New Topic Respond to this Topic
The-Pumpkin-King
The-Pumpkin-King
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 5th, 2003 @ 05:24 PM Reply

Hey I Have Both DVDs of Futurama (season 1 and season 2) and i didnt know that there was a futurama club or i would of joined a hell of alot sooner and i wanted to know if i could join?.... also does any one know where i can get a real cool picture for my signature?

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 5th, 2003 @ 05:28 PM Reply

At 10/5/03 05:20 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote: Nope only 15 and too lazy to mow laws and such. When I turn 16 THEN I try and work at a supermarket with my girl. And If I was going to buy game system I'd buy GameCube for the RE series and other games that I want for GameCube only. Plus I've always loved Nintendo lol

Dude why the fuck would you want a gamecube for, it only has all the classic games like mario and such, I got bored of those, now ps2 it has all the best games, like gta, rachet & clank, socom, and way more that i dontremember, o x-box is getting vice city soon to and it has halo(the best game for x-box) but most of x box and ps2 games are kinda shared but gamecube has so little games that are rated teen or more that I'de hardly buy it, I'd say the onl thing going for gamecube right now is its price($99.99)

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 5th, 2003 @ 05:32 PM Reply

At 10/5/03 05:24 PM, h2hpresident wrote: Hey I Have Both DVDs of Futurama (season 1 and season 2) and i didnt know that there was a futurama club or i would of joined a hell of alot sooner and i wanted to know if i could join?.... also does any one know where i can get a real cool picture for my signature?

Yes you can, your #16. and I think you might wanna look around the web for cool pics and put them together in a paint or flash(if you have it). or you can try to find that topic by war machine in the flash page and try to see if he still is making sigs. or ask me and I,ll see what i can do.

The-Pumpkin-King
The-Pumpkin-King
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 5th, 2003 @ 06:52 PM Reply

Thanx For The Recruit Oh Yeah Is There A Anti Clock Club Or Even Hacky Sack Club? Or Maybe Wakeboarding?

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 5th, 2003 @ 08:25 PM Reply

At 10/5/03 06:52 PM, h2hpresident wrote: Thanx For The Recruit Oh Yeah Is There A Anti Clock Club Or Even Hacky Sack Club? Or Maybe Wakeboarding?

I dont know.

Nemesis-remix
Nemesis-remix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 05:28 PM Reply

I just like Gamecube and to me Resident Evil Zero, REmake, and Nemesis are fine.Also I want Soul Caliber with Link, The Wind Walker, F-Zero GX, Star Fox, WWE Wrestlemaina XIX, and RE4 which is suposto be comming out for Gamecube only

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 05:39 PM Reply

At 10/6/03 05:28 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote: I just like Gamecube and to me Resident Evil Zero, REmake, and Nemesis are fine.Also I want Soul Caliber with Link, The Wind Walker, F-Zero GX, Star Fox, WWE Wrestlemaina XIX, and RE4 which is suposto be comming out for Gamecube only

OK dude I was just telling you my opinion, but the ps2 is coming out with this games to: Jak 2, Socom 2 us navy seals, rachet and clank 2, Jak 2, Jak 2, Jak 2...............and way more! the jak2 2 game is a good enough reason for me to buy a ps2. I'm just saying, and you can buy your gamecube if you want.

Nemesis-remix
Nemesis-remix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 10/6/03 05:39 PM, Freek_Sk8er wrote: OK dude I was just telling you my opinion, but the ps2 is coming out with this games to: Jak 2, Socom 2 us navy seals, rachet and clank 2, Jak 2, Jak 2, Jak 2...............and way more! the jak2 2 game is a good enough reason for me to buy a ps2. I'm just saying, and you can buy your gamecube if you want.

lol don't worry dude I'm not mad, just defending my Gamecube. I would Like the new PSX though when it comes out...MAN THAT LOOKS SUPER SWEET

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 10/6/03 05:44 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote:
At 10/6/03 05:39 PM, Freek_Sk8er wrote: OK dude I was just telling you my opinion, but the ps2 is coming out with this games to: Jak 2,
lol don't worry dude I'm not mad, just defending my Gamecube. I would Like the new PSX though when it comes out...MAN THAT LOOKS SUPER SWEET

Well its gonna cost about $400 so I dont really think your gonna buy it, and btw I'm looking forward to the psp they said that it can play all your ps1 games(in smaller discs).

Nemesis-remix
Nemesis-remix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 05:55 PM Reply

Yeah but they say its going to do almost everything but cook your toast! Which blows casue I like toast....

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 06:16 PM Reply

At 10/6/03 05:55 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote: Yeah but they say its going to do almost everything but cook your toast! Which blows casue I like toast....

lol, it only has a added 120gb hard drive and better graphics to iy, and maybe it can bur dvds and cd's.

Nemesis-remix
Nemesis-remix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 06:22 PM Reply

::still pissed about toast::
Ah oh well. Hey did anyone see that Futurama episode when they went to that planet with the bees and Bender sinsulted them by calling them fat and stupid?
Queen Bee, In dance::Hey! You'd be fat too after 100,000 kids!

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 06:30 PM Reply

No was it funny(stupid question)

Nemesis-remix
Nemesis-remix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 06:34 PM Reply

I still want meh toast! Sony of America better promise toast with every PSX!

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 06:46 PM Reply

At 10/6/03 06:34 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote: I still want meh toast! Sony of America better promise toast with every PSX!

Weall, whhineang ahbout it aihnt gohna dho aney ghood mate!(Spoken like a new zealender)

Spanky51
Spanky51
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 06:50 PM Reply

well done with the new zeland thing mind translating

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 10/6/03 06:50 PM, Spanky51 wrote: well done with the new zeland thing mind translating

thanks, btw did you see the new site yet? click here if you havnt!

The-Pumpkin-King
The-Pumpkin-King
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 6th, 2003 @ 08:33 PM Reply

At 10/6/03 06:54 PM, Freek_Sk8er wrote:
At 10/6/03 06:50 PM, Spanky51 wrote: well done with the new zeland thing mind translating
thanks, btw did you see the new site yet? click here if you havnt!

hey cool you made the site btw its H2H not 2h2 anyways... do any off yall play gear head garage? if you do i have a car that IS BENDER yes bender.... its awesome any ways just ask if you want to know the site for it!

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 7th, 2003 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 10/6/03 08:33 PM, h2hpresident wrote:
At 10/6/03 06:54 PM, Freek_Sk8er wrote:
At 10/6/03 06:50 PM, Spanky51 wrote:
hey cool you made the site btw its H2H not 2h2 anyways...

Ok sorry. I'll change it soon.

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 7th, 2003 @ 05:07 PM Reply

Holy shit we were on the second page again, nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! o well I can always post to keep this club going untill someone else can come to post! Where are you Nemesis Remix, Spanky51, Kid_Davis, h2hpresident, and Freek_Sk8er(o wait thats me).

this post was stupid and was only used for the reason of brnging up this club, NO PURCHASE Nessacery, addition rules may apply, comnest ends on, 12/15/03!

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 7th, 2003 @ 06:04 PM Reply

Hey guys, Do you like my new sigpic! I made the board spin faster and look like its 3d, and changed a few things!

The-Pumpkin-King
The-Pumpkin-King
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 8th, 2003 @ 10:14 PM Reply

At 10/7/03 06:04 PM, Freek_Sk8er wrote: Hey guys, Do you like my new sigpic! I made the board spin faster and look like its 3d, and changed a few things!

nice! lol ill keep postin ok?ok! do you think you could make me a sig with skate boards... hacky sacks.... and um i dunno oh yeah my fave colors are midnight blue... metallic black... blood red.... and sterling silver

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 8th, 2003 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 10/8/03 10:14 PM, h2hpresident wrote:
At 10/7/03 06:04 PM, Freek_Sk8er wrote: Hey guys, Do you like my new sigpic! I made the board spin faster and look like its 3d, and changed a few things!
nice! lol ill keep postin ok?ok! do you think you could make me a sig with skate boards... hacky sacks.... and um i dunno oh yeah my fave colors are midnight blue... metallic black... blood red.... and sterling silver

I'll Give it a shot, do you want your name to be written somewhere on it, kinda like mine, I can make it crome letters to.

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 8th, 2003 @ 11:20 PM Reply

Sorry dude, I was in a hury so this is what I made, but tommorow I'll make a good one, just describe where you want everything to be and what they do so I can get a better imagination of it, here is the current piece of crap!

Th Futurama club.

Mr-Silv3r
Mr-Silv3r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 9th, 2003 @ 05:36 AM Reply

sorry i havent been round in a while mates, just yeah, sort of went away from NG... but theyve started playin Futrama on aussie TV again, and since its ones i havent seen, im happy.... ohh well, hhmmm, might just have to check out teh new site, and see if i can help whit anythin...

oh, and im a proud PS2 owner... but GC's are fun just to occaisionally screw round on (i dont own one, but meh) and i want a X-Box just for teh new Perfect Dark!

BLAR!

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature
Nemesis-remix
Nemesis-remix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 10th, 2003 @ 08:27 AM Reply

Yeah sorry guys, my dad has been a dick lately with the computer...anyway, did you guys hear that Fox might actually be selling Futurama to another network? Kinda like it did with Family Guy. God I swear Fox is run by a retarted hamster with one nut and half a brian that it lost in Nam'.

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 10th, 2003 @ 10:34 PM Reply

Hey guys did you play that new game latly(futurama dress up) is kinda cool since you get to dress your futu caracter! it's fun for about 20mins or more if you kkeep playin.

The-Pumpkin-King
The-Pumpkin-King
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 10th, 2003 @ 10:37 PM Reply

At 10/10/03 10:34 PM, Freek_Sk8er wrote: Hey guys did you play that new game latly(futurama dress up) is kinda cool since you get to dress your futu caracter! it's fun for about 20mins or more if you kkeep playin.

nope where is it?

The-Mercenary
The-Mercenary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 10th, 2003 @ 10:42 PM Reply

At 10/10/03 10:37 PM, h2hpresident wrote:
At 10/10/03 10:34 PM, Freek_Sk8er wrote: Hey guys did you play that new game latly(futurama dress up) is kinda cool since you get to dress your futu caracter! it's fun for about 20mins or more if you kkeep playin.
nope where is it?

Well did the word NEW mean anything to you? its in the portal! and it got a decent score!

Nemesis-remix
Nemesis-remix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Oct. 11th, 2003 @ 09:55 AM Reply

who made it?