply

At 8/3/07 12:01 AM, LordJaric wrote:
At 8/2/07 11:53 PM, homor wrote: i don' delive in most conspiracy theroys because i think they're silly.

this is a perfect example.
Actually the conspiracy theroys of the CIA takeing out JFK is a very strong one, isn't it.

How? The very thought that then CIA would kill the president is...absurd.

:this is starting to sound like a retarded conspiracy theroy. Just like the chemtrail one


Note to self and all of you: Never ever judge anime from the censored english ones, they suck ass.

tony4moroney
tony4moroney
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 12:30 AM Reply

At 8/3/07 12:23 AM, bbs-addict wrote:
At 8/3/07 12:01 AM, LordJaric wrote:
At 8/2/07 11:53 PM, homor wrote: i don' delive in most conspiracy theroys because i think they're silly.

this is a perfect example.
Actually the conspiracy theroys of the CIA takeing out JFK is a very strong one, isn't it.
How? The very thought that then CIA would kill the president is...absurd.

Actually I wouldn't laugh at the conspiracy theorists

The conspiracy surrounding JFK is actually a pretty strong one, and given that U.S Generals planned to attack the united states in order to justify a war on Cuba. I'd say the notion of assassinating a president isn't too absurd.

bbs-addict
bbs-addict
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 01:33 AM Reply

At 8/3/07 12:30 AM, tony4moroney wrote:
Actually I wouldn't laugh at the conspiracy theorists

The conspiracy surrounding JFK is actually a pretty strong one, and given that U.S Generals planned to attack the united states in order to justify a war on Cuba. I'd say the notion of assassinating a president isn't too absurd.

....Once again, do you have any proof of this? Because you are starting to act like darkgift1, and you don't want to act like him do you?

:and you went dark? might explain your sudden change in attuide.


Note to self and all of you: Never ever judge anime from the censored english ones, they suck ass.

IllustriousPotentate
IllustriousPotentate
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 05:11 AM Reply

Oh yes, of course he was. The government also doesn't want you to know that 9/11 was planned and carried out by the Warren Commission and Jimmy Hoffa to cover up Jack Ruby's ties to the CIA, who shot Oswald to prevent him from leaking the fact that Oswald was hired by LBJ as a scapegoat to cover up the JFK assassination.

In a freak coincidence, the thermite-loaded missle hologram piloted by a cabal of Jews and Illuminati agents hit the north tower of the WTC mere seconds after the silver bullet fired from Ruby's gun.

Lee harvey oswald innocent


So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we had the key...

BBS Signature
bbs-addict
bbs-addict
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 05:36 AM Reply

Link or your all just nutcases. Nutcases.

:god, you are all acting like idiots, NO FUCKING PROOF AT ALL!


Note to self and all of you: Never ever judge anime from the censored english ones, they suck ass.

kylexthexpostman
kylexthexpostman
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 06:23 AM Reply

At 8/3/07 05:36 AM, bbs-addict wrote: Link or your all just nutcases. Nutcases.

god, you are all acting like idiots, NO FUCKING PROOF AT ALL!

r u retrded thers a link


Dude, STFU.
POOZY OWNS YOU! >:[

BBS Signature
bbs-addict
bbs-addict
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 06:33 AM Reply

At 8/3/07 06:23 AM, kylexthexpostman wrote:
At 8/3/07 05:36 AM, bbs-addict wrote: Link or your all just nutcases. Nutcases.

god, you are all acting like idiots, NO FUCKING PROOF AT ALL!
r u retrded thers a link

which leads to a god damn conspiracy site, why would people wanting to bring out the truth make people pay to get the dvds?

I NEED SOME FUCKING PROOF!


Note to self and all of you: Never ever judge anime from the censored english ones, they suck ass.

LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 11:01 AM Reply

At 8/3/07 05:36 AM, bbs-addict wrote: Link or your all just nutcases. Nutcases.

god, you are all acting like idiots, NO FUCKING PROOF AT ALL!

Calm down, most of what I know comes from tv shows I watched. But here is some stuff i found on the internet, it dosen't appeare that these were made by nutcases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_ass assination_theories
http://www.crimelibrary.com/terrorists_s pies/assassins/jfk/1.html
http://www.suntimes.com/news/otherviews/
383811,CST-CONT-kennedy13.article

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/a rticle/0,28804,1635958_1635999_1634964,0 0.html


Common sense isn't so common anymore
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
Fanfiction Page

SkunkyFluffy
SkunkyFluffy
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 11:10 AM Reply

Come now, we all know this man did it.

Lee harvey oswald innocent


He followed me home, can I keep him?

BBS Signature
AmishGangster
AmishGangster
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 12:13 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 06:23 AM, kylexthexpostman wrote:
At 8/3/07 05:36 AM, bbs-addict wrote: Link or your all just nutcases. Nutcases.

god, you are all acting like idiots, NO FUCKING PROOF AT ALL!
r u retrded thers a link

First of all, just because someone uses a link to a bull-crap website, dosn't change the fact that it's still a bull-crap website. Just so you know, if the mafia has been working for the CIA, why would they spend so much to break them apart? And oh look! Even though Kennedy died, we still made it to the moon! Or was that a conpiracy too?


CAN'T WAIT FOR HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GaiusIuliusTaberna
GaiusIuliusTaberna
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 12:17 PM Reply

Truth time Le Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy the Louisiana mob family paid him to do it and the feds under the direction of J Edgar Hoover covered up all the evidence of conspiracy there was no third shot no grassy Noll and we can never prove it definitively because when the feds cover something up there is no proof there pro's.

Lest examine the evidence One Oswald's father was a mob associate the day of the shouting Oswald entered a mob controlled business and was given a soot case full of money in classic mob cover up style a fellow mob associate Jack Ruby killed Oswald before he could be questioned there by severing any direct link to the first murder. Finally Motive the Louisiana mob Boss hated the Kennedy's for illegally capturing him and droping him off in the middle of the Amazon rain forest denying him all his constitutional rights in the process. He swore revenge and in mob terms that is always a death sentence when it comes to honor and the mob could be the pope and turn up dead.
J edger hover despised the Kennedy's
one for attacking the mob that heed been denying for years ( and probably working with)

two for threatening his near totalitarian control of the FBI and for being spoiled rich no it all yuppies.

In conclusion Lee Harvey Oswald Killed Kennedy alone and by himself, but he was ordered to do it and this is what was covered up so in that sense there was a conspiracy.

But then Kennedy's were guilty of denial of rights, vote tampering, murder, conspiracy to murder, bootlegging, corruption, and being spoiled rich no it all yuppies. So in my opinion the mob did us a favor.


"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."-Gaius Iulius Cesar

BBS Signature
tony4moroney
tony4moroney
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 01:33 AM, bbs-addict wrote:
At 8/3/07 12:30 AM, tony4moroney wrote:
Actually I wouldn't laugh at the conspiracy theorists given that U.S Generals planned to attack the united states in order to justify a war on Cuba. I'd say the notion of assassinating a president isn't too absurd.
....Once again, do you have any proof of this? Because you are starting to act like darkgift1, and you don't want to act like him do you?

Yes, I do actually It was called Operation Northwood. Check the link at the bottom of the initial post.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/7499 44

GaiusIuliusTaberna
GaiusIuliusTaberna
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 01:08 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 12:52 PM, tony4moroney wrote:
At 8/3/07 01:33 AM, bbs-addict wrote:
At 8/3/07 12:30 AM, tony4moroney wrote:
Actually I wouldn't laugh at the conspiracy theorists given that U.S Generals planned to attack the united states in order to justify a war on Cuba. I'd say the notion of assassinating a president isn't too absurd.
....Once again, do you have any proof of this? Because you are starting to act like darkgift1, and you don't want to act like him do you?
Yes, I do actually It was called Operation Northwood. Check the link at the bottom of the initial post.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/7499 44

Scary stuff still I can't say the removal of Saddam was a bad thing. I certainly don't like the Idea of military leader's conspiring with out at least the president or the senate to agree on it. This is on the verge of totalitarianism I mean the military shouldn't have complete control and defiantly shouldn't attack themselves to justify a war. Misdirection is one thing but you need checks and balances and that is out of control. Good example.


"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."-Gaius Iulius Cesar

BBS Signature
tony4moroney
tony4moroney
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 01:19 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 01:08 PM, GaiusIuliusTaberna wrote:
Scary stuff still I can't say the removal of Saddam was a bad thing. I certainly don't like the Idea of military leader's conspiring with out at least the president or the senate to agree on it. This is on the verge of totalitarianism I mean the military shouldn't have complete control and defiantly shouldn't attack themselves to justify a war. Misdirection is one thing but you need checks and balances and that is out of control. Good example.

Oh just to let you know what I done was replace Fidel Castro with Saddam and some names and dates just to give a comparison between northwoods and today.

That's not related to Iraq it was about the Cold War, Cuban Missile Crisis
U.S Generals wanted to blow us up so they could wage a war on Cuba.

Yes it is scary thats why we have Democrats trying to protect us from This Man

animehater
animehater
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 01:33 PM Reply

Once again I find myself saying it was bound to happen one day. Or did it already?


"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature
GaiusIuliusTaberna
GaiusIuliusTaberna
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 01:54 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 01:19 PM, tony4moroney wrote:
At 8/3/07 01:08 PM, GaiusIuliusTaberna wrote:
Scary stuff still I can't say the removal of Saddam was a bad thing. I certainly don't like the Idea of military leader's conspiring with out at least the president or the senate to agree on it. This is on the verge of totalitarianism I mean the military shouldn't have complete control and defiantly shouldn't attack themselves to justify a war. Misdirection is one thing but you need checks and balances and that is out of control. Good example.
Oh just to let you know what I done was replace Fidel Castro with Saddam and some names and dates just to give a comparison between northwoods and today.

That's not related to Iraq it was about the Cold War, Cuban Missile Crisis
U.S Generals wanted to blow us up so they could wage a war on Cuba.

Yes it is scary thats why we have Democrats trying to protect us from This Man

For one my point was that misdirection is okay if it has limits and that the military can get carried away. By the way have you ever heard the theory that President Roosevelt allowed Pearl Harbor to happen in order to enter the 2nd world war that's the same thing. You democrats don't give a flying fuck about anything other that getting elected by any means necessary. And wasting money on social programs when all problems can be solved throw education. Oh and I take it your fine with this man!

Lee harvey oswald innocent


"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."-Gaius Iulius Cesar

BBS Signature
tony4moroney
tony4moroney
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 01:58 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 01:54 PM, GaiusIuliusTaberna wrote: You democrats don't give a flying fuck about anything other that getting elected by any means necessary. And wasting money on social programs when all problems can be solved throw education. Oh and I take it your fine with this man!

Ok, whatever makes you happy Gaius.

Here have some kool-aid
OH YEAH!!

Lee harvey oswald innocent

GaiusIuliusTaberna
GaiusIuliusTaberna
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:10 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 01:58 PM, tony4moroney wrote:
At 8/3/07 01:54 PM, GaiusIuliusTaberna wrote: You democrats don't give a flying fuck about anything other that getting elected by any means necessary. And wasting money on social programs when all problems can be solved throw education. Oh and I take it your fine with this man!
Ok, whatever makes you happy Gaius.

Here have some kool-aid
OH YEAH!!

WTF!!!!!!! Dose that have to do with anything????? No offense but that was way out of left field (no pun intended).


"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."-Gaius Iulius Cesar

BBS Signature
tony4moroney
tony4moroney
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:15 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 02:10 PM, GaiusIuliusTaberna wrote:
At 8/3/07 01:58 PM, tony4moroney wrote: Here have some kool-aid
OH YEAH!!
WTF!!!!!!! Dose that have to do with anything????? No offense but that was way out of left field (no pun intended).

Jonestown

animehater
animehater
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:17 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 01:58 PM, tony4moroney wrote: Here have some kool-aid
OH YEAH!!

Hay! Only conservatives can use that line!


"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature
tony4moroney
tony4moroney
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:37 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 02:17 PM, animehater wrote:
At 8/3/07 01:58 PM, tony4moroney wrote: Here have some kool-aid
OH YEAH!!
Hay! Only conservatives can use that line!

Which ones? You mean these conservatives or these ones.

GaiusIuliusTaberna
GaiusIuliusTaberna
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 03:18 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 02:15 PM, tony4moroney wrote:
At 8/3/07 02:10 PM, GaiusIuliusTaberna wrote:
At 8/3/07 01:58 PM, tony4moroney wrote: Here have some kool-aid
OH YEAH!!
WTF!!!!!!! Dose that have to do with anything????? No offense but that was way out of left field (no pun intended).
Jonestown

That was flavor aide not cool aid read a freaking history book. Or better yet have some flavor aid.


"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."-Gaius Iulius Cesar

BBS Signature
tony4moroney
tony4moroney
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lee harvey oswald innocent Aug. 3rd, 2007 @ 03:23 PM Reply

At 8/3/07 03:18 PM, GaiusIuliusTaberna wrote:
At 8/3/07 02:15 PM, tony4moroney wrote:
At 8/3/07 02:10 PM, GaiusIuliusTaberna wrote:
At 8/3/07 01:58 PM, tony4moroney wrote: Here have some kool-aid
OH YEAH!!
WTF!!!!!!! Dose that have to do with anything????? No offense but that was way out of left field (no pun intended).
Jonestown
That was flavor aide not cool aid read a freaking history book. Or better yet have some flavor aid.

Yes, but haven't you ever heard the saying? It originated from Jonestown.