00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

so ive made some art

801 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

so ive made some art 2007-07-25 08:11:23

Warning! some of my art contains nudity, but not in bad taste...

i drew that angel there, edited in gimp, and i think its pretty dandy. what do you think? i have more of my drawings/photography on my myspace. they are located in the albums labled accordingly...

so tell me what you think!

so ive made some art

Response to so ive made some art 2007-07-25 08:28:50

Well if you really did draw that, its amazing, naybe add some shading and colour and it will look doubly amazing :)

Response to so ive made some art 2007-07-25 09:45:10

OOOO THE INVERT BUTTON!

yupp.

Looks pretty snazzy though.

Response to so ive made some art 2007-10-03 17:52:32

That is a very nice piece of art. I'll look forward to see more of these from you.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to so ive made some art 2007-10-03 17:53:46

At 10/3/07 05:52 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: That is a very nice piece of art. I'll look forward to see more of these from you.

Same here!
Keep it up!

Sure, we all share one thing. We will all die sooner or later. Thank god.

My art thread, starting from pg 18

See all my crap in larger, smexier images! (DeviantArt)

BBS Signature

Response to so ive made some art 2007-10-03 18:07:00

At 7/25/07 08:11 AM, IronApe wrote: Warning! some of my art contains nudity, but not in bad taste...

*whistles* Did you take lessons or something? That actually looks somewhat professional.

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional."

Also, Newgrounds can't stop the Brawl!!!

BBS Signature

Response to so ive made some art 2007-10-03 18:18:04

Wow, it,s such a powerful image, it's already perfect that way, color would reduce the impact. Wings are wonderful, hope to see more soon.

So my soul may rest, down on you like my prey, draining your every word, living your strenght, we may be one as your blood runs trough my vein

BBS Signature

Response to so ive made some art 2007-10-03 18:20:59

wow thats really cool, and i liked the ones on ur myspace

click it... CLICK IT!!!

BBS Signature

Response to so ive made some art 2007-10-03 19:04:25

At 10/3/07 06:15 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Good grachious Just Where you get such talent and thought To Create this beuaty of such an White Colored pencil drawing in black paper.You are certainly one to watch often!

I very, very, very rarely understand what the fuck you're talking about and it's even more rare that I agree with you. Here, though, I'm going to have to agree: that picture looks fucking awesome.

Don't color it, it would ruin the beauty and simplicity.

"Whoever said 'winners never quit' obviously never considered addicts." - Hoeloe

BBS Signature