Be a Supporter!

Mac7 - June

  • 54,346 Views
  • 789 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
MaestroRage
MaestroRage
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to Mac7 - June Sep. 12th, 2007 @ 05:51 PM Reply

I hate you all, please burn in fire.

God, I thought i'd be able to sneak by.
Winterwind-NS
Winterwind-NS
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Mac7 - June Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 10:13 PM Reply

i just got my shirt/stickers.
the tankman stickers are awesome

this new brand of shirt is a bit rough on the skin and its more of a blueish black.
plus the neck hole is a bit tight..
Hanes beats Gildan any day of the week

but thanks!
didn't mean to complain


"The vibrations on the air are the breath of God. We are as close to God as man can be. We hear his voice.. We give birth to the children of God. That's what musicians are..."

BBS Signature
Seriana
Seriana
  • Member since: May. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Mac7 - June Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 10:23 PM Reply

At 9/13/07 10:13 PM, Winterwind-NS wrote: i just got my shirt/stickers.

Check your PM/Email please!

Seriana
Seriana
  • Member since: May. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Mac7 - June Sep. 13th, 2007 @ 10:26 PM Reply

Oh, you actually did read your comments.

Nocturne 3 + 6, thanks.

MusicalRocky
MusicalRocky
  • Member since: Feb. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Mac7 - June Sep. 14th, 2007 @ 06:41 AM Reply

At 9/13/07 10:13 PM, Winterwind-NS wrote: i just got my shirt/stickers.
the tankman stickers are awesome

this new brand of shirt is a bit rough on the skin and its more of a blueish black.
plus the neck hole is a bit tight..
Hanes beats Gildan any day of the week

but thanks!
didn't mean to complain

Lol I think you're just sore 'cause you didn't win : D
Hopefully this means I get mine soon?! : )

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Mac7 - June Aug. 9th, 2008 @ 12:35 AM Reply

Si are we able to submit anymore songs to the game from here? not for prize money, but for the game.

VegetarianMeat
VegetarianMeat
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Mac7 - June Aug. 9th, 2008 @ 03:23 AM Reply

At 8/9/08 12:35 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Si are we able to submit anymore songs to the game from here? not for prize money, but for the game.

The game has been finished for awhile, and is being released on the 27th.

jtrevor99
jtrevor99
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Mac7 - June Jul. 10th, 2011 @ 11:06 PM Reply

I know this is a necropost, but I wanted to let everyone know that the results of this contest were preserved (in part) on the Castle Crashers wiki.

The relevant pages are:
CC Background Music
CC Music Contest

Comments are welcome - I'm listed as "BFG" on the wiki.

Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Mac7 - June Jul. 11th, 2011 @ 03:08 PM Reply

At 7/10/11 11:06 PM, jtrevor99 wrote: I know this is a necropost, but I wanted to let everyone know that the results of this contest were preserved (in part) on the Castle Crashers wiki.

The relevant pages are:
CC Background Music
CC Music Contest

Comments are welcome - I'm listed as "BFG" on the wiki.

Get off the internet now.

jtrevor99
jtrevor99
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Mac7 - June Jul. 11th, 2011 @ 08:00 PM Reply

At 7/11/11 03:08 PM, Spikrodd wrote: Get off the internet now.

Sorry, your attempt to make me feed the trolls has failed.