00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bing-Lee's art thread

2,503 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bing-Lee's art thread 2007-07-06 10:27:59

At 7/6/07 07:07 AM, fuzz wrote:
lol, i was just having a joke. But people should be bnned for picture spamming stuff that took 1 min to make. This is an art forum.

agreed. there`s too much of that lately.

Deviantcrap - PHOTOGRAPHY??

nothing but stardust

BBS Signature

Response to Bing-Lee's art thread 2007-07-06 12:40:54

At 7/6/07 10:27 AM, TomAzza wrote:
At 7/6/07 07:07 AM, fuzz wrote:
lol, i was just having a joke. But people should be bnned for picture spamming stuff that took 1 min to make. This is an art forum.
agreed. there`s too much of that lately.

Damn straight. We have a thread for 15 minute sketches, that should be around the minimum for something to be posted. We don't need <5 minute art in the forum.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Bing-Lee's art thread 2007-07-08 05:36:39

At 7/4/07 12:55 PM, TomAzza wrote:
At 7/4/07 12:13 PM, battlefield1 wrote: lol!! please tell me how you did it! How did you i beg you cmon i love this and I would love a close look-up
LOL

LMAO.

Nice drawings Bing.

Destruction, Terror, and Mayhem

BBS Signature

Response to Bing-Lee's art thread 2007-07-08 06:20:42

I agree with fuzz, what is up with this haha ? Why are you posting stuff that took you a minute to do ? Whats the purpose ? You like asspats from people who have no idea of what they are talking about ? Cause if so Deviantart.com is probably the place for you :)

-Dile

Response to Bing-Lee's art thread 2007-07-08 07:34:14

At 7/8/07 06:20 AM, Dile wrote: I agree with fuzz, what is up with this haha ? Why are you posting stuff that took you a minute to do ? Whats the purpose ? You like asspats from people who have no idea of what they are talking about ? Cause if so Deviantart.com is probably the place for you :)

-Dile

Way to suck cock, dude. ;).

Nice drawing Bing, although your Unimpressed wasn't too umm...good. Ah well, you'll improve. Where have you been recently, btw?

BBS Signature

Response to Bing-Lee's art thread 2007-07-08 07:50:47

At 7/8/07 07:34 AM, Searp3nt wrote:
At 7/8/07 06:20 AM, Dile wrote: I agree with fuzz, what is up with this haha ? Why are you posting stuff that took you a minute to do ? Whats the purpose ? You like asspats from people who have no idea of what they are talking about ? Cause if so Deviantart.com is probably the place for you :)

-Dile

Nice drawing Bing, although your Unimpressed wasn't too umm...good. Ah well, you'll improve. Where have you been recently, btw?

Haha are you for real ? :S

yeah sure they are ok for being worthless 1 minute doodles, but then what ?
And you're stupid if you think you'll improve by drawing stuff once in a while spending 1 minute on it.

Good day sir.

Response to Bing-Lee's art thread 2007-07-08 08:07:10

At 7/8/07 07:50 AM, Dile wrote:
At 7/8/07 07:34 AM, Searp3nt wrote:

-Dile

Haha are you for real ? :S

yeah sure they are ok for being worthless 1 minute doodles, but then what ?
And you're stupid if you think you'll improve by drawing stuff once in a while spending 1 minute on it.

Good day sir.

No, Dile. His Mr.Pringle is good. Unimpressed however, is bad. And he won't improve doing that. However, if he continues too draw stuff like Mr. Pringle, THEN, and only then, should he improve.

BBS Signature

Response to Bing-Lee's art thread 2007-07-08 13:56:34

At 7/4/07 07:33 AM, Bing-Lee wrote:
To make this, chaps, i grabbed a can of Plain Pringles and studied the Pringle Man.

Yeah and it's really mediocre. Why do people like that?