Be a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

  • 1,003,066 Views
  • 10,844 Replies
New Topic
Sprite-masta-3
Sprite-masta-3
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-21 23:43:46

At 7/21/08 11:38 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: srry for double post i just need to say i copy flipped wayyyyyy to much and i fell a lack of yellow

i guess it took me so damn long to write the post i turned out not double posting there but making double post here for no reason but to point out an obvious mistake and take up thread spaces

plz help me ive got problems

(no not mental, the problems i list before this post..... okay maybe some mental problems...)


SPM3

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-21 23:45:21

At 7/21/08 11:42 PM, mikev007 wrote: Ok if we are talentless I would like to see you do one. I have done other forms of pixel art and it isn't that easy.

Copy/paste, woooow, try drawing with pencil, or pen motherfucker.


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
Marvinpowa
Marvinpowa
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-21 23:45:35

At 7/21/08 11:38 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: here is brelivyurne pronounced [BreL-Ive-Yurn

holy SHITAKEMUSHROOMS thats good. here are 3 demon lords that will take over the world.... and then destroy it 10 times over.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


BBS Signature
Sprite-masta-3
Sprite-masta-3
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-21 23:46:21

At 7/21/08 11:43 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote:
At 7/21/08 11:38 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: srry for double post i just need to say i copy flipped wayyyyyy to much and i fell a lack of yellow
i guess it took me so damn long to write the post i turned out not double posting there but making double post here for no reason but to point out an obvious mistake and take up thread spaces

plz help me ive got problems

(no not mental, the problems i list before this post..... okay maybe some mental problems...)

okay that was wierd didnt even make a double post there damn i am too slow.... lol bet this aint gonna be a double post either (if it is i am srry)


SPM3

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-21 23:50:02

At 7/21/08 11:45 PM, ngmastah wrote:

Copy/paste, woooow, try drawing with pencil, or pen motherfucker.

if you dont have anything worth contributing fuck off, no one told you you had to be here and its actually a lot more than copy-pasting something
it takes a fair amount of effort, just because its not the same technique as drawing doesnt mean its a bad thing
is photography bad? no. but all it is is taking pictures, im sure plenty of people like you would bad mouth it too
if you dont like it, thats fine, but theres no reason trying to ruin other peoples fun over it
and besides, even if its not as challenging as other things its entertaining, and id rather do something fun over something that i wouldnt enjoy but would be 'proper art' or whatever any day


BBS Signature
Sprite-masta-3
Sprite-masta-3
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-21 23:50:14

At 7/21/08 11:45 PM, Marvinpowa wrote:
At 7/21/08 11:38 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: here is brelivyurne pronounced [BreL-Ive-Yurn
holy SHITAKEMUSHROOMS thats good. here are 3 demon lords that will take over the world.... and then destroy it 10 times over.

omfg thanks but yours are much better i like the last one (yin yang deoxy demon lord)
i dont think anyone evermade a comment like that to one of my sprites
there are likers to them the just dont say Holy shit talking mushrooms that is good

thanks man it is ppl like you who keep ppl on this thread smilin and happy like bob the enzyte guy just not in that kind of happy


SPM3

BBS Signature
Marvinpowa
Marvinpowa
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-21 23:54:20

kinda weird but one of my greatest

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


BBS Signature
mikev007
mikev007
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-21 23:54:50

At 7/21/08 11:45 PM, ngmastah wrote:
At 7/21/08 11:42 PM, mikev007 wrote: Ok if we are talentless I would like to see you do one. I have done other forms of pixel art and it isn't that easy.
Copy/paste, woooow, try drawing with pencil, or pen motherfucker.

I do that too mother fucker


he

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-21 23:57:50

At 7/21/08 11:50 PM, karlu20 wrote:
At 7/21/08 11:45 PM, ngmastah wrote:
Copy/paste, woooow, try drawing with pencil, or pen motherfucker.

if you dont have anything worth contributing fuck off, no one told you you had to be here and its actually a lot more than copy-pasting something
it takes a fair amount of effort, just because its not the same technique as drawing doesnt mean its a bad thing
is photography bad? no. but all it is is taking pictures, im sure plenty of people like you would bad mouth it too
if you dont like it, thats fine, but theres no reason trying to ruin other peoples fun over it
and besides, even if its not as challenging as other things its entertaining, and id rather do something fun over something that i wouldnt enjoy but would be 'proper art' or whatever any day

Since when the fuck did I say photography is bad? This shit, is made in a few clicks, and photographers spend hours setting up props, doing lighting, and digital retouching, photography is nothing like this shit.


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:01:45

At 7/21/08 11:57 PM, ngmastah wrote: Since when the fuck did I say photography is bad? This shit, is made in a few clicks, and photographers spend hours setting up props, doing lighting, and digital retouching, photography is nothing like this shit.

ever hear of something called an analogy?
and this isnt 'a few clicks'
theres a lot of effort that goes into it, you wouldnt know BECAUSE YOU HAVENT ACTUALLY DONE IT
you havent made an effort to try to do this and if you have just because you either werent good at it or didnt like it does not mean it discredits an entire artform
spriting isnt incredibly hard if youre good at it, but if youre an amazing artist in some type often times whatever you do isnt hard - there may be parts where you find something hard in it that isnt your strong suit (ie i cant scratch for shit/ shade yet) and im sure youve got your own weak points in whatever you do, but overall the rest is easy for you
you make about as much sense as the people on ng who dont like hentai, and specifically go to the mature section to leave reviews saying how shit it is for being hentai


BBS Signature
Luke755
Luke755
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:07:11

At 7/21/08 11:40 PM, ngmastah wrote: Dude, don't fucking do a fusion, you can actually DRAW unlike these dumb talentless fuckers.

I'm just too tired to you to fuck off.

Oh, wait a sec...

*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:07:37

omg u guys r rite dis is hard it tuk me 50 secunds i will now nevur insult u guys again lol

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
Luke755
Luke755
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:08:24

At 7/22/08 12:07 AM, Luke755 wrote:
At 7/21/08 11:40 PM, ngmastah wrote: Dude, don't fucking do a fusion, you can actually DRAW unlike these dumb talentless fuckers.
I'm just too tired to you to fuck off.

Oh, wait a sec...

I mean tell you to fuck off.


*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:09:45

At 7/22/08 12:07 AM, ngmastah wrote: omg u guys r rite dis is hard it tuk me 50 secunds i will now nevur insult u guys again lol

...
grow the fuck up. honestly if you want to make a complete ass of yourself go to general, art forums is for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM


BBS Signature
Luke755
Luke755
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:10:09

At 7/22/08 12:07 AM, ngmastah wrote: omg u guys r rite dis is hard it tuk me 50 secunds i will now nevur insult u guys again lol

Wow, a head on another body.
What a Picasso.


*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

Darmealea
Darmealea
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:12:42

Hey guys! I just did a hella work on my first flash. Think you guys could comment the characters?


BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:14:00

At 7/22/08 12:09 AM, karlu20 wrote:
At 7/22/08 12:07 AM, ngmastah wrote: omg u guys r rite dis is hard it tuk me 50 secunds i will now nevur insult u guys again lol
...
grow the fuck up. honestly if you want to make a complete ass of yourself go to general, art forums is for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Hahahahahaha, I now claim this victory, in the honour of REAL ART!
Also use proper grammar it won't kill you.

*clap clap clap clap*

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
Marvinpowa
Marvinpowa
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:16:44

another 1 of my demon lords

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:17:56

At 7/22/08 12:14 AM, ngmastah wrote: Hahahahahaha, I now claim this victory, in the honour of REAL ART!
Also use proper grammar it won't kill you.
*clap clap clap clap*

rofl, and you claim youve won how? with an ad hominen or your fusion?


BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:21:08

At 7/22/08 12:17 AM, karlu20 wrote:
At 7/22/08 12:14 AM, ngmastah wrote: Hahahahahaha, I now claim this victory, in the honour of REAL ART!
Also use proper grammar it won't kill you.
*clap clap clap clap*
rofl, and you claim youve won how? with an ad hominen or your fusion?

Ok, I've pleayed your little game, and tried my hand at a fusion, now *puts out blank piece of paper* You prove to ME that you know how to draw with a pencil, pen, or any other medium of sort.

You can also draw in digital art programs too.

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:26:57

At 7/22/08 12:21 AM, ngmastah wrote: Ok, I've pleayed your little game, and tried my hand at a fusion, now *puts out blank piece of paper* You prove to ME that you know how to draw with a pencil, pen, or any other medium of sort.
You can also draw in digital art programs too.

...
i dont have any programs other than paint, im on a fucking laptop with a touchpad, i dont have a tablet, and i dont have a scanner
i never once claimed to be good at drawing, on the other hand i never claimed it was above me. its a separate art form and i dont claim to be good at it or that its bad, so ive nothing to prove to you.
as for any other medium? and how exactly am i supposed to show you things, i dont have a camera (i had a digital camera i got for xmas, but its broken) and i dont have another way of taking pictures of other mediums, you didnt put ANY effort into your work, and if i was able to show you some of mine, id want it to be with the best effort i could put forth, instead all youve done is shown youre a novice at spriting/ fusions
dont try to reverse this and say i have to prove something to you, i wasnt the one who came into a thread and started bad mouthing your work and the others around you


BBS Signature
Darmealea
Darmealea
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:27:34

At 7/22/08 12:12 AM, Darmealea wrote: Hey guys! I just did a hella work on my first flash. Think you guys could comment the characters?

Forgot to mention I have like three posts about it. (starting post 2)


BBS Signature
Lamoureux
Lamoureux
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:32:36

Hey retard, quit whining. It's pathetic.

Pathetic like your so called 'art', hentai obsession and lame stories, stupidity - you're pretty dumb from what I see. Ever looked back on your posts?

Also, why are you even bothering to defend this shithole of a thread? Tell me something you've accomplished from this?

Put your other sock on and go outside, meet new people etc.


Somebody feel bad for me and make me a sig.

If not fuck you.

karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:38:25

At 7/22/08 12:32 AM, Lamoureux wrote: Hey retard, quit whining. It's pathetic.

Pathetic like your so called 'art', hentai obsession and lame stories, stupidity - you're pretty dumb from what I see. Ever looked back on your posts?

Also, why are you even bothering to defend this shithole of a thread? Tell me something you've accomplished from this?

Put your other sock on and go outside, meet new people etc.

-hentai is art, its DRAWINGS, a bit of a hypocritical thing to say isnt it? in any case i collect hentai and thats none of your buisness
-lame stories? oh wait? another artform, but apparently my stories that i write and spend tons of effort on arent good enough for you. why? because theyre too long? because they have sex scenes in them and are therefore romance novels - a 'female' category that no 'true' man would dare read? because theyre not something your good at?
-lol, yes i have. and whats with all the ad hominens?
-im defending it because its the right thing to do, because these people here have done nothing to provoke this
-accomplished? hmm, maybe making certain people make fools of themselves, though they might never be willing to admit it
-oh goodie another ad hominen, lets see how many more i can find by the time youre done


BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:39:46

Oh my god, Karlu you collect hentai? Oh my god, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
Dragonberry
Dragonberry
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:41:33

break teh ice up a bit, requests?

Luke755
Luke755
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:42:03

At 7/22/08 12:32 AM, Lamoureux wrote: Hey retard, quit whining. It's pathetic.

Pathetic like your so called 'art', hentai obsession and lame stories, stupidity - you're pretty dumb from what I see. Ever looked back on your posts?

Also, why are you even bothering to defend this shithole of a thread? Tell me something you've accomplished from this?

Put your other sock on and go outside, meet new people etc.

If you think this thread's a shithole, then why take the time to insult the people in it, if all they're going to do is retaliate then shake it off? In each person's respective mind, you're the only one who's wasting their time.


*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:42:31

At 7/22/08 12:39 AM, ngmastah wrote: Oh my god, Karlu you collect hentai? Oh my god, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

gee... i wouldve thought that was obvious considering my signature
look, if were going to fight here isnt the place to do it, this is for contributing fusions - whether you like them or not you must agree with me about that, right? so if were going to fight lets switch over to pming okay?
besides, i dont want to raise my post count by too much... bleh


BBS Signature
Darmealea
Darmealea
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:43:58

At 7/22/08 12:41 AM, Dragonberry wrote: break teh ice up a bit, requests?

Rampardos, Tyranitar, Girafarig, and squirtle.


BBS Signature
Marvinpowa
Marvinpowa
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 00:51:00

This was my very first Fusion in the PFN (Check pg 55) I decided to redo it, I hope it is better.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


BBS Signature