00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Opinions Please On anime pic.

687 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Opinions Please On anime pic. 2007-05-28 15:10:56

My friend and I are making a comic in our spare time and she mostly does the art work because our comic is in anime form but this one picture was made by me.I don't ussually do anime so i would really like some critique on this picture.

Opinions Please On anime pic.

Response to Opinions Please On anime pic. 2007-05-28 20:28:03

lol, anime emotes are the best ^_^

It looks great!

c

Response to Opinions Please On anime pic. 2007-05-28 20:30:11

Wow thats realy good ,whats it for?

Response to Opinions Please On anime pic. 2007-05-28 20:59:21

for anime its pretty good, you've done alot with shading etc. but I think its a bit lacking in facial expression and pose. shes just standing there, which is rather uninteresting.

it'd be really cool if you drew her sitting on a rock while smirking, because smirking is hard to master, and having her on a rock would be good practise for position and body language.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinions Please On anime pic. 2007-05-28 21:13:45

Not bad, I can definately see the anime influence. I like the general darkeness and the hair is pretty nifty.

One major flaw is that her shoulders are not equal. Also her mouth seems a bit odd as anime girls don't really have lips most of the time.

Anyway, good job. =]

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinions Please On anime pic. 2007-05-29 01:40:18

At 5/28/07 09:13 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
One major flaw is that her shoulders are not equal. Also her mouth seems a bit odd as anime girls don't really have lips most of the time.

thanks ya i see what you mean about the mouth.She's really just standing behind them talking.

Response to Opinions Please On anime pic. 2007-05-29 01:59:28

grr... i hate anime...

but the shadings ok.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." - Charles Bukowski.

BBS Signature