00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ItsJaron just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Logo for my company

1,365 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Logo for my company 2007-06-04 20:23:21

This is a picture I made in anim8or and mspaint that serves as an internet logo for my game company:Funky Munky Studios Entertainment.The texture was made in photoshop as well as the background and the logo itself was added on through mspaint to the three dimensional object screenshot.

Logo for my company

Derp

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-04 20:38:09

It's not that good of a logo the letters don't stand out and that picture of earth is probably owned by somebody else, you should look for a logo that will stick in a persons mind.

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-04 21:08:38

It's not bad, but it's exactly the same as all the others ones like this. Make something original!

Jylmu Raouls

BBS Signature

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-04 21:10:43

Wow.

Twelve year-olds think they have their own game company now.

I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-04 21:18:01

At 6/4/07 09:10 PM, LuigiBot wrote: Wow.

Welcome to newgrounds. Where every other mspaint artist / sprite animator's username ends in "inc." or "studios"

This logo would look 300000 times better without the earth picture (which I doubt you made) and the outerspace backround.

Get rid of that, and it'd look like a cool bullseye.

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-04 21:56:43

So your telling us you made that detailed perfect reproduction of the planet earth in photoshop, and instead of using those amazing skills once more to create letters and what not on top of the earth... You use ms paint.

Nice story next time, don't claim planet earth as your own.

Way to be able to use google images.

Guess what i can use it too and look what I found, your photoshop image... i think not.

and no you do not have a company just because you say you do.

Logo for my company

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-04 22:11:28

At 6/4/07 09:56 PM, StoneColdSoul wrote: Nice story next time, don't claim planet earth as your own.

Way to be able to use google images.

Guess what i can use it too and look what I found, your photoshop image... i think not.

and no you do not have a company just because you say you do.

thats gotta burn

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-04 22:45:51

At 6/4/07 09:18 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote:

Welcome to newgrounds. Where every other mspaint artist / sprite animator's username ends in "inc." or "studios"

Thats harsh. I am not an MS Painter. I have and use flash. Sure I'm not great but my uername in no way makes me a n00B. Oh well. I own no biussness. I just thought the name was cool THEN. No longer but oh well.

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-04 23:48:50

At 6/4/07 08:23 PM, kingdarkeyes wrote: This is a picture I made in anim8or and mspaint that serves as an internet logo for my game company:Funky Munky Studios Entertainment.The texture was made in photoshop as well as the background and the logo itself was added on through mspaint to the three dimensional object screenshot.

Don't you need to have some sort of building to have a company? A few employees? A better program than microsoft paint?

You people seriously need to stop this. You own no godamn company, you haven't even submitted any flash games to the portal. Is this a joke? Is it? This is a big joke to you right? There ARE NO jokes on Newgrounds. Don't you dare, sir.

Unless I have mistaken your company for a "board game" company. Are you going to be the next Parker Brother? Are you? Are you, sir? Are you going to create Monolpoly 2.0?

Good luck with your board game. God bless.

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-04 23:53:35

I have come to offer some ointment for the massive amounts of BURNS going on here to the OP. In all honesty though, make a simple logo, and please, just make up a name for yourself, as in one person.
So yeah, get to making with the flash first though.

Currently listening to:Feeling Good -Eels

||Buy Some Sweet Shirts, k?||

||USERPAGE||

BBS Signature

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-05 12:20:01

Message from kingdarkeyes:
I am the great Dillon Broadus.I own Funky Munky Studios,and am making great money.I am the president and my website is almost up I cant wait.Me and my friend(the vice president) are almost done so best hopes and wishes to us.

No person in it's right mind would call his/her company Funky Munky Studios...
Can't wait to see what they "produce"

BBS Signature

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-05 12:27:10

unoriginal,pixely, and bland.

and I'm not even going to start talking about the lame picture that you obviously took from google.

Response to Logo for my company 2007-06-05 12:52:12

Funny thing is that you don't even have an age specified in your profile. But, guessing by your posting style, I don't think you're as mature as you make yourself out to be.

BBS Signature

Response to Logo for my company 2007-07-31 02:52:24

At 6/4/07 11:48 PM, MisterDielectric wrote:
At 6/4/07 08:23 PM, kingdarkeyes wrote: This is a picture I made in anim8or and mspaint that serves as an internet logo for my game company:Funky Munky Studios Entertainment.The texture was made in photoshop as well as the background and the logo itself was added on through mspaint to the three dimensional object screenshot.
Don't you need to have some sort of building to have a company? A few employees? A better program than microsoft paint?

You people seriously need to stop this. You own no godamn company, you haven't even submitted any flash games to the portal. Is this a joke? Is it? This is a big joke to you right? There ARE NO jokes on Newgrounds. Don't you dare, sir.

Unless I have mistaken your company for a "board game" company. Are you going to be the next Parker Brother? Are you? Are you, sir? Are you going to create Monolpoly 2.0?

Good luck with your board game. God bless.

I'm so glad that you live in a little fucking box called FLASH.But, for one thing, you dont have to submit to a fucking portal to have a company. If you knew anything about ACTUAL games, instead of flash, you might have a more open mind to a COMPANY. You don't have to have a fucking company that has to do with flash. My company is engineered towards games, but they will probably not be FLASH. seeing as though you don't know anything about programming(no AS does not count much in that category)you should shut up about my company. You should not judge others because of information you DON'T HAVE. I never said it was a flash game company. Now that youhavemade a complete ARTARD of yourself, go away, shoo!

:may god bless your retarded ass

Derp

Response to Logo for my company 2007-07-31 02:56:17

geeze calm down everybody, is nice.
that guy that posted the pic n sed it is fake is a stupid head coz they are 2 diff pics if u look properly

Response to Logo for my company 2007-07-31 03:00:33

At 7/31/07 02:56 AM, dilson wrote: geeze calm down everybody, is nice.
that guy that posted the pic n sed it is fake is a stupid head coz they are 2 diff pics if u look properly

Thank you for explaining that to the farsighted people that said that!

Derp

Response to Logo for my company 2007-07-31 20:00:26

Woah, dudes. Break the sissy little word fight up. Let me get a few things straight with you:
1. This is not a one man company. I, along with a good number of other people, are part of FMS.
2. You don't need employees, a building, etc. to have a company. Armor Games. Building? No.
3. He just asked your friggin opinion on the picture. He didn't ask you to get all pissed off and rant on how the entire company sucks if you don't even know what it is. Unless you have a company of your own, and you make like 25k a month, shut your mouth.
Don't get mad at us because we're the small company with nothing to show for ourselves. Everyone starts somewhere, and this is where we start. If you know nothing about it, you understand nothing about it, and that's where we get the inbred flamers who don't have anything better to do that attack someone without reason. And now my rant is over.

Self Declared Leader of the Socially Inept

Response to Logo for my company 2007-07-31 20:13:51

The only big problem is that is relates in no way to the name of the company.

Response to Logo for my company 2007-07-31 20:27:17

At 7/31/07 08:13 PM, Mufakamills wrote: The only big problem is that is relates in no way to the name of the company.

Now that we have cleared that company business up(inbred flamers). I understand it doesnt relate to the company, for that reaswon, I'm scrapping the world image, it is used by too many people. And I need abetter logo, something that can relate to the company and be remembered.

Derp

Response to Logo for my company 2007-07-31 21:26:19

At 7/31/07 09:25 PM, InkyBoy wrote: Why would you bump this thread? No one really cares anymore.

The same reason you just bumped it?