Be a Supporter!

3 hours of sex???

  • 1,948 Views
  • 73 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Syphonik
Syphonik
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:01 AM Reply

Does anyone know the average amount of time a guy can go?

I'm asking this because a friend of mine told me that he went 3 hours once, though he can usually go for almost an hour.

Verdonious
Verdonious
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:02 AM Reply

Thats just plain nasty.

simple-but-sandy
simple-but-sandy
  • Member since: Nov. 1, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:02 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:01 AM, Syphonik wrote: Does anyone know the average amount of time a guy can go?

48 hours.

I'm asking this because a friend of mine told me that he went 3 hours once, though he can usually go for almost an hour.

And you know these specifics how?


Good morrow to you, Magistrate!

BBS Signature
JediKiller1
JediKiller1
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:02 AM Reply

I highly doubt it.


BBS Signature
Lord-Raion
Lord-Raion
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:02 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:01 AM, Syphonik wrote: Does anyone know the average amount of time a guy can go?

I'm asking this because a friend of mine told me that he went 3 hours once, though he can usually go for almost an hour.

3 hours of sex is no possible...Right? O_O

Kalibur
Kalibur
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:03 AM Reply

It all depends on the person. If they're fit and they can hold off on climaxing, they can go for hours. I'm not too sure about anyone else, but my average is about an hour.

Syphonik
Syphonik
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:03 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:02 AM, simple-but-sandy wrote:
At 7/19/07 08:01 AM, Syphonik wrote: Does anyone know the average amount of time a guy can go?
48 hours.

I'm asking this because a friend of mine told me that he went 3 hours once, though he can usually go for almost an hour.
And you know these specifics how?

I don't know, i'm just going by what he told me.

Syphonik
Syphonik
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:05 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:03 AM, Kalibur wrote: It all depends on the person. If they're fit and they can hold off on climaxing, they can go for hours. I'm not too sure about anyone else, but my average is about an hour.

How are you able to hold it for that long?

Also, what would you say is the average for a first timer?

Zodiak7
Zodiak7
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:07 AM Reply

3 hours? God that would be nasty :S

alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:11 AM Reply

Lies. Reaching the 10 minutes barrier for me was like an epiphany.
Oh, and that was with a blow-up doll.
Never actually had the real thing before.


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
Night-Ranger
Night-Ranger
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Artist
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:13 AM Reply

8 minute average, but of course that's an average so it would vary for different people and hte circumstances.


New short-film: ZOMBEH!.
SCRUFFFY Judges Choice short-film winner: Is Minds Apart.
MUFFFY Under 18 short-film winner: The Seven Sins.

BBS Signature
cellardoor6
cellardoor6
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:14 AM Reply

I've gone longer, in fact I can have multiple orgasms in a succession. It's not uncommon that I can engage in a 3-5 hour fuck fest.

Oh yeah, and my dick is huge, 9 inches. I'm just an all-around sex-God.

This is what people say, this is normal. Don't question me at all, because everything that any guy says about their sex life is 100% true.


Yay, Obama won. Let's thank his supporters:
-The compliant mainstream media for their pro-Obama propaganda.
-Black Panthers for their intimidation of voters.

BBS Signature
Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:15 AM Reply

I can go for FIVE HOURS!

with my hand. It sucks when you have no porn to look it and your mind sucks at making fake images.
SWATofficer
SWATofficer
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:17 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:02 AM, Verdonious wrote: Thats just plain nasty.

im with ya Verdonious


BBS Signature
WrenchNinja
WrenchNinja
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:19 AM Reply

3 hours is crazy, i don't think that's really possible.. well maybe if you'd do it realllly slow or something :S:P

disingenuous
disingenuous
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:22 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:03 AM, Syphonik wrote: I don't know, i'm just going by what he told me.

He's probably just talking about the time from when he started until the time he was done. For instance, if I get into bed at 11 ready to have sex it doesn't happen right away. There's usually foreplay involved so if we get done at 1am I just say it was 2 hours. Most other people do that, too.


looking good and dressing well is a necessity. having a purpose in life is not.

BBS Signature
Doom-Fan
Doom-Fan
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Kalibur
Kalibur
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:28 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:07 AM, NeillS wrote:
At 7/19/07 08:05 AM, Syphonik wrote:
At 7/19/07 08:03 AM, Kalibur wrote: It all depends on the person. If they're fit and they can hold off on climaxing, they can go for hours. I'm not too sure about anyone else, but my average is about an hour.
How are you able to hold it for that long?
He is lying. Though to extend time you could crap an elastic around your ballsack. 4real.

Penis exercises baby. Haha, but no. I just find sex unstimulating, so it's easy for me not to cum. But your muscles do get a good workout, especially your abs if you're on top.

Kalibur
Kalibur
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:33 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:05 AM, Syphonik wrote:
At 7/19/07 08:03 AM, Kalibur wrote: It all depends on the person. If they're fit and they can hold off on climaxing, they can go for hours. I'm not too sure about anyone else, but my average is about an hour.
How are you able to hold it for that long?

Also, what would you say is the average for a first timer?

I guess 30 minutes would be average for a first timer. I'm just guessing this here.

It's weird for me, I find sex disgusting and it's hard for me to cum, but when I masturbate, it's fucking hair-trigger.

Syphonik
Syphonik
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:36 AM Reply

I may be able to go 5 minutes at the most.

Oh, and how does masterbation differ from the actual thing?

Kalibur
Kalibur
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:36 AM, Syphonik wrote: I may be able to go 5 minutes at the most.

Oh, and how does masterbation differ from the actual thing?

I'm guessing that I'm insecure, or it's what I masturbate too.

I just find sex too..I don't know how to say it. Just the fluids and sweat and such. I actually miss the days when I had dry orgasms.

greenfaerie4
greenfaerie4
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:45 AM Reply

I guess 3 hours is possible if you have trouble cumming. I can remember going at it for 2 hours once.


"Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh"

ornery
ornery
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 54
Artist
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:02 AM Reply

3 hours is a feasible time, although chances are he is lying anyway.

There are some guys who are finish rather quick, others who take a bit, and a few who know how to really last.
I fall into the last category, I can explain why but its probably way more info than anyone cares to know so I'll leave it out for now.

Normally most guys will last about 10-30 minutes, this is probably the best way to go in all honesty (sadly I rarely finish that quick) because as much as they bitch an moan about guys cumming too quick girls really cant last that much longer either. Girls say they can go for hours, but trust me, they get sore and worn out just as easily no matter what you do. If she isnt satisfied in at most 30 minutes you are doing something wrong.

HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:07 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:45 AM, greenfaerie4 wrote: I guess 3 hours is possible if you have trouble cumming. I can remember going at it for 2 hours once.

I think if that issue arises, the phrase "I beat my dick like it owes me money" needs to be put into effect.


"Oppose with manly firmness any invasions on the rights of the people." --Thomas Jefferson

Dragonfly114
Dragonfly114
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:25 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:02 AM, Lord-Raion wrote:
At 7/19/07 08:01 AM, Syphonik wrote: Does anyone know the average amount of time a guy can go?

I'm asking this because a friend of mine told me that he went 3 hours once, though he can usually go for almost an hour.
3 hours of sex is no possible...Right? O_O

if you have a few stacker 3s and a couple of rockstars anything is possible...


Im getting a PS3 for free you can too! just click the link below!

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.p hp?ref=3938685

BoogieWookie
BoogieWookie
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:28 AM Reply

3 hours sounds fine. I can do that no problem as long as she enjoys it. I can go forever, because during sex I do not climax. I can only climax via mastubation. I love sex, however.

HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Filmmaker
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:30 AM Reply

If you're talking about the actual sex, it's seriously only a few minutes. And it really doesn't need be any more than that. It doesn't take a girl 2 hours to cum, no matter what anyone might have you believe. If it does, then you suck.


BBS Signature
KingRugger
KingRugger
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:31 AM Reply

You need to remember...sex is a whole different game from masterbating. It ain't always fast 'n' hard. I could believe that he may have went 3 hours. Ofcourse, he could be lying, but it's possible.


You better get outta my face, or i'm gonna ROUNDHOUSE your ass!!!!

Brothers everywhere, raise your fists into the air. We're warriors - warriors of the world

BBS Signature
killa-noyz
killa-noyz
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:33 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 08:01 AM, Syphonik wrote: Does anyone know the average amount of time a guy can go?

I'm asking this because a friend of mine told me that he went 3 hours once, though he can usually go for almost an hour.

3 hours withoutstopping?That's impossible. Now an hour, maybe hard but not impossible.

BoogieWookie
BoogieWookie
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 3 hours of sex??? Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:33 AM Reply

Shit, I know that sex is a whole different game. I love sex and going long and hard. It is about connecting with that person. I love getting weaty and spent with my girlfriend just laying there hot and naked. Making a girl come more than once is a turn on for me.