00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

the-kitsune just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Th Futurama club.

143,645 Views | 2,770 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-18 11:44:29

At 11/18/05 11:35 AM, EvilzMunky wrote: Yeah that episode is hilarious when fry gets a job as a cryogenic operator and bender scares the crap out of the people with a gorilla mask. Then they do the death race and the fry feels like a big man because he yanked the bandana from the lil dudes hand.

'I'm Sorry Og, but I already have replacements for Bender, Fry and Leela.'

Bender trying to get his job back from the professor using said gorilla mask. He takes it off and the professor continues to address the head, now under Bender's arm.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-18 12:08:28

Man you guy's seriously know your futurama. I have to say though by far I think Dr. Zoidberg is one of the funniest characters on the show.

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-18 15:52:57

I would have to say my favourite episodes are in the last series, like the very last episode was hilarious and oh so shhwweet! 'I dont recall finding godzilla...but that is soooo what i would of done!" And aww i loved the musical lol! heres another one of my fav quotes :p:

Leela: Bender what happened to you? Bender: Morgan made me walk the proffessor then an old lady said i stole her purse! i told her to back off but she just kept comin! so i had to hit her with this purse i found! point is, its morgans fault! that double crossin pfft if she was here i'd *gang gives no shh gesture* Bender: wha? is she behind me? Morgan: no im infront of you.
Bender: *screams like a girl*

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-18 20:01:27

Ok everybody....

What is the worst epsiode of Futurama you have ever seen? For me its the second epsiode f season one, the one where they go to the moon

I'm sorry but I forgot it's name, so much Futurama info to remember ( sob )

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-18 20:26:49

At 11/18/05 08:01 PM, ShortyXXS wrote: Ok everybody....

What is the worst epsiode of Futurama you have ever seen? For me its the second epsiode f season one, the one where they go to the moon

I think it would be Bendless Love

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-18 20:30:32

I bet I know more about futurama THEN ANY OF OF YOU!!! bow down to my knowlege!

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-18 20:35:03

Why did they have to cancell it!

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-19 05:49:25

At 11/18/05 08:30 PM, CartoonDiablo wrote: I bet I know more about futurama THEN ANY OF OF YOU!!! bow down to my knowlege!

I dont know about that because coop knows a pretty much of info on the series, but if you did know lots you would also know why they canceled it heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-19 18:26:01

At 11/18/05 08:35 PM, CartoonDiablo wrote: Why did they have to cancell it!

so much for the great knowledge!

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-21 06:12:44

At 11/18/05 08:30 PM, CartoonDiablo wrote: I bet I know more about futurama THEN ANY OF OF YOU!!! bow down to my knowlege!

I refuse to bow to anyone on this subject.

What is the name of Fry's dog?
What is the name of fry's brother?
What song does his dog sing?
What is the name of the episode all of these characters appear all together?

What is the name of Farnsworth's Gargoyle?

That should do for starters.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-21 12:13:57

At 11/21/05 06:12 AM, Coop83 wrote:

I won't answer them for now but I know all the answers! go shorty, go shorty!

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-21 15:36:36

At 11/16/05 10:59 AM, Coop83 wrote:
from the episode (and this is a guess,since my brain isn't working too well) 'Fry's Girlfriend' ???

"The cryogenic woman", i know this is an old post and you have checked by know but what the hell.

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-21 15:38:12

At 11/18/05 08:26 PM, CartoonDiablo wrote:
At 11/18/05 08:01 PM, ShortyXXS wrote: Ok everybody....

I think it would be Bendless Love

"episode 2: the series has landed", i think that is it, how the hell did you get bendless love?

thats in the second season.

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-21 15:42:23

seymour

yancy

walking on sunshine

jurrasic bark

pazoozoo ( i think)

I know i am not this guy, but i wanted to answer, by the way, when i joined i said my fav qoute was cheese it, i thought about it and decided it is the " you basterd, you ripped of my are, you basterd" in "why must i be a crustacean in love", the whiny voice fry says it in is just so damn funny.

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-22 07:19:38

At 11/21/05 03:38 PM, Karakou wrote: "episode 2: the series has landed", i think that is it, how the hell did you get bendless love?

That was his answer to 'Worst Episode Ever', not the name of Episode 2, the series has landed.

You got my quiz answers, so I'll think of some more for Cartoon Diablo.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-22 12:18:30

"episode 2: the series has landed",

Thanks, thats the one - all I could remember was the german name -

" Sein Erster Flug zum Mond" or His first journey to the moon ( how did they get that?)

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-22 15:00:40

At 11/22/05 07:19 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/21/05 03:38 PM, Karakou wrote: "episode 2: the series has landed", i think that is it, how the hell did you get bendless love?

That was his answer to 'Worst Episode Ever', not the name of Episode 2, the series has landed.

You got my quiz answers, so I'll think of some more for Cartoon Diablo.

Sorry, i was reading the posts too fast, i thought about it and that episode might be in the 3 season, 6th episode, it isn't the best episode however.

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-22 15:48:40

I heard there was a petition i can sign to get Futurama back on TV. It wont do anything, i know. But i want to know my vote helped if it ever did :D

Scumbag Blues.

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-22 20:30:36

So what exactly is the deal with this show? Are they planning to bring it back?

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-23 06:03:18

At 11/22/05 12:18 PM, ShortyXXS wrote: " Sein Erster Flug zum Mond" or His first journey to the moon ( how did they get that?)

Well, it was Fry's first journey to the moon. The title doesn't always have to be a funny one.

At 11/22/05 08:30 PM, __Skitzo__ wrote: So what exactly is the deal with this show? Are they planning to bring it back?

The last we heard on here is that there are p[lans for a straight to DVD fifth series of Futurama or a straight to DVD movie.

Naturally, I'd love to see both, but I'd settle for either first.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-23 08:48:40

Seymour

Yancy

I'm walking on Sunshine.

Jurassic Bark.

Pazuzu, Dr. Farnsworth's gargoyle, is named after a winged demon in Mesopotamian folklore that protected pregnant women.

LOL i looked up the answers using google. Apart from the name of the ep which i read from the box set.

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-23 09:04:51

At 11/23/05 08:48 AM, ch33ks wrote:
Jurassic Bark.

It's actually a trick question. Yancy doesn't appear in 'Jurassic Bark' and Seymour doesn't appear in 'Luck of the Fryrish'

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-23 14:56:42

At 11/23/05 09:04 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Jurassic Bark.
It's actually a trick question. Yancy doesn't appear in 'Jurassic Bark' and Seymour doesn't appear in 'Luck of the Fryrish'

Oh damn - I realize that... now!

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-24 05:08:10

At 11/23/05 09:39 PM, Quisty wrote: So any news on this movie I keep hearing about? I hear some rumor about a Futurama movie... @_@

It is only rumor now... I'm still hoping and praying to the great man Groening that we can someday watch a feature length Futurama episode.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-24 12:44:18

At 11/24/05 05:08 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/23/05 09:39 PM, Quisty wrote: So any news on this movie I keep hearing about? I hear some rumor about a Futurama movie... @_@
It is only rumor now... I'm still hoping and praying to the great man Groening that we can someday watch a feature length Futurama episode.

Why don't we just try to contact Matt about the issue? Ask him!

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-24 13:10:53

At 11/23/05 09:04 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Jurassic Bark.

Yancy appears in " jurassic bark", the bit when Seymour tries to get the family to follow him Yancy is there with the sandwiches, the delicios sandwiches.

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-24 13:30:18

I thought of something to do, you know those little secrets on the dvds that you get such as the one on the series 4 dvd on the last episode's menu, the thing if you press right you get to select the table read for the episode and the similairy accesed on on xmas story to get a special xmas message from David.x.Cohen, does someone want to list them?

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-24 17:43:59

At 11/24/05 01:30 PM, Karakou wrote: I thought of something to do, you know those little secrets on the dvds that you get such as the one on the series 4 dvd on the last episode's menu, the thing if you press right you get to select the table read for the episode and the similairy accesed on on xmas story to get a special xmas message from David.x.Cohen, does someone want to list them?

No thanks , I found nearly of them as well. My first one was on disk 2 season one when the poster comes up!

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-25 04:18:23

At 11/24/05 12:44 PM, ShortyXXS wrote: Why don't we just try to contact Matt about the issue? Ask him!

He's not answering his phone. To me or David X Cohen.

At 11/24/05 01:10 PM, Karakou wrote: Yancy appears in " jurassic bark", the bit when Seymour tries to get the family to follow him Yancy is there with the sandwiches, the delicios sandwiches.

It's been so long since I watched them, I'll have to top up my knowledge, I'm slipping.

At 11/24/05 05:43 PM, ShortyXXS wrote: No thanks , I found nearly of them as well. My first one was on disk 2 season one when the poster comes up!

Oh, the easter eggs. They're easy enough to find.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Th Futurama club. 2005-11-26 12:57:21

At 11/25/05 04:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: Oh, the easter eggs. They're easy enough to find.

But we really have nothing else to really do in this club, i just thought it was a nice time waster.