00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vile 2007-07-01 18:47:28

After seeing some of the other comments on this picture, I really wish I had done it in color...

Well, here it is. Commander Vile.

Vile

FALCON THRUST! YES! YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEEAAAAAH!

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 18:51:49

Hello?

FALCON THRUST! YES! YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEEAAAAAH!

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 18:54:08

At 7/1/07 06:51 PM, CmdrPsychodood wrote: Hello?

Art forum is pretty slow, wait awhile before bumping your thread please.

Your picture is pretty nice, it's kind of haard to make out the details when the posted image is so small.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 18:54:39

The left shoulder seems a little dislocated, like it's not attached to the torso, but I really like the perspective of the arm and hand. Wish it were larger with darker lines.

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 18:55:22

It's only been four minutes, you can't expect people to comment that quickly.

I think it's really good. The proportions look really good, but there's only one thing bothering me.

His hand. It seems like it's huge. (Left hand, by the way) Granted, I don't know if you ment it to be like that. It just bothers me.

8.5/10

|::Sig by me::| |::Goes on and off randomly::l

BBS Signature

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 20:01:09

Quite nice, Warhammer style? Meh, here's a screeny from my upcoming flash, also based on Warhammer in a way.

Vile

BBS Signature

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 20:14:31

At 7/1/07 06:55 PM, majorakirby wrote:
It's only been four minutes, you can't expect people to comment that quickly.

I think it's really good. The proportions look really good, but there's only one thing bothering me.

His hand. It seems like it's huge. (Left hand, by the way) Granted, I don't know if you ment it to be like that. It just bothers me.

8.5/10

Perspective is lost on you then, Vile is extending his hand in the direction of the viewer, the proportion is just fine for that, if something is brought closer, it gets bigger, simple as that.

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 20:17:54

At 7/1/07 08:14 PM, Darkblazer wrote: Perspective is lost on you then, Vile is extending his hand in the direction of the viewer, the proportion is just fine for that, if something is brought closer, it gets bigger, simple as that.

Yes... I was just posting that it bothered me. I'm not good with anatomy and perspective, that's why it bothered me.

sorry.

and I know that if something's closer, it gets bigger! >_<

BBS Signature

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 20:25:24

At 7/1/07 08:17 PM, majorakirby wrote:
At 7/1/07 08:14 PM, Darkblazer wrote: Perspective is lost on you then, Vile is extending his hand in the direction of the viewer, the proportion is just fine for that, if something is brought closer, it gets bigger, simple as that.
Yes... I was just posting that it bothered me. I'm not good with anatomy and perspective, that's why it bothered me.

sorry.

and I know that if something's closer, it gets bigger! >_<

Why would it bother you? If anything, the fact that he's exerting his use of perspective and proportion should be impressing rather than bothering, it is rather difficult after all to make it look...i say natural, Vile is wearing space armour (I don't play warhammer anymore, so i'm not aware if that armour has a name or whataver, so i'm sticking with 'Space armour'). But nevertheless, it looks Natural and is extremely impressive

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 20:28:05

It just looked big at first, but know I see what you mean. It does fit the picture.

Also, I thought Vile was from Megaman X.

BBS Signature

Response to Vile 2007-07-01 20:29:41

At 7/1/07 08:28 PM, majorakirby wrote: It just looked big at first, but know I see what you mean. It does fit the picture.

Also, I thought Vile was from Megaman X.

I recognised him a little at first, but if i hadn't read the post below it with the screenshot of a...Space Marine? Referring to Warhammer, i wouldn't have been sure..

At first glance?
I'd say he was a medievil space pirate