00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,293,215 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 01:16:57

a school year, or a semmester as some call it, is the length of school from start to end and to tell you the truth your post didnt make much sense to me considering you were reacting quite agressively towards a simple question and statement so i ask you this

Why so serious?
god......

lighten up

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 02:51:50

At 8/25/08 01:16 AM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: a school year, or a semmester as some call it, is the length of school from start to end and to tell you the truth your post didnt make much sense to me considering you were reacting quite agressively towards a simple question and statement so i ask you this

Why so serious?
god......
lighten up

Awesomoe

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 02:53:04

At 8/25/08 01:16 AM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: a school year, or a semmester as some call it, is the length of school from start to end and to tell you the truth your post didnt make much sense to me considering you were reacting quite agressively towards a simple question and statement so i ask you this

Why so serious?
god......
lighten up

LOL, I meant Awesome!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 03:22:05

I am the awsem-o 4000.

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 04:38:52

At 8/24/08 05:01 PM, fusioner wrote: i dont like the one orilean made cause i cant post fusions there and he said to save it to photoshop but i dont have it

you dont need photoshop... you just have to upload it online to anything like imageshack, photobucket, tinypic etc etc....

and you dont like it just because of that?!... it saves space on your comp you know, you dont have to save another file of it converted to post...

click my sig or here to go to the new site i made

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 04:59:17

Why so serious?
god......
lighten up

also sprite masta... a semester as you can see prefix *sem* means half, so its half a school year...
also.... one school year is ten moths, a year is 12 months.... anniversaries also only take place once a year....

say ur getting married... you dont say that i got married for 2 school years/ 4 semesters do you? same goes here...

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 07:53:53

eh to lazy to resave it.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 10:15:06

Why so serious?
god......
lighten up

I'm sorry. Just at 1:47 in the fucking morning, you get a little pissed at the fact you're sitting on a thread about mixing pokemon sprites answering questions about semesters rather than asleep.

Makes you feel kinda crappy, and tired.

No more arguments, the thread is now about (shock, horror) fusing pokemon.
Or pedobear, if any trolls would like make my day a little brighter.

Cometh my fusion. In a second.

Logic, the only natural resource not yet tapped by modern man.

Things you learn in a thread full of 3 year olds.

Hurrah for blackmail!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 19:34:19

I know these aren't pokemon sprites, but I fused trainer sprites to make someone that looks like Snake from MGS. I enlarged it because trainer sprites are smaller than PKMN sprites.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-25 19:58:09

I made one with Deoxys and Medicham.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 04:57:16

dont use pixel overs or sugimori art.... use sprites from either here or here

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 06:39:57

At 8/25/08 10:15 AM, Howtopian wrote:

Why so serious?
god......
lighten up
I'm sorry. Just at 1:47 in the fucking morning, you get a little pissed at the fact you're sitting on a thread about mixing pokemon sprites answering questions about semesters rather than asleep.

Makes you feel kinda crappy, and tired.

No more arguments, the thread is now about (shock, horror) fusing pokemon.
Or pedobear, if any trolls would like make my day a little brighter.

if your gonna make one its a bit over a second....
i havent posted in ages so i feel like making one,but i cant think of one but i wanna make a certin one... can some give me a request for three pokemon in a row on the pokedex, but not the same type, like ummmm...moltres,zapdos,articouno there numbers are next to each other but there differnt types
so can some one do me a request for one? but not legndariys im crap at doing them

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 08:01:44

make a magmortar electvire fusion and name it magmor vire

these are some of my fave fusions

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 10:41:23

At 8/26/08 06:39 AM, chubzilla100 wrote:
At 8/25/08 10:15 AM, Howtopian wrote:
if your gonna make one its a bit over a second....

I gave up. Too busy rockin' my bod on the supermachine.
Of life.
Srsly, I tried to do Chub-Chubby-chub or whatever's it's name is. A Koffing with a tail, covered in mouths just looks fucking stupid, so I let it retire into teh bin.

Logic, the only natural resource not yet tapped by modern man.

Things you learn in a thread full of 3 year olds.

Hurrah for blackmail!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 10:43:43

...so can some one do me a request for one? but not legndariys im crap at doing them

How about Gliscor, Mamosqine and Porygon-Z?

Friendship is like wetting yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you know the warm feeling it gives you.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 17:47:43

@ chariblock
there are like 4 ppl who did that one (including me) and i was the one who named it magmovire look it up its on like the 120th page or somthing like that
man i was here for a long time page wise since like the 67th page or somthing
but realitively i was only here for about 8 to 10 months which isnt a lot considering ppl like armlessman
mikev007 CobloltNP Nitroburner chubzilla (i think) and dodoman himself have been here forever
*Sandlot impression of Squid*
FOR EV ER FOR EV ER FOR EV ER
*Gayness ends*
Hey i was thinking you guys want me to make everyone who is in the pfn (and still posts ppl like dodo-man-8 dont anymore) a custom cursor but there is one catch you gota tell me what you want included and YOU provide the crap as in an actual pointer and the fusion (or whatever you want me to include) posted here whether you want a pokeball or any pic (small) post it and ill make it
ill only make 7 a day though so watch how many request

Here ppl i made this for the PFN symbol of honor!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 18:52:47

At 8/26/08 05:47 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: but realitively i was only here for about 8 to 10 months which isnt a lot considering ppl like armlessman
mikev007 CobloltNP Nitroburner chubzilla (i think) and dodoman himself have been here forever

A-hem.

Please stop with the long, rambling posts. This is "Custom Pokemon Fusions," not "Inane Rambling and Sometimes Sprites." I don't care how bad we look to the rest of the forum, as long as I can have some self-respect at the end of the day.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 19:07:52

i wasnt being a innane i was posting my ideas and thoughts and i never said anything about making this thread look bad, I was supporting it by stating i wasnt here from the beginning of the thread and posted ppl i remember seeing here when i looked throught the first pages a few ppl i forgot were: you, Amp-D
and the biggest other 2 howtopian and Darmelea (i dont know how that is supporting it but. the point is i wasnt making fun)

atleast i dont flame 24/7 and rant 24/7 as appose to many others but now that i think about it this is a rant isnt it

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 19:32:58

At 8/26/08 07:07 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: i wasnt being a innane i was posting my ideas and thoughts and i never said anything about making this thread look bad, I was supporting it by stating i wasnt here from the beginning of the thread and posted ppl i remember seeing here when i looked throught the first pages a few ppl i forgot were: you, Amp-D
atleast i dont flame 24/7 and rant 24/7 as appose to many others but now that i think about it this is a rant isnt it

I would take you a whole lot more seriously if you typed on the internet like you would type an essay.

Also: TENTACRUELLLL

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 20:18:33

At 8/26/08 07:07 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote:

says the noob who just ranted in his last two posts.

I hate intolerant people. (Do not click on the picture below)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 20:24:06

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your fusions do not matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 20:48:39

At 8/26/08 08:24 PM, mikev007 wrote: Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 21:14:31

At 8/26/08 08:24 PM, mikev007 wrote: Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Amen bruddah, amen...anyways check out my new sig!!

I hate intolerant people. (Do not click on the picture below)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 21:52:00

When are the Results for the contest going to be in?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 21:57:28

At 8/26/08 09:52 PM, sjidrummer47 wrote: When are the Results for the contest going to be in?

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll be there, tomorrow!

Ebony, and ivory,
Live together in perfect harmony...

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-26 22:45:14

The color of your skin don't matter to me

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-27 02:11:09

FIRST SPRITE EVER
i call him triceraclops

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

I will continue to row my fake canoe

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-27 08:12:22

nice name =) (triceraclops)

also welcome to the wonderful (maybe not*) world of fusing

*try to disregard

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-27 10:32:10

At 8/26/08 10:43 AM, CoboltNP wrote:
...so can some one do me a request for one? but not legndariys im crap at doing them

How about Gliscor, Mamosqine and Porygon-Z?

Thanks and here it is not that good quality
its Gliscoswine-Z

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature