00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,295,577 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 13:21:46

At 8/31/08 12:23 PM, Howtopian wrote: This thread should die.

NO! this thread, no matter what happens to it and the new site, is the eternal home to the PFN and if you betray the thread you betray the PFN, you, one of the few people who where here when it was born. and now when it has come so far to pass the 300 mark your gonna turn around a let go... and that is a disgraceful act. i wish upon you that if you think this thread should die and if it dies... YOU die with it

You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 13:38:52

At 8/31/08 11:12 AM, Dakillzer wrote: well how else do you suppose we get the sprites, if it hadnt been for the ripped sprites this thread and any other thread like this wouldnt have come to be

How about you just don't use sprites, or make them yourself from dirt scratch? I'm not trying to put a lid on your 'creativity', but rather trying to force it into better use, a use that DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND RIPPED GRAPHICS AND IDEAS.

Really, if this thread was in general, or clubs & crews, I wouldn't care; but this is the ART forum, and editing sprites IS NOT AN ARTISTIC EFFORT.

At 8/31/08 12:51 PM, MindChamber wrote: That would be like a toilet full of shit exploding in your face, every one would disperse and pretend not to read the rules, and I would be picking off turd nuggets, and deleting random threads forever.
This thread basically asks them to drop their draws and aim their shit this way,
So its better than nothing,

If anything, more idiots are "inspired" by this thread to create more shit, even if they keep it in one place. Your argument would make perfect sense if this was the "shitty traced anime" thread, but this isn't. Like I said, this would have been better off in the Clubs & Crews section.

cr0mZX: norway sucks teh penor!!!!!

-

cr0mZX: Full of win and kittens! ^_^\

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 13:55:26

At 8/31/08 01:21 PM, Dakillzer wrote: i wish upon you that if you think this thread should die and if it dies... YOU die with it

Pah. This thread died a long time ago. Wishing me dead, because I've watched something I've helped raise turn into a heaving pile of shit, and want it to end.

Honestly, you are an epic prick. No offence.

Logic, the only natural resource not yet tapped by modern man.

Things you learn in a thread full of 3 year olds.

Hurrah for blackmail!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 13:59:36

oh son of a... if its stayed in the art forum without a hitch for over a year then it should stay where it is for however long it is alive after that and if you want to scratch two or more pokemon then fuse them toghether then hell lets see em

haunticuno

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:02:31

At 8/31/08 01:55 PM, Howtopian wrote:
At 8/31/08 01:21 PM, Dakillzer wrote: i wish upon you that if you think this thread should die and if it dies... YOU die with it
Pah. This thread died a long time ago. Wishing me dead, because I've watched something I've helped raise turn into a heaving pile of shit, and want it to end.

Honestly, you are an epic prick. No offence.

no, you are the epic prick and iv pretty much had enough of you so unless you wanna take this further STFU and just go away if you think the thread is a heaving pile of shit

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:09:54

says the double poster...

I hate intolerant people. (Do not click on the picture below)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:10:46

At 8/31/08 02:02 PM, Dakillzer wrote:
no, you are the epic prick and iv pretty much had enough of you so unless you wanna take this further STFU and just go away if you think the thread is a heaving pile of shit

Look at you. You're being a prick right now. You want me dead, because I feel this thread has turned to shit? What kind of fucking position are you in to act like you've had enough of me? You're the main reason I feel embarrassed to have had a part in this.
An over-judgemental, talentless hack, who worships the ground that his superiors shit on. Sitting on the thread with your finger on the button, ready to send another piece of shit no one cares about into the world. People like you leeched whatever newness and appeal the idea had right out of the wound.

I shall 'GTFO' .
I don't want the last part of this thread to be an argument with a fucking 3 year old.

Logic, the only natural resource not yet tapped by modern man.

Things you learn in a thread full of 3 year olds.

Hurrah for blackmail!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:13:32

At 8/31/08 01:38 PM, Sinitron wrote:

, this would have been better off in the Clubs & Crews section.

Thats a great Idea!!

I just need the OK from the club mods first I guess but aside from that,

all in favor?

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:15:32

At 8/31/08 02:09 PM, Mormagon wrote: says the double poster...

what...

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:16:59

Hey Dodo-man-1, isn't today your birthday!

I made something for ya.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:19:44

At 8/31/08 02:13 PM, MindChamber wrote: Thats a great Idea!!

no its not, why is everyone against what is left of us now, moving the thread will only make mattrs if you actually think about from the viewpoint we see it

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:25:36

At 8/31/08 02:19 PM, Dakillzer wrote:
At 8/31/08 02:13 PM, MindChamber wrote: Thats a great Idea!!
no its not, why is everyone against what is left of us now, moving the thread will only make mattrs if you actually think about from the viewpoint we see it

customizing premade sprites isnt art dude,
the same reason I delete threads that use southpark or sonic editors, it takes no skill.

if you guys were actually drawing your fusions that be a different story.
Im off to talk to the club mods.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:38:36

fine kill the thread, go on do it, wipe what is left of us... cos its gonna be me you answer to when whatever mod it is in the clubs and crews forum has to lock this thread

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-31 14:58:49

At 8/31/08 02:38 PM, Dakillzer wrote: fine kill the thread, go on do it, wipe what is left of us... cos its gonna be me you answer to when whatever mod it is in the clubs and crews forum has to lock this thread

this isnt art, so you should be fine there,

ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME!