00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

madness main character

741 Views | 3 Replies

madness main character 2007-05-27 19:33:57

anyone interested in designing a character for my movie, if u can please help meh, ill be swapping in the character u give me with the one thats already animated (the red man) http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=redn essyw4.swf

things ill need are, everything will need to be color schemed with very dark greys and some black. If your not very good at characters I hate to say it but I really dont want something crappy as the main character, so what ill be needing is an overcoat like in the scene with the truck, size it to fit a normal madness man's body, ill need it from the front the side the side2 and the back, also the back head side http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qtfo z6.swf there is a omfg madness 7 hank sample if u need something to go by. so if ur up to the challenge id love for u to help.

there still are alot of scenes ill be doing, with the main character

madness main character

Response to madness main character 2007-05-27 20:27:05

Telling by your animation, it looks like you can draw, so why don't you do it? and BTW getting people do do it for you isn't exactly your movie.

Response to madness main character 2007-05-28 07:23:41

Heh, your movie is actually pretty good!
I don't like madness copies though, and draw your own fucking main character.

Also, keep an eye out on the perspective of the backgrounds in your movie. Sometimes they were pretty horribly off.

Good luck.

Also, flash forum maybe?

BBS Signature

Response to madness main character 2007-05-28 13:48:15

ill help u where the hell did u get the mc7 sprites from give me the link to them and ill try draw a character for u

www.stickpage.com is where you should be check it out!

>.< FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA...

BBS Signature