00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews

2,228,965 Views | 44,877 Replies

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 13:06:37

At 4/3/07 11:39 AM, AfroUnderscoreStud wrote:
Give the review guidelines a read, then you'll know what makes reviews abusive. However, bear in mind that short, crappy reviews are longer considered abusive if they're positive.

Yeah, i've read it couple of times, but the thing is that u don't know actually what is considered abused and what not after some time >_<

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 13:42:27

Wow, am I bored or what? :D

People Just Love Gadgets...
Stupidance 2
mucus-slayer, DevilMayCry011, MyCrAzYLiFe, etc.

Battlefield
shocklaser2000, Seagull-Poop, toregon, blink182gy, XSystemSevenfold, wolfsbane, brandon-ess, Dyeswift

Speaking of shocklaser2000...
His other "reviews"

Bounceicles
thebroonboy, reservoirjuggalo, Viperb0y.

Defend Your Keg! (from page 17 to 15)
X-X-KING-X-X, NATE77, Caliha, dr-jet, xxjcx, oblivion-max-1992, Running-Puma, wolfclan.

Flashcraft - TD
mamothtank, hitman325235, coolykyle2

Inverse Shoot'em Up
Cycloud (calls author a 'sick freak'), DarkNaruto, PodocarpusClock ("BLAM"), dragox19, Gyuunyuu (gives no review on game; just about how he cleared insane mode), Dredg, FranciscoSoft, madnessfan666, etc...

Mario World: Overrun
terror-swat, dragonfoxx, pikachunumber407, exile142000

Pico's Castle
KevinHR, jimmy-ly, ssj5goku, abacot, xiaoxiaohunter, nintendo360 (Lol, he spells 'yawn' wrong), gdog163, piedj, 8LiNcK8 ("OMG WHAT A BAD THING").

Ämblik
ajstyles11, MajorWoody61.

All Hallow's Eve (from page 128 to page 123
jjakles, Dabushapu, protossuperman (no review, just talks about which guns are better), Apollo69, DominusFarsight, olip12, DAFREAKA, VegnaGunx2, jimjim28, TroubleShot, gmatt, DEMODUDE, BubbleClock...

Blast your Enemies!
MattKitty, Donar, you-idiots, Sweet-Soul-X (what kind of review is that?), supermanwhoa, yourdrunkenmom...

Not Another Def.
steven-luckwald, dark5800, Rampie, anoymous, luigis-darkness, Dutchie999, death283, moltie...

postcount +=1;

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters || Don't use MS Paint! Use Aviary!

SING US A SING YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 14:38:12

At 4/3/07 01:42 PM, Kart-Man wrote: Wow, am I bored or what? :D

No not really I remember when I would post like this in this thread some time ago But that was when It was less active. Now here is some abusive reviews for you to flag

pages of abusive reviews that need deletion are within this one
most recent review is abusive
middle review abusive
first review and this dude is already off to a bad start
quite a few abusive reviews within this link
some abuse still within this one
hentai games can bring out the worst in some reviewers

Smooches ^_^

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 15:45:49

At 4/3/07 02:38 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
At 4/3/07 01:42 PM, Kart-Man wrote:

Nice finds

Deleted most of those reviews, some coughers left though.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 16:30:50

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 18:56:33

People Are Lacking Constructive Criticism in the Shooter Section
Squirrel HUNT
JDragonX, ilovesam1 (love the irony in his post), Angel-of-blood, fowlaz, pimp18, IWantIceCream, greenday94, the-golden-hat, pyro-dude70, elpea (LOL at his post), midgetinacage, Fitzchivalry-farseer (random rant; no actual review), Grunger91, etc...

-ReBound-
Destructor1425, Dudewith-pantS.

2006| The Rambo Bros.
2343243 (not much of a review, wouldn't you say?), tacuna, RELENTLESS16, gaara7675423, BigKutta, weee2, Rustygames, biasedgod, etc...

3D Flying Death Ninja Arena (LOTS OF ABUSIVENESS HERE)
wwpa1, jimmy-ly, Infernium, Wiggles77, Donovonian, Tazoon, Squantoeastside, Grunt357 ("blam speech"), grimfromhell, masercheif65, yasuhiro-inoue, J-cub ("P.S. DIE"), 45812, blink182, Bozzl, SEVENFOLD, hell-grunt, Fakenstien, jrtwizted, DatGuy, etc.

::CYBER UF2::
blink-me-33, nickilla, fortknox411, thug120, kickass331, simonbear, mikebud (just look at the review title for obvious abuse), Rackue, Joeeigel, cmasta, wahoyaho, lildude50000, Sharkbird, updayezz, mr-mysterio, Schooltjuh, blade10327, Christenal...

There are some who reviewed the game, voted 0 for all of the categories, and didn't bother to play it because they were waiting for the Flash to finish loading. Are those considered abusive, as it would be better for them to not review at all?

Make Red Dead
TheMadness, SgtBash-RF3000, thug120, fatmike1327 (lacks constructive criticism), dfc10, monkeyfracas...

Zelda 64 Mini-Games
XiXJmasterXiX, xagotya, Darth-Vader-94, WilmasWasabi, aznman999, yippiekayee, yenkofaction22 (unique review... just not constructive enough).

Madness Interactive
dannyboy1993, 4Tiger4, reelbigfishown, Hedwick (the game doesn't have a virus), A-link-to-the-past, tom5coat (giving 0s just for his difficult time picking up weapons?), motherfromanotherbro, etc...

postcount +=1;

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 19:11:44

I have a question..I've been flaggin a lot of reviews for the last couple of days and i was curious how long do i have to get to sliver cause it seems that i am going no where. Thanks who ever responds

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 19:37:49

At 4/3/07 07:11 PM, Soul-Blade wrote: I have a question..I've been flaggin a lot of reviews for the last couple of days and i was curious how long do i have to get to sliver cause it seems that i am going no where. Thanks who ever responds

The scales for the whistle levels are not revealed to the public. Probably a good thing for abuse. Helpful advice I can give is you get a better whistle faster by correctly flagging abusive reviews accurately. At first it does seem kinda pointless since whistle power at first is really light, but with time and correctness, you'll get there in no time. I would guess about a week of good flagging is what it takes to get to silver if your dedicated.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 19:39:23

At 4/3/07 07:11 PM, Soul-Blade wrote: I have a question..I've been flaggin a lot of reviews for the last couple of days and i was curious how long do i have to get to sliver cause it seems that i am going no where. Thanks who ever responds

Someone told me earlier that they got from bronze to deity after 8 days of working pretty hard at it. I figure if we work half as hard as they did, we can get to silver within a week.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 19:56:39

At 4/3/07 07:39 PM, Solidone wrote:
At 4/3/07 07:11 PM, Soul-Blade wrote:
Someone told me earlier that they got from bronze to deity after 8 days of working pretty hard at it. I figure if we work half as hard as they did, we can get to silver within a week.

Honestly with the new system and add mods, that is easily possible. I hang around this thread, the portal, and front page constantly deleting reviews and/or clearing flags. So if he or she flagged right, no doubt in my mind.

For a side note people, please stop quesitong why the gay banana is on front page. I just deleted like 20 something reviews in the last 5 minutes about that.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 21:06:08

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.p hp?id=371929&page=1

Keep your eyes peeled, some may be lurking.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 21:06:38

Whoa...

So this is my 100th day on Newgrounds? Time flies...I think...

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 21:51:24

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 21:55:47

this stuff is pure freaking gold. With this I'll finally be able to get my old whistle back. I'm buying everyone a round of beer lol.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 22:06:12

At 4/3/07 09:55 PM, priceman45 wrote: I'm buying everyone a round of beer lol.

Yum yum?

Buy me some Cherry Cola instead.
dragothien, Zott (do not question how the game made front page), bonelord1, rulezz, HalfSlashing (never say you should 'blam this'), ledzeppelin5 ("DON'T PLAY THIS GAME"), Renmak.

postcount +=1;

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 22:12:29

At 4/3/07 09:51 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: There's one by Paddy.

He's banned.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 23:20:16

At 3/31/07 06:39 PM, kidray76 wrote:
At 3/31/07 04:39 PM, Noodleboy111 wrote:
At 3/31/07 02:48 PM, AfroUnderscoreStud wrote:
At 3/31/07 11:53 AM, TheRadicalOne wrote: Sorry if i'm talking about it in the wrong place but this was the first thread I thought of.
Yeah, this is the wrong place. Don't post links to stolen Flashes here again, this thread is for abusive reviews only.
Hey, you guys overlooked one thing.

When someone steals a flash, they get a lot of reviews saying it's stolen.
That's true, I deleted them without bans. Their hearts were in the right place though, thats why no bans were given.

Sorry, this was a few days ago, but I had to ask the question.
If a video actually is stolen but it is out of judgement, there is nothing you can do to report it stolen?

I'm a regular in this topic and, like an idiot, I wrote a review saying it was stolen (and posted the address to the flash it was stolen from). As we all know, it was deleted (btw, Kidray, thanks for not banning us...that would have killed me) I'll never make the mistake again, but is there nothing you can do to report it stolen once it's out of judgement?

Also, so I don't waste this post, Here's a few

It serves its purpose.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 23:30:50

At 4/3/07 11:20 PM, rockymike wrote:
At 3/31/07 06:39 PM, kidray76 wrote:
At 3/31/07 04:39 PM, Noodleboy111 wrote:
At 3/31/07 02:48 PM, AfroUnderscoreStud wrote:
At 3/31/07 11:53 AM, TheRadicalOne wrote:
If a video actually is stolen but it is out of judgement, there is nothing you can do to report it stolen?

Yes, there is something you can do. If you have proof of it being stolen, pm Wade with the details and have a proper title in the pm.

I'm a regular in this topic and, like an idiot, I wrote a review saying it was stolen (and posted the address to the flash it was stolen from). As we all know, it was deleted (btw, Kidray, thanks for not banning us...that would have killed me) I'll never make the mistake again, but is there nothing you can do to report it stolen once it's out of judgement?

LOL. No problem, if user(s) hearts in the right place. I'll just delete review(s), and if someone left links of proof in the reviews, I'll do my own investigation if it warrants it. I'll only issue a ban under that case if they say something deragotory or insult the author.

btw, a review isn't the end of the world.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.p hp3?pagea=15&pageb=-1&sort=rating&user_id=101 5780
Here's a user for everyone to have fun with.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-03 23:49:46

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 00:58:11

Yes!!!After 5 months of flagging abbusive reviews beggining in January 2006 and a few more this year.I finnaly have my diety whistle!!
(Cheers start to erupt out of noware and a band starts to play"Hail to the cheif")

Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews

Don't know whats what? GOOGLE IT!!!

Also thanks goes to whoever made this sig for me awile back.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 03:00:56

At 4/4/07 12:58 AM, Alex-Cortes wrote: Yes!!!After 5 months of flagging abbusive reviews beggining in January 2006 and a few more this year.I finnaly have my diety whistle!!
(Cheers start to erupt out of noware and a band starts to play"Hail to the cheif")

Congrats :)

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 03:20:44

Sorry for double post but I found a nice review for you all to flag :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.p hp3?user_id=1743241

The very last one.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 03:26:40

At 4/3/07 11:20 PM, rockymike wrote: I'm a regular in this topic and, like an idiot, I wrote a review saying it was stolen (and posted the address to the flash it was stolen from). As we all know, it was deleted (btw, Kidray, thanks for not banning us...that would have killed me) I'll never make the mistake again, but is there nothing you can do to report it stolen once it's out of judgement?

I would actually recommend PMing a review moderator if you have a suspicion that a submission is stolen. We can then investigate further, and take the necessary steps to have the submission removed.

If you have a link to the original it helps, but thats not a mandatory thing, as long as you have a basis for your claims.

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 06:28:34

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 09:09:10

This is my first time posting in this thread, so don't yell at me if this isn't a good link to abusive reviews.

Its a KK flash, yeah a spam group, but still.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.p hp?id=371883

My userpage! Visit for Upcoming news..

Half the people on Newgrounds dislike me..including the mods. they always ignore me.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 09:58:06

At 4/4/07 09:09 AM, IdiotClown wrote: This is my first time posting in this thread, so don't yell at me if this isn't a good link to abusive reviews.

Its a KK flash, yeah a spam group, but still.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.p hp?id=371883

It was ok, only three flashes, but two were abusive. Every little bit helps though.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 12:18:13

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 12:35:55

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 12:58:55

Can spam reviews be marked as abusive?

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-04-04 13:02:34

At 4/4/07 12:58 PM, iateamexican wrote: Can spam reviews be marked as abusive?

Only if they break the review guidelines. However, bear in mind that short, crappy reviews are no longer considered abusive if they're positive.