00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Am Fucking Done With You!

3,547 Views | 34 Replies

I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 12:40:11

NEWGROUNDS! FUCK YOU ALL YOU AUDIO PORTAL HATERS! I am done submiting audio to newgrounds! i will stick to my sound click from now on becuase all you retards 0 my best work and today i receved over 30 votes on 4 diffrent songs. that is 30 people vtoting down all my stuff that WAS in the 4.5 range for over the last year.

to all my faithfull followers i am sorry and every one who has me on there favorites will get a pm so dont worrie that much.
to the rest, fuck you all and stop bumping songs off the front page just so people will see your 5.0 song for an extra 5 minutes. fuck u all!,

im out,

omg do not delete this account just because im leaveing, im going to need a profile to show the teachers next fall.

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 12:41:16

make that portfolio, not profile.

I Stopped A Rape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 12:47:04

Calm down, and have a cup of tea.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 12:48:11

honestly lol

A Non E-moose

Win?

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 12:57:58

Or maby i could just take a break?

I Stopped A Rape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 12:58:12

Jaysus! Stop effin' and blindin' !

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 13:01:25

Stop being such a drama queen. We all get 0-bombed. Grow up and realise that its not the score that counts. Make music for the art and for the fun of it. Getting downloads and a good score is just a bonus.

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 13:03:01

Somebody seems to have their toadstools in a bunch. =)

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 13:22:57

Fine, fuck you too, I'll never check out your audio page again :)

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 13:24:14

At 7/25/07 01:01 PM, bobsmovie wrote: Stop being such a drama queen. We all get 0-bombed. Grow up and realise that its not the score that counts. Make music for the art and for the fun of it. Getting downloads and a good score is just a bonus.

Very well said.

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 13:40:27

At 7/25/07 01:22 PM, SBB wrote: Fine, fuck you too, I'll never check out your audio page again :)

i said fuck audio haters :( not all you lovely people,
ive decided to just taka break, but realy 0bombing realy realy pisses me off, but like some one said, do it for the art / fun. Art is good but it realy isnt fun to be under apprecitated. :( i sound like a whiney brat now :0 but realy, 0ing is not cool.

I Stopped A Rape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 13:45:31

At 7/25/07 01:40 PM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote:
At 7/25/07 01:22 PM, SBB wrote: Fine, fuck you too, I'll never check out your audio page again :)
i said fuck audio haters :( not all you lovely people,
ive decided to just taka break,

You usually do that

by constantly telling people "this is my last song", "i'm leaving for good" etc

I think you've decided to leave at least 3 times

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 14:16:55

At 7/25/07 12:47 PM, ZENON wrote: Calm down, and have a cup of tea.

Could I have some tea? :3

a

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 14:17:14

At 7/25/07 02:11 PM, PaulStetich wrote: Hey, pussy! We all get 0-bombed, so get over it. Quit bitching and just make the fuckin music. I'm sick of people like you who cry to their mommas everytime they get a 0. Grow up.

lol. wow, for once i agree with PS here. we've all had our run ins with 0 bombers - but look, its even easier to get your score back up if your fans vote everyday...

»» HouseMasta «« PM

HOUSEMASTER: "OHH FUK!!! TEH COMMUNITY CHEZZT FORCLOZD ON MA BEEEEEEF JEERRRKKEEE!!! j0 GOZ 2 JAYL!!!"

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 14:18:39

Despite us all having to live with it, I think it's only fair to point out that many audio artists find the energy to keep going by the support they draw from scores, downloads, reviews etc. Many of you regulars would stop too if you suddenly stopped getting any kind of downloads, reviews etc. Don't say you wouldn't, it's only a matter of time when the thought of "why bother" crosses your minds. Some merely have a longer string of patience.

Take a break MMM, just keep at it.

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 14:20:30

At 7/25/07 02:16 PM, Triskele wrote:

I'll take some too ;)

Anyhoo...

Seriously man forget the scores, they don't matter.

If you are still stressed though, have some tea, and a cigarette, and all your problems will disappear, or at least not matter as much for a while ;)

Omg hai!

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 14:21:38

At 7/25/07 02:20 PM, PaulStetich wrote: And for once I agree with HouseMasta (what a twist! o.O)

this thread must be destroyed with no trace of evidence....

»» HouseMasta «« PM

HOUSEMASTER: "OHH FUK!!! TEH COMMUNITY CHEZZT FORCLOZD ON MA BEEEEEEF JEERRRKKEEE!!! j0 GOZ 2 JAYL!!!"

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 14:31:24

At 7/25/07 02:20 PM, HotDecemberSex wrote:
I'll take some too ;)

Cream and sugar? Anyone?

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 14:36:24

Like many have said, and I will say it again, the scores really do not matter. All that really matters is that you enjoy making music. I mean, if it's a chore for you and you only "feel" like making it for your "fans" or to have something done, then maybe music isn't for you or maybe you are in the wrong genre of music. Let's use me as an example because I only really know myself when it comes to this. There are times when I won't release a track for a month or two, sometimes a year! Then there are other times when all I will be doing is releasing two tracks a day for a whole week. It just all depends on how I feel and when I feel like making a song.

So ignore the down voters, pay attention to actual reviews because those count more than anything and just be grateful you can actually make music, many can't.

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 14:36:39

At 7/25/07 02:31 PM, ZENON wrote:
At 7/25/07 02:20 PM, HotDecemberSex wrote:
I'll take some too ;)
Cream and sugar? Anyone?

But of course =)

Omg hai!

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 14:44:21

At 7/25/07 12:40 PM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote: blablabla

Grow up boy! Why do you care if your track has a higher vote? Adjuvant reviews are the important thigs!

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 15:47:37

haterz are everywhere... you have to teach self how to live with them....

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 16:10:03

At 7/25/07 03:47 PM, winKoneR wrote: haterz are everywhere... you have to teach self how to live with them....

Exactly, ignore your votes, reviews are more important.

New dance remix Click me

my site forums =)

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 16:29:33

well if reviews are all that matter... :D
but sereously i would not be whining if it was a 0 or 2, it was some where around 10-20 0 and a few higher votes. 45 votes and a score of 2.5???! terrible. also thanks to you who have taken the liberity to upvote many of my songs! i feel better already. i was kinda expecting a lot more 0's...
ill stick to sound click for a coupple weeks and come back with a great song, consider this a hype post.
thanks for your ideas on how scores dont realy matter however i dont fully agree because one of my songs has always been on the 1-3 page in the VG section till today :(. that is probly why im mad. but yea thanks! and if any one happens to find some of my stuff on sound click feel free to download it! only 13 cents! common.

I Stopped A Rape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 17:10:26

You're awesome, dude!

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 17:19:54

Dude, what really pissed me off at that is that you think you have it bad. I had the whole audio forum against me, they dont even tell me what I do wrong, and they beleive the only solution to it is to 0 the hell out of you. Yet here I am, still alive. Still struggling, still thriving. Dont even think you are the king and that sunshine comes out your ass, casue it dont. Cepiche?

0_0, no wonder no one likes you :D lol, joking.
Your songs are AWSOME! i dont know why every one is aganst you...

I Stopped A Rape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 17:27:52

At 7/25/07 05:19 PM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote: 0_0, no wonder no one likes you :D lol, joking.
Your songs are AWSOME! i dont know why every one is aganst you...

LOL thats a story for another time...

»» HouseMasta «« PM

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 18:22:05

If you're leaving, check out these other music sites:
www.reverbnation.com
www.purevolume.com
www.splicemusic.com
www.jamglue.com
www.myspace.com lol

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 19:06:26

At 7/25/07 02:31 PM, ZENON wrote: Cream and sugar? Anyone?

I take mine black. Just like I take my cawkz.

a

Response to I Am Fucking Done With You! 2007-07-25 19:25:12

I'm also going to put a halt to my music uploads.
This new system that a person can vote on a song every single day is ridiculous. I don't visit Newgrounds enough to keep raising the score of my songs, and ever so slowly my song scores are going downhill.

For the people about to tell me that we do the music for the passion, and not ratings - I wholeheartedly agree,
BUT we upload the songs on this site for the purpose of letting others hear it. And with constantly battling scores it's going to be exquisitely tedious to keep the songs on the first page of the genre.

And I don't want that with any of my future uploads.
Until the system is fixed, my music is only available on Myspace, and in a short month or two, a compact disk.