Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Jan. 12th, 2010 @ 11:17 AM Reply

Some clarification:

A strange yet intriguing circus has come to town, displaying all sorts of oddities both mysterious and disturbing.

Many people gather to behold the spectacles they have to offer, a variety of shows, exotic beings & fabulous freaks...and a surprising number of monkeys that scurry about, performing cheap tricks for the change in your pocket.

A smiling man in a long red coat beckons all to come closer and behold the wonders that await inside the tent. Once inside the crowd stares in disbelief as faces seemingly appear inside the smoke of a bonfire lit in the centre of the stage. A bald man in dark robes chants and dances around the flames as he summons spirits from beyond.

Hovering masks fly about as bats and suddenly the spotlight surrounds the "volunteer" chosen for the next show. The town local sheriff is called to the stage by the man in the red coat, and cannot resist his enthralling invitation.

The people watch in horror as a hooded old man transforms the sheriff into a chimp in front of their eyes. He shrinks him in size untill his clothes hang loosely from his body, The man in the red coat grins as he offers up a small music box as a welcoming gift. Everyone flees the scene as the carnival comes to an end. The new recruit is brought to a cage to join all the others who have undergone a similar fate. One person for each village the circus passes trough, now monkeys who in the end became the sideshow they wanted to see in the first place.

Characters:

The man in the red Coat: Seemingly the youngest of the three brothers, always seems to be smiling. His magical abilities are the least obvious of the three, being that noone can refuse his invitation. He also has the power to control flying masks...this has no function and is only used for theatrical purposed

The Bald man: A middleaged man with no facial hair what so ever, always carries a grim expresion on his face and rarely ever speaks...to the living etleast.
He has the ability to summon the spirits of the dead or communicate with them, make deals etcetra. Some believe that the ability's the three have were originaly bargained for trough this man's ability, and that he was the only one born with his gift

The Hooded Man: The oldest brother, and possibly the most powerfull, he has the ability to transform others and permenantly reshape their bodies. It is said that his true power is to envoke different stages of evolution in a chosen subject. Attempting to shape himself into a higher state of being have so far been unsuccesfull.

The sherrif: A middle aged man who used to bully the other kids in highschool and later on became sherrif so he could keep pushing everyone around for the rest of his life, why he was chosen for the transformation is not clear.
It could have been some sort of punishment for his way of life, perhaps the 3 wanted to invoke more fear into the villagers by choosing their "protector" as a victim.
Or maibe as an authority figure he formed the greatest treath to the operation the 3 brothers have going, or maibe it was just random chance...we will never know.

...This is indeed a disturbing universe... O_o
Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Jan. 13th, 2010 @ 08:14 AM Reply

something i made with acryll & coloured pencil.
another dreamscape

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Jan. 13th, 2010 @ 08:53 AM Reply

At 1/13/10 08:14 AM, Weenog wrote: another dreamscape

I'm getting some sweet vibes from these things, nicely done.

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Mar. 22nd, 2010 @ 03:05 PM Reply

need critique on this one, anything i can do to make it better?

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Mar. 22nd, 2010 @ 03:10 PM Reply

High Quality link

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Aug. 15th, 2010 @ 03:45 PM Reply

Would anyone mind telling me wich is better. i'm not sure wich of the two version i should put on ma art portal.

it's alittle collage inspired by the anunnaki, consisting of several images scrambled together from all sorts of things that i could link to them.

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Aug. 15th, 2010 @ 03:47 PM Reply

the reason why i might prefer this one is becuase it kinda molds the different images together,
especially the tesla coil looks less cheap imho....but idunno. what do you think?

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Tykwa
Tykwa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Aug. 15th, 2010 @ 11:15 PM Reply

Don't see many comments on some of your new stylish works, I like them alot, I'm no artist, But I like what I see, Keep up for the good work, As for the one above, I like the one with the colors, Nice going, However, I know what you mean, And understand how the green seems better, In some ways :3.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Aug. 15th, 2010 @ 11:27 PM Reply

Both images look cool, but the first one seems to pop more, and I think the images fit together fine.

J-qb
J-qb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Aug. 16th, 2010 @ 09:16 AM Reply

At 8/15/10 03:45 PM, Weenog wrote: Would anyone mind telling me wich is better. i'm not sure wich of the two version i should put on ma art portal.

it's alittle collage inspired by the anunnaki, consisting of several images scrambled together from all sorts of things that i could link to them.

I like the first one best; perhaps you could try to blend in the tesla coil a bit by coloring the gloves or something. Also I think you should make that eye of ra ( i think its called that) blend in a bit more perhaps just by blurring the outsides. I also think it might be worthwile to move the spiral overlay so that the center is on the tesla coil or on the head.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Aug. 16th, 2010 @ 05:28 PM Reply

Coo'
first one it is, thanks guys ^^

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Sep. 23rd, 2011 @ 05:16 PM Reply

some doodles

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Sep. 23rd, 2011 @ 05:20 PM Reply

some mo'

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Sep. 23rd, 2011 @ 05:22 PM Reply

druid person

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Sep. 23rd, 2011 @ 06:43 PM Reply

witch's vengeance

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 07:41 AM Reply

critique wanted ^^

Check out my art

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:36 AM Reply

At 9/24/11 07:41 AM, Weenog wrote: critique wanted ^^

Well, I looked at your pieces before and I'm liking what I see. I wanted to point out what I thought I seen wrong with your perspective but then I looked at it again and it has this stylish feel to it. I also couldn't help but notice that I think you like the color green? ( hmm, well it is not much I can say except that "kool style, nice art" and I would try to refrain from saying that much.) keep posting more I'm pretty sure I'll come up with something to say.

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
J-qb
J-qb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:46 AM Reply

out of those last 4 pieces I liked the fourth one the most. The others seem to get a bit messy/unclear in certain parts.
On that last one the legs are a bit awkward... if they are supposed to bend backwards, I'd make them bend back a bit more to keep her from falling over; if you intended to just have her upper body twisted away from her legs, the pelvis should be turned more in the direction of the legs. Great stuff though!

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Sep. 29th, 2011 @ 11:07 AM Reply

much obliged fella's. i know the perspective and proportions end up alittle twisted sometimes, thats what i was going for but i must admit there's just something plain off about those legs. (ps: yes i'm quete obsessed with the colour green in fact ;) )

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Jan. 10th, 2012 @ 11:10 AM Reply

dear NG. is this drawing worthy of uploading to the art on my profile?
the horns and her hand aren't quite finished but i'm getting kinda tired of working on it, does it bother anyone?

its based on a passage from the bible, i'm no christian but it still caught my fancy.

"And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Revelation 17: 1-5

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Jan. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:57 PM Reply

been working on this for a wile, ive been staring at it for so long and i could use a second pair of eyes right about now before i post it on all my art pages.
would anyine kindly provide some feedback
.... finished you think?

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Jan. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:08 PM Reply

At 1/10/12 11:10 AM, Weenog wrote: "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me.... MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Revelation 17: 1-5

Fuck man the bible was probably the best work of fiction in it's time. Scary stuff. But yeah that pic has got to be my favorite so far. And you definitely shouldn't be shy/humble about submitting your stuff to the art portal.

Critique, let's see... I really feel as though you should clean up a lot of your lines. I notice most of them are messy and even strewn about sometimes. Some of your pics even come off as colored rough drafts. I'd like to see you take a try at something more clean.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Jan. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:26 PM Reply

Critique, let's see... I really feel as though you should clean up a lot of your lines. I notice most of them are messy and even strewn about sometimes. Some of your pics even come off as colored rough drafts. I'd like to see you take a try at something more clean.

I know what you mean, alot of it has to do with the way i draw, i'm not very good at drawing long smooth single lines. its have amore of an scratching kind of technique where and try to smooth things out afterwards. It doesn't tend to be a problem if i spend enough time working on the details, somethimes i can't be arsed though and rather start on something new. do you think the golden one is worth smoothing out?

Check out my art

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Jan. 22nd, 2013 @ 09:36 PM Reply

At 1/22/13 07:26 PM, Weenog wrote: do you think the golden one is worth smoothing out?

I'd say so cause it's looking pretty good.

Was thinking of suggesting to maybe try just painting and removing the line work when you're done, but I dunno if that's solid advice if you want to keep/work on them. You're at a level above me art-wise, believe me, and I think you'd benefit stepping out of your comfort zone by trying to keep it cleaner.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 01:10 PM Reply

alrighty, i cleaned up the golden drawing somewhat and threw into the art gallery and named it "Mindfield" , feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think of it.

bumping with a picture of Weenog, as my rpg themed alter ego ;)

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art May. 26th, 2014 @ 07:04 AM Reply

hello again, just thought i'd share one of my latest dablings in the art here. i'm probably not going to include it into my official submissions as its not quite on par with my other latest works, still i think it might be apreciated, enjoy!

Weenogs Bundle o' Art

Check out my art

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art May. 26th, 2014 @ 08:58 AM Reply

At 5/26/14 07:04 AM, Weenog wrote: hello again, just thought i'd share one of my latest dablings in the art here. i'm probably not going to include it into my official submissions as its not quite on par with my other latest works, still i think it might be apreciated, enjoy!

Hey Weenog, long time no see!

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art May. 26th, 2014 @ 09:58 AM Reply

Ey Jonny! you can say that again. my hermitry has ended and i have returned to ye with yet more manifestations of my imagination. will be posting more stuff if i can.

Check out my art

Weenog
Weenog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Weenogs Bundle o' Art May. 27th, 2014 @ 05:59 AM Reply

semi-self rpg portrait

Check out my art