00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Join Kingdom of loathing already

12,550 Views | 217 Replies

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-02 17:22:52

I`m a Level 2 Yeast Scholar. :D

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-02 18:26:07

I'm liking Tobert, the1 pund moskito, KoL is a rockingness game.

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-02 18:31:14

The new item of the month is seriously the best thing ever.

Daft Wullie does a high-stepping highland dance. You avert your eyes as his kilt comes dangerously close to his waist level.

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:21:43

I don't find the jokes good at all.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:23:47

At 6/2/07 06:31 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The new item of the month is seriously the best thing ever.

Daft Wullie does a high-stepping highland dance. You avert your eyes as his kilt comes dangerously close to his waist level.

Is it worth the money? How much new content is there in the new areas? I've finally opened a bank account solely for buying stuff online, so I'm considering getting it.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:25:49

You shouldn't buy shit online.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:29:15

I used to play it quite a lot, and I started again the other day as a matter of fact. I need to join the NG Clan again though.

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:33:42

looks cool. i'll try it.

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:35:32

Im a lvl 13 disco bandit on there and im in the clan monsoon empire
I dont have alot of money and dont play as much as i used to because of the lack of money i have ingame.My ingame name is appietjuh message me if u want

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:36:59

Alright I'll start waisting my life again already!

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:37:52

I love K.O.L. but my account go deleted because I haven't logged on for a year.

Long time, no see!

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:41:53

I have a 240 Pasta Oneness. What does that do?

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:44:58

At 6/3/07 12:41 PM, strumpy wrote: I have a 240 Pasta Oneness. What does that do?

Increases your mysticality by 2.

You can check what everything does on the KoL Wiki.

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:46:01

At 6/3/07 12:44 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 6/3/07 12:41 PM, strumpy wrote: I have a 240 Pasta Oneness. What does that do?
Increases your mysticality by 2.

You can check what everything does on the KoL Wiki.

Gracias senor

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:51:54

how can i get past the Perplexing door the sone mariachis and the Perplexing odor
In the evil lair?

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:56:01

it pretty fun just gets boring after a while

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 12:58:47

At 6/3/07 12:51 PM, PlatinumSpear wrote: how can i get past the Perplexing door the sone mariachis and the Perplexing odor
In the evil lair?

The door needs a star key, a digital key, Boris's key, Jarselberg's Key and Sneaky Pete's Key, then you use them in it and solve the riddles and get the stuff you need to make the makeshift scuba gear, that lets you do the odour. Then you take the items you got from the door, along with an accordion, a guitar and a bone rattle and click on the Mariachis, finishing that area.

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 13:04:29

At 6/3/07 12:51 PM, PlatinumSpear wrote: how can i get past the Perplexing door the sone mariachis and the Perplexing odor
In the evil lair?

You need the following in your inventory:
Boris' key
Sneaky Pete's key
Jarlsberg's key
digital key
Richard's star key
skeleton key

You use each one and different things happen. Here's what you do for each:

Boris' key: "Fish"
Jarlsberg's key: "Phish"
Sneaky Pete's key: "Fsh"
digital key: "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A"
Richard's star key: You need a star starfish, a star hat, and a star weapon
skeleton key: To guarantee a victory here, use a ten-leaf clover.

From the first three doors i mentioned, you'll get various parts that, when combined, become a makeshift SCUBA gear, which you wear to get through the Perplexing odor.

The last three doors i mentioned give tablets you use with the Stone Mariachi's, along with various instruments.

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 13:06:47

At 6/3/07 01:04 PM, CryogenChaos wrote: Stuff

Ah yes, forget about the skeleton key. Follow his advise, it's much clearer than mine :P

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 13:07:44

I already play kol.
It's the best game in the world.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

- George Carlin

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 13:12:16

I haven't played a in minute, but I sign in once in a while since you lose everything after 30 days. I've run into some people from Revird but nobody from NG. I'll be in /trade

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 14:25:46

im a lvl 4 starch savant (pastamancer). how do you get to the king bat in the bat hole? please help!

better go join the NG clan now

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 14:28:59

At 6/3/07 02:25 PM, llib1 wrote: im a lvl 4 starch savant (pastamancer). how do you get to the king bat in the bat hole? please help!

better go join the NG clan now

Fight in the entrance way until you get a pine air freshener. Equip that, then you can access guano junction. Fight there until you get 3 Sonar-In-A-Biscuits. Use them, and it'll unlock The Boss Bat's Chamber, where you can fight him.

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 14:30:19

At 6/3/07 02:28 PM, TheMaster wrote: Fight in the entrance way until you get a pine air freshener. Equip that, then you can access guano junction. Fight there until you get 3 Sonar-In-A-Biscuits. Use them, and it'll unlock The Boss Bat's Chamber, where you can fight him.

thanks! ill go do that now

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 15:10:51

At 6/3/07 02:30 PM, llib1 wrote:
At 6/3/07 02:28 PM, TheMaster wrote: Fight in the entrance way until you get a pine air freshener. Equip that, then you can access guano junction. Fight there until you get 3 Sonar-In-A-Biscuits. Use them, and it'll unlock The Boss Bat's Chamber, where you can fight him.
thanks! ill go do that now

By the way, get a fourth sonar-in-a-biscuit. You may need it later.

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 15:15:27

At 6/3/07 03:10 PM, CryogenChaos wrote: By the way, get a fourth sonar-in-a-biscuit. You may need it later.

really? ok.

man that boss bat is so hard! how can i beat it?? ive tried casting entangling noodles then attacking with minor ray of somthing but the bat keeps getting free and then 1 hitting me!

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 16:39:43

At 6/3/07 03:15 PM, llib1 wrote:
At 6/3/07 03:10 PM, CryogenChaos wrote: By the way, get a fourth sonar-in-a-biscuit. You may need it later.
really? ok.

man that boss bat is so hard! how can i beat it?? ive tried casting entangling noodles then attacking with minor ray of somthing but the bat keeps getting free and then 1 hitting me!

You may just want to continue on and gain a few more points before fighting him again. That's what I do.

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 16:59:39

At 6/3/07 12:23 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 6/2/07 06:31 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The new item of the month is seriously the best thing ever.
Is it worth the money? How much new content is there in the new areas? I've finally opened a bank account solely for buying stuff online, so I'm considering getting it.

It depends how much you value neat content compared to speed, skills, and ease of play. The game offers nothing that will make your game easier or faster, but it's damned fun. I'm not sure how long it'll take before this wears off for me though, but there's a load of content. Imagine the back alley/spooky pantry/knob goblin outskirts, but for stronger people. And funnier.

At 6/3/07 03:15 PM, llib1 wrote:
really? ok.

Buy the kickback cookbook from the Guild. It gives you +20 spell damage.
Also, get a utensil-type weapon such as the Gnollish slotted spoon from Degrassi Knoll or the Knob Goblin Tongs from the Outskirts of Cobb's Knob. They give you more spell damage as well.

Also, don't be afraid to wait a bit. I was up to high lvl 4 before i even tried killing the boss bat.

BBS Signature

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 17:06:02

At 6/3/07 04:59 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Buy the kickback cookbook from the Guild. It gives you +20 spell damage.
Also, get a utensil-type weapon such as the Gnollish slotted spoon from Degrassi Knoll or the Knob Goblin Tongs from the Outskirts of Cobb's Knob. They give you more spell damage as well.

Also, don't be afraid to wait a bit. I was up to high lvl 4 before i even tried killing the boss bat.

hmm but where would i buy the kickback cookbook? the only shop i have is the trainer? do i have to pull 10 meat from the guildmasters ear? how do i do that?

also i am high level 4. i need 2 more main mystical points to get lvl 5

Response to Join Kingdom of loathing already 2007-06-03 17:29:55

My boyfriend plays this game. I never really got into it.

too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die

BBS Signature