New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:06:45 Reply

I have a prediction. But before I begin, I will tell you a little about the forum you are looking at, what you are reading, what you are sometimes watching.

Newgrounds started in 1991 when Tom wanted to make a website. He posted comics and got "around 100 subscribers". Now this may not seem much to this generation but back then, that was a big deal. Almost like the inflation of the internet. Because theres more internet users now, it takes more "subscribers" or what we now call accounts, to make it be an impressive amount.

1996. This was the year it hit the internet in full storm and created it's first games that will now carry on to remain here on this website. It will also be the first game to offend people. Club A Seal continues to be loved and Assassin has cropped up being blamed for non-related stuff.

Now let's skip it a little to the year 2000. This was the year, according to the Newgrounds History page, that this board was made. At first, it was like a new born child. Loved, cared for by it's owner. But sadly, it was abandoned by it's real father due to him being way to busy. Now it's foster father hardly has any time for it. It has evolved into something no one would expect. For if this message board was a human. It would be seriously confused. It would show chav-like behavior but it would, shockingly enough, listen to rock music.

Why am I telling you this? No reason. My prediction? You will read this and agree with me (or something along those lines) because it looks intelligent. Hey, I can use long words and grammar.

Discuss.

It's pathetic we are going by what something looks like by it's structure, the use of grammar and long words. Not by substance. It's pathetic that is how some people are known. Notice I said some, not a person. Blah, parody.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
SlashFirestorm
SlashFirestorm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Animator
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:09:03 Reply

Needs a few more tens of thousands of words about the Cold War or whatnot.

Slash's call
was absorbed
by the darkness.

BBS Signature
thedude27
thedude27
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:09:03 Reply

zzz.. huh? did u says something?

"your bed is a car" <- line from one of the greatest comedys of all time.

cellardoor6
cellardoor6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:16:40 Reply

You suck at parodying.

Yay, Obama won. Let's thank his supporters:
-The compliant mainstream media for their pro-Obama propaganda.
-Black Panthers for their intimidation of voters.

BBS Signature
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:17:47 Reply

At 7/16/07 05:16 AM, cellardoor6 wrote: You suck at parodying.

You suck at arguing, making a point and being just plain intelligent. Please die :).

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
cellardoor6
cellardoor6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:22:17 Reply

At 7/16/07 05:17 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
You suck at arguing

Actually that would be you, considering every time you've actually had the bravery to get in a real argument with me you've been proven wrong and humiliated.

making a point

Actually I make points based on facts, something you despise. Your points consist of your own logic (lack thereof) that amounts to denying facts desperately to perpetuate an argument you already lost.

and being just plain intelligent.

Oh and you're intelligent? Where'd you get this idea? Based on this stupid parody that is just a testament of how pathetic someone can be when they get owned in real arguments?

Please die :)

Hahaha you just get more pathetic everytime you post. You can never even attempt to argue me in actual topics that started the feud, so you have get back at me personally as your sole source of solace.

You're sad, very sad.

BBS Signature
Rague
Rague
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:24:41 Reply

Oh LostChances!
What has happened to you?
Your threads used to be funny and original!

Kalibur
Kalibur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:25:05 Reply

At 7/16/07 05:22 AM, cellardoor6 wrote:
At 7/16/07 05:16 AM, cellardoor6 wrote:
Actually that would be you, considering every time you've actually had the bravery to get in a real argument with me you've been proven wrong and humiliated.

I don't think you can humiliate someone on a forum. Unless you post naked pictures od them, or something like that. And if you could, that person would deserve to be smacked.

PhilipAchapman@gmail.com Add me on MSN
I realise my use of the comma is pretentious as fuck, but it's habit.
Thanks to Mr. MuffDiver for the sig.

BBS Signature
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:26:13 Reply

At 7/16/07 05:22 AM, cellardoor6 wrote:
You suck at arguing

Really? I don't recall being wrong or humiliated at all.

making a point
Actually I make points based on facts, something you despise. Your points consist of your own logic (lack thereof) that amounts to denying facts desperately to perpetuate an argument you already lost.

You mean Wikipedia uses the same logic I do? Wow. Weird how a lot of people share my logic.

and being just plain intelligent.
Oh and you're intelligent? Where'd you get this idea? Based on this stupid parody that is just a testament of how pathetic someone can be when they get owned in real arguments?

Not quite.

Please die :)
Hahaha you just get more pathetic everytime you post. You can never even attempt to argue me in actual topics that started the feud, so you have get back at me personally as your sole source of solace.

Actually, I do argue in those topics. You see, mods don't like trolling. What you are displaying here.

You're sad, very sad.

Not as sad as you will be at this rate.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
liljimmy2
liljimmy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:28:35 Reply

Idk... I'm with lost chances on this one.

Smoke bongs, sing songs. Lost at sea.

mike-enterprises
mike-enterprises
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:29:13 Reply

you wanna know my prediction....
it is that bedn will soon own this bbs...
muahahahahahahaha....

cellardoor6
cellardoor6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:34:40 Reply

At 7/16/07 05:26 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Really? I don't recall being wrong or humiliated at all.

Funny, I had loads of statistical facts that backed up every single claim I made. You get basically every point you said proven wrong with facts, and the only way you could play it off was by basically claiming a conspiracy theory that the facts were biased, nevermind the fact that if anything, they should have been biased in your favor considering the source was British, not American.

You mean Wikipedia uses the same logic I do? Wow. Weird how a lot of people share my logic.

See and that is what makes you such a joke, you think that you can link to Wikipedia and claim the contents of the article to be fact. Can't do that buddy, especially to refute something that is backed up by OFFICIAL studies.

Not quite.

Actually it is. Because the whole feud was started in a political topic. You lost the argument in that topic so you ceased arguing me in political topics that you know you'll lose in, so instead you made it your mission to attack me personally at every opportunity to salvage your dignity.

It's pretty pathetic.

Actually, I do argue in those topics. You see, mods don't like trolling. What you are displaying here.

Hahah and what was the purpose of this thread? It's actually YOU who trolls me and you know it. Every single time it is you who starts it. Theres probably been 10 times where you'll enter a thread I posted in, you'll entirely ignore the topic and immediately start talking shit about me personally. You do it a lot.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:36:02 Reply

Yeah I don't really know about that.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Terminator
Terminator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:42:27 Reply

Let it go. Cut the pettiness. You might not be able to post about flaws if the redesign is launched soon otherwise! :O

BBS Signature
cellardoor6
cellardoor6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:45:38 Reply

At 7/16/07 05:42 AM, Terminator wrote: Let it go. Cut the pettiness. You might not be able to post about flaws if the redesign is launched soon otherwise! :O

K, I'll behave.

But seriously, by the way you're talking... the redesign is extremely fucking nigh. I don't know whether to call your bluff and expect days of waiting or expect that any minute I'll refresh the page and see text that reads "site undergoing maintenance".

You mods are hard to read.

BBS Signature
SwordWhore
SwordWhore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 05:54:22 Reply

Strangely, this makes sense.

FUCK YEAH SEAKING

BBS Signature
josh483
josh483
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 06:02:54 Reply

In your time line of NG progression you neglected the fact that the quality and originality has slowly detiorated, not because of less quality people, but the fact that the internet can't shock anyone, fads are just fads and jokes have no shock value.

The growing generation back in 2000, have now spawned into replicas of what they aspired to be, so standing out it increasingly impossible.

BBS Signature
Serphyas
Serphyas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 06:09:49 Reply

Why do people

At 7/16/07 06:10 AM, Serphyas wrote: feel the need

to respond to someone's post

At 7/16/07 06:10 AM, Serphyas wrote: by meticulously quoting

each and every section

At 7/16/07 06:10 AM, Serphyas wrote: of their post?

BBS Signature
Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 06:20:00 Reply

Bitch over private messages. Not here.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
JamesOnNoGrace
JamesOnNoGrace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 06:22:39 Reply

At 7/16/07 05:34 AM, cellardoor6 wrote: Funny, I had loads of statistical facts that backed up every single claim I made. You get basically every point you said proven wrong with facts, and the only way you could play it off was by basically claiming a conspiracy theory that the facts were biased, nevermind the fact that if anything, they should have been biased in your favor considering the source was British, not American.

Speaking of which I am mojo jojo, and mojo jojo is who I am. I happen to be mojo jojo because I am mojo jojo, which is who I am, mojo jojo

See and that is what makes you such a joke, you think that you can link to Wikipedia and claim the contents of the article to be fact. Can't do that buddy, especially to refute something that is backed up by OFFICIAL studies.

Well, I'm pretty sure that I am mojo jojo, which is who I am. Who I am being mojo jojo, because I am mojo jojo, which is who I am, mojo jojo

Actually it is. Because the whole feud was started in a political topic. You lost the argument in that topic so you ceased arguing me in political topics that you know you'll lose in, so instead you made it your mission to attack me personally at every opportunity to salvage your dignity.
It's pretty pathetic.

Well, In my opinion YOU are the one that is not mojo jojo, because mojo jojo is who I am, which is mojo jojo, which is my name, mojo jojo

Hahah and what was the purpose of this thread? It's actually YOU who trolls me and you know it. Every single time it is you who starts it. Theres probably been 10 times where you'll enter a thread I posted in, you'll entirely ignore the topic and immediately start talking shit about me personally. You do it a lot.

Are you serious, you know damn well that I am mojo jojo, and mojo jojo is my name, because I am mojo jojo, thats who I am, mojo jojo.

but seriously, you are wasting your energy with these long pointless arguements

EtchASketchClock
EtchASketchClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 06:23:09 Reply

Bo-ring parody. DD:

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature
Serphyas
Serphyas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 06:25:26 Reply

At 7/16/07 05:34 AM, cellardoor6 wrote:
At 7/16/07 05:26 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Really? I don't recall being wrong or humiliated at all.
Funny, I had loads of statistical facts that backed up every single claim I made

AAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAA

*quietly sips tea*

BBS Signature
cellardoor6
cellardoor6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 06:32:47 Reply

At 7/16/07 06:25 AM, Serphyas wrote:
At 7/16/07 05:34 AM, cellardoor6 wrote:
Funny, I had loads of statistical facts that backed up every single claim I made
AAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAA

Um.. Are you blind or... stupid maybe? Do I have to fetch a link?

*quietly sips tea*

Yes, you do that.

BBS Signature
DareDevilGuy
DareDevilGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Mark My Words... 2007-07-16 06:36:01 Reply

Zomg liek ur totalie rite!

BBS Signature