At 2/13/11 04:16 PM, Bahamut wrote:
There, the update is all back to normal!
Thanks for another update - BTW, did you get that PM I sent regarding the stat proggie?
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day but fuck that shit!
You know, if you really love someone, every day should be Valentine's day. Why wait for one day a year to show them you care? Like all the other "holidays" this one too has been over-commercialized to the point where I saw Valentine's day crap on sale JANUARY 2nd! Really?
You shouldn't need an excuse - or a calendar day - to tell someone you love them. You should tell them every day - because tomorrow may be too late...
UPDATE 13th February 2011
Top 10 pacers
harryjarry - 541
Toocool100 - 476
Nijsse - 463
DoctorStrongbad - 462
AfroUnderscoreStud - 409
WeirdAlthe3rd - 409
Gagsy - 396
LittleWashu - 390
Ultor - 384
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 381
As I figured, I've had a busy work week - still managed over 320 B/P, though. Glad to see the other B/P machines pumping away
Congrats to all who ranked up! Well done!
Sentio - Top 25
You do realize that Gagsy is right behind you, and she ain't letting up...
024) 70761 0000 000.0 azteca89
025) 70261 0212 030.3 Sentio 1
026) 70256 0000 000.0 gfoxcook -1
027) 69579 0396 056.6 Gagsy
028) 68928 0280 040.0 iscrulz
029) 68595 0322 046.0 byteslinger 1
Being the geek that I am, I did some extrapolation based on the assumption that all of us maintain the same weekly rates for the next few montsh - and here's the forecast:
- By 3/6/2011 Sentio moves to 24th, Gagsy to 25th
- By 3/13/2011 Gagsy passes Sentio, drops him back to 25th. They continue to BP. but Gagsy pulls ahead
- During this time, iscrulz will be bounced around levels as we all jockey for position
- By 6/5/2011 I will have lumbered up and passed Sentio, pushing him down to 26th. Gagsy will be well on her way to the low 20's by then. Iscrulz will be back at 27th. Oh, and gfoxcook will be 28th or worse. It's going to be interesting...
Of course, that's just a mathematical guess. You never know from week to week who's going to pick up the pace - or fall off.
Thanks for another great update, Bahamut! Well done, as always!