00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

3,571 Views | 39 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-30 09:26:26

ChOW #6 Vampire Hunter

rules
- No MsPaint
- No Animals
- ONLY Humanoids this includes creatures with human features(2arms, 2legs, hands and so on)
- Make your character based on my loose description, and feel free to add back-stories
- NO creatures unless they are a secondary focus of the piece
- Only one finished entry per User
- Make a description for your character
- Only JPEG format is allowed
- Finished image should be 595x700 in dimension
- Create NEW art, don't post something old you've made
- Take time on your art, terrible artwork will not be accepted in the voting thread
- Character MUST be relevant to the subject
- try to make image size 595Wx700H with a character card
that contains your character name ,Character of the week number, and user name.

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-30 09:57:50

alright, sounds awesome. I'll enter this one cuz i can't do this weeks cow!

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-30 10:50:28

At 7/30/07 09:26 AM, s1nt3ch wrote: ChOW #6 Vampire Hunter

Cool topic, I'll try one.

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-30 10:55:52

i will make a vampire killer

yes, i will be using pencils >:(

WHERE'S THE DIX?

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-30 11:25:22

Can I use pencils and pencil crayons?

My photoshop is on the frits.

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-30 12:23:54

At 7/30/07 10:55 AM, crazerfish50 wrote: i will make a vampire killer

yes, i will be using pencils >:(

and here she is :D

natrisha

born into a life of povirty, natrisha never gave up hope. all she had to her name for many years, was a teddy bear named seecel, and the clothses on her back. but her parents loved her so much. when the blood wars broke out, natrisha's father went to fight for there nation. he was killed 3 months later, at the battle of naruma. he was one of the last men left, holding together the few men stll alive. they were over taken, and killed. natrisha's mother went in to a deep depression, following the death of her husband. untill, the day a group of vampire insergions, attacked and killed her mother. before her mother died, she wiled the oner bit of magic in her for a teleportation spell. wich she used to teleport natrisha to her uncle. there, she lived for years on his ranch. she learned how to fight, and weild a sword. among horseriding, and other neccessatys to run a farm...untill, the same gristly vampires that took her mother krept in through her uncles window in his room, and slit his throat in his sleep. the chill woke natrisha. she walked out into the barnm, and grabbed the sword. she walked slowly, trembling through long hallways of the house, when she was attacked by the vampires. she, from pure impoulse, cut there heads off in one fly of the sword. that was the first time she had ever taken a life. the first time, she had tasted blood. the first time she had seen so many bodys, tumble over at once at her feet...it felt..strangley arrousing. once word of the assasination attempt's fatal end got to the vampire mastrer, he sent wasve after wave of his goulish inions to stop her..none have succeeded.

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

WHERE'S THE DIX?

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-30 14:45:47

Name:
Zhon Orkis

History:
Zhon Orkis is the prince at the Far East land, Yhrin. He is living in the capital at the temple witch his dad has build and is known all over the world. His sword is legendary and has spread fear among him with the power of the black moon. The guard at his side is a demon summon by his dad, a great necromancer.

--------------------------

Maybe if I have time, I will color it.

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

ZURAK - Art Thread - DA - MADE IN DENMARK

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-31 09:58:28

Working on it...D: I keep getting distracted. (Bumping this thread mainly to see if anyone else is gunna enter....)

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-31 12:01:31

hey cool you put my butcher in the title thing :D I'll start on my vampire hunter soon.

MAGIC SEXY WIZARD

SOUNDCLOUD|FACEBOOK|TWITTER|

MAGIC SEXY WIZARD IS RELEASING A MIXTAPE FEBRUARY ENTITLED "HIGH KING KUNG FU GOD"

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-31 13:53:11

Her first name is Isra, last name is unknown. Born in 1500, Isra was raised as a witch by her parents, who brought justice down upon the vampires who terrorized villages throughout northern Europe. But by the age of 11, The witch hunters found her parents. Her parents told her to claim to be a tortured and experimented on human and flee. She did as she was told, not witnessing her parents awful fate of burning at stake. She then travelled from town to town during the night and sleeping through the day in the depths of the woods. She developed potions and weapons for defeating any vampires she came across. She lived her life this way until she was 21, when she encountered a strange man in dark clothes, black glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. She walked away from him in fear but he followed her. Picking up her pace, she raced through woods, leaping over creeks and ducking under bushes. A large hand gripped onto her shoulder.

"The future needs you." He whispered into her ear. Her mouth moved but she was too shocked to respond.

"We need your help to defeat the vampires."

This was kinda Blade-inspired ^-^

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-31 14:17:19

Looks kinda iffy. I might touch it up a bit more.

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-31 14:29:21

At 7/31/07 02:17 PM, ZuluCS wrote: Looks kinda iffy. I might touch it up a bit more.

cool

plasma rifles lol

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-07-31 16:33:01

At 7/31/07 02:17 PM, ZuluCS wrote: Looks kinda iffy. I might touch it up a bit more.

Give him some character! He is, and look, really boring and uninteresting right now..

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-01 16:01:02

~Vortex00 Entry~ Sean the Vampire Hunter

When I came outside from the church after dark a young fellow was walking in. Well, he's young compared to some as old as myself. He said he was a vampire hunter working on commission. I'm glad I don't look like a vampire, because that cross-shaped weapon on his shoulder looked like it could end me in one swipe, even if I wasn't this old. There was only darkness when I glanced into his empty eyes.. but I mentioned nothing of it...

Phillus, The Wandering Bard

HiDef

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-01 16:24:39

At 8/1/07 04:01 PM, Vortex00 wrote: ~Vortex00 Entry~ Sean the Vampire Hunter

Wow, dude, that looks awesome. Really awesome sword, lol.

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-01 19:57:15

Here we go finally another entry i am proud of :)

BlindSight:
BlindSight is a cursed being. During his priesthood his parents and many other family members were killed by vampires. With a heart of hatred he denounced God and only wears the symbols of God as a mockery and as tools in the hunt. With his vision taken away by a vengeful god, his only desire is destruction. Fueled by the blood of the various vampire clans, BlindSight only seeks the end of humanity and all that god has created. Growing ever in power, he crushes his vampire enemies and drinks of their blood. He is blinded by the blood lust and hunts vampires only by sound, taste, and smell. Taking them out one by one with weapons such as his stake gun and holy water grenades. He wears

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-01 20:31:59

I have an idea, but my drawing won't compare to these, goddamn.
However, mine is very different.

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-01 20:52:38

so for this weeks chow....will i be able to put 2 or 3 people in it?....or does it have to be one person?

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-01 21:13:34

you can put more than one go ahead

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 04:34:42

At 8/1/07 07:57 PM, s1nt3ch wrote: Here we go finally another entry i am proud of :)

BlindSight:

That looks really smexy. You got my vote thous far. We'll see if I'll make anything, I'm not overly fond of vampires. .__.

At 8/1/07 08:31 PM, PandaMime wrote: I have an idea, but my drawing won't compare to these, goddamn.

Oh, come on.. Don't be like that. It's all for good practice. If you're not showing anything then neither can you get tips on how to improve. Am I right?

My art thread

: I'm sometimes CornMan.

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 05:59:51

when does this end? any specific date?

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 09:24:11

deadline is monday

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 12:12:24

Melvin is a sadistic vampire hunter. He loves his job, and lost him arm after a sausage machine accident.

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

wut

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 13:08:52

At 8/3/07 04:34 AM, Zhacross wrote:
At 8/1/07 08:31 PM, PandaMime wrote: I have an idea, but my drawing won't compare to these, goddamn.
Oh, come on.. Don't be like that. It's all for good practice. If you're not showing anything then neither can you get tips on how to improve. Am I right?

I know I know.
I will show it, but was just commenting on the futility of this for me, contest-wise.
=D

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 13:29:27

Ill try and get something in by monday! :)

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 13:58:14

Thanks slick that made me laugh, wasn't expecting it.LOL

Imagine what I could do, if I could do all I can

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 14:01:36

i fel outclassed..good work evrybody!

WHERE'S THE DIX?

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 18:10:20

Cedric The Damned

Born in the year 1869, Cedric, a Damphir, is damned to slay vampires for all eternity due to his fathers ruthless killing.

Chow #6 Vampire Hunter

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 19:42:44

So far two excellent entries. I will see what I can do.

BBS Signature

Response to Chow #6 Vampire Hunter 2007-08-03 19:57:50

At 8/3/07 07:42 PM, MiddleFingerRings wrote: So far two excellent entries

That wasn't nice.

BBS Signature