• 8 Replies
the-perfect-soap
the-perfect-soap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Tablet pressure button missing? 2007-07-18 23:52:37

Bwah, and i've gone around for 6 months thinking flash couldn't use the pressure-check thing on my tablet. But my friends told me otherwise today. It just seems that my pressure sensitivity button is missing? i spent at least 5 minutes going through the menus looking for something and found nothing. =( Anyone here knows how to activate the pressure sensitivity for flash?

Buzzwerd
Buzzwerd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Tablet pressure button missing? 2007-07-18 23:59:33

You have to have the brush selected. Then if you have a wacom, or any other drawing tablet that supports pen pressure, this icon should come out under the under setting: size, shape.

Tablet pressure button missing?

BBS Signature
the-perfect-soap
the-perfect-soap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Tablet pressure button missing? 2007-07-19 00:05:47

I have an aiptek, it does support the whole pressure thing. the programs included had pressure stuff. I had flash for a long time before i got my tablet though. Isn't there any way to activate it manually? there is no button beneath the thickness and brush type buttons ...

Buzzwerd
Buzzwerd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Tablet pressure button missing? 2007-07-19 00:13:44

It should appear automatically, if you have cs3, you'll want to click the little arrows to get the classic menu, for some reason they get cut off. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. Try installing the latest updates for your tablet I guess.

BBS Signature
reality-monkey
reality-monkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Tablet pressure button missing? 2007-07-19 00:18:10

....maybe it just got broken (possible?)

jmtb02
jmtb02
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Game Developer
Response to Tablet pressure button missing? 2007-07-19 00:20:18

Close Flash and reinstall your driver for your tablet. If you lost the CD, it is available on the tablet producer's website.

Hi there!

BBS Signature
the-perfect-soap
the-perfect-soap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Tablet pressure button missing? 2007-07-19 00:31:53

=( didn't work, and i really don't feel like reinstalling flash -.- i use professional 8. and my tablet is more than expensive enough. so you'd think it was compatible with flash. noone else has encountered this problem? There is no manual way to turn it on in the menus?

MeeksMan
MeeksMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Tablet pressure button missing? 2017-04-21 14:07:34

At 7/19/07 12:31 AM, the-perfect-soap wrote: =( didn't work, and i really don't feel like reinstalling flash -.- i use professional 8. and my tablet is more than expensive enough. so you'd think it was compatible with flash. noone else has encountered this problem? There is no manual way to turn it on in the menus?

I know right? I experienced it and i don't know how to fix it. I don't know why people can't fix this problem manually. Maybe it'll come back someday, you know?

Diki
Diki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Programmer
Response to Tablet pressure button missing? 2017-04-21 20:26:12

At 4/21/17 02:07 PM, MeeksMan wrote: I know right? I experienced it and i don't know how to fix it. I don't know why people can't fix this problem manually. Maybe it'll come back someday, you know?

You're responding to a post from almost 10 years ago. Please don't bump old threads.