Be a Supporter!

Why guys masterbate

  • 2,514 Views
  • 31 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
fire-weasel
fire-weasel
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 03:57 PM Reply

Here is my theory to why men masturbate and look at porn. I'll add some personal information into this as well. Well here I go.

When I was with my ex Rebecca, I noticed that I didn't have the urge to look at porn or masterbate. But when I broke up with her I went on to masterbate and look at porn. So here is my theory, I think guys masterbate and look at porn to make up for not having a real relationship. To fill a hole within themselves. That or they are just perverted.

If you wish to know what happened with this Rebecca child then just ask.


Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature
NeonFlame126
NeonFlame126
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 03:59 PM Reply

95% of men masturbate, the other 5% lie about it.

You know you wanted to, but you were afraid she'd walk in on you.


You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü
"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

joeyjoe1
joeyjoe1
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:00 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 03:59 PM, green-day-fan1 wrote: 95% of men masturbate, the other 5% lie about it.

You know you wanted to, but you were afraid she'd walk in on you.

I agree in full.

slevin
slevin
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Men masturbate for pleasure. As a man I know this.

fire-weasel
fire-weasel
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:00 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 03:59 PM, green-day-fan1 wrote: 95% of men masturbate, the other 5% lie about it.

You know you wanted to, but you were afraid she'd walk in on you.

lol naw I really didn't want to masterbate anymore when I was with her.....I don't know why but I felt happy.....like I was an entire person (although I wanted to fuck her and she made plenty of very sexy statements =D)


Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature
Fox-Ad-Infinitum
Fox-Ad-Infinitum
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:03 PM Reply

men masturbate to relieve sexual pressure, to calm down and to become more in touch with oneself. I have a steady relationship and still do it anyway 'cuz its fun

Chris-V2
Chris-V2
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:05 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 04:00 PM, fire-weasel wrote:
At 5/25/07 03:59 PM, green-day-fan1 wrote:
I was an entire person

That is scarily insecure. Seek help.

(although I wanted to fuck her and she made plenty of very sexy statements =D)

Generaly you don't go out with a girl you don't want to have sex with and sexy statements = no oral sex. Can't see why you smile about it.

Corky-D
Corky-D
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Melancholy
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:06 PM Reply

I think the obvious has been stated.


1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature
Kratos64
Kratos64
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:07 PM Reply

womens sex drive isnt as strong as mens. I masterbated atleast 300 times before i ever had real sex with a girl so i think its just cuz they r perverted, i know i am lol


I know i dont have a sig

fire-weasel
fire-weasel
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 04:03 PM, Fox-Ad-Infinitum wrote: men masturbate to relieve sexual pressure, to calm down and to become more in touch with oneself. I have a steady relationship and still do it anyway 'cuz its fun

This guy's statement seems educated....I agree with this by the way me and my ex had a good relationship...I probably would've gotten to have sex with her if she wasn't s damn insecure and so gaurded


Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature
Sentio
Sentio
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 04:03 PM, Fox-Ad-Infinitum wrote: to become more in touch with oneself.

Lmao, was that intentional?

And I don't know why you are just picking men out here, every girl I have ever been with has masturbated as well. It is simply a way to remove sexual tension and build up- if we didn't we'd go around raping everything in sight! It's perfectly natural (look at dogs humping chair legs for example)


Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology
Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
fire-weasel
fire-weasel
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:10 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 04:05 PM, Chris-V2 wrote:
At 5/25/07 04:00 PM, fire-weasel wrote:
At 5/25/07 03:59 PM, green-day-fan1 wrote:
I was an entire person
That is scarily insecure. Seek help.

(although I wanted to fuck her and she made plenty of very sexy statements =D)
Generaly you don't go out with a girl you don't want to have sex with and sexy statements = no oral sex. Can't see why you smile about it.

no, no sir, I wanted to fuck the hell out of her =D she was just to insecure and to gaurded. She wouldn't let me. Sucks ass sir, that's why we are no longer an item.


Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature
Chris-V2
Chris-V2
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 04:10 PM, fire-weasel wrote:
At 5/25/07 04:05 PM, Chris-V2 wrote:
At 5/25/07 04:00 PM, fire-weasel wrote:
At 5/25/07 03:59 PM, green-day-fan1 wrote:
no, no sir, I wanted to fuck the hell out of her =D she was just to insecure and to gaurded. She wouldn't let me. Sucks ass sir, that's why we are no longer an item.

Quitter, why do you think man invented roofies?

On a more serious note, did you ever try to get her to let her gaurd down? If she felt distrusting towards you, perhaps you didn't put in enough time or simply just didn't get to know her very well. How long had you been an item? Did you ever tell her about yourself?

At the end of the day, although you may thing differently. You would not have slept with her if you didn't think she was trustworty. Cold feet can happen.

Necropolis123
Necropolis123
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:17 PM Reply

We masturbate because we have penises.

fire-weasel
fire-weasel
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:27 PM Reply

Yes I talked about my self and showed an interest in how her day was. She talked about oral sex with me and said how she wants to relieve me sexually....I was intrigues so I asked her about it but she said stuff like "I'd like to, but I'm not sure yet.....I got out of a bad relationship." besdides that we were together for like 4 or five weeks.


Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature
Chris-V2
Chris-V2
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 04:27 PM, fire-weasel wrote: Yes I talked about my self and showed an interest in how her day was. She talked about oral sex with me and said how she wants to relieve me sexually....I was intrigues so I asked her about it but she said stuff like "I'd like to, but I'm not sure yet.....I got out of a bad relationship." besdides that we were together for like 4 or five weeks.

4 or 5 weeks is not a whole lot, still, it's enough for some. I waited 3 months for it.

Why didn't you finger her or something, would have put the wheels in motion y'know.

subarufreak
subarufreak
  • Member since: Feb. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 04:00 PM, slevin wrote: Men masturbate for pleasure. As a man I know this.

and to kill stress and realease endorphins!!!!

fire-weasel
fire-weasel
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:33 PM Reply

oh of course!!! *smacks head* Yes, I shall remember this and do this in my next relationship.


Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature
AwesomeX
AwesomeX
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:34 PM Reply

The cause of mastu rbation is not always insufficient seckings.Its just this dire need to do it.Seriously.


You should PM me! My Userpage has Boobs on it
Proletarii vsekh stran, soyedinyaytes'!)

BBS Signature
fire-weasel
fire-weasel
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:46 PM Reply

I think my thread just died


Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature
HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Filmmaker
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 04:50 PM Reply

Nope... Turns out, sometimes guys get horny, and don't have time to get laid. Thend.


BBS Signature
TheBlackDahliaMurder
TheBlackDahliaMurder
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 05:09 PM Reply

I masturbated and looked at porn even when I had a girlfriend.


.

BBS Signature
Crue
Crue
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 05:15 PM Reply

You have no clue what you're talking about man.


Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature
Lil-Jimmy
Lil-Jimmy
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 05:17 PM Reply

Um, no, lots and lots of people who are not single masturbate, even if they have sex0rz.

Cool-Points
Cool-Points
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 05:22 PM Reply

Men masturbate because, (to be blunt), it feels "fucking incredible."

Trust me. As a scientist I know this.

Junior-mints
Junior-mints
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 05:39 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 03:57 PM, fire-weasel wrote: Here is my theory to why men masturbate and look at porn. I'll add some personal information into this as well. Well here I go.

When I was with my ex Rebecca, I noticed that I didn't have the urge to look at porn or masterbate. But when I broke up with her I went on to masterbate and look at porn. So here is my theory, I think guys masterbate and look at porn to make up for not having a real relationship. To fill a hole within themselves. That or they are just perverted.

If you wish to know what happened with this Rebecca child then just ask.

not at all, actually its because we HAVE to, monkeys do it all the time. sperm does build up, and its in our nature ot let it out

now peopel think you can shame guys with like religion or embarassment

they actually had a study that showed that no matter how much you shame a man, he masterbates anyways, and doesn't feel any shame at all.

that and boredom. I don't think yanking it fills anyhole its either boredom or instinct and nature.

CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 05:40 PM Reply

It's kind of like a period for men, but more frequent and it feels good. If we can't release into a chick, we release into a toilet, rag, ect, sexual release is essential to a healthy life and if you don't have enough of it you'll implode

Junior-mints
Junior-mints
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 05:43 PM Reply

At 5/25/07 04:32 PM, subarufreak wrote:
At 5/25/07 04:00 PM, slevin wrote: Men masturbate for pleasure. As a man I know this.
and to kill stress and realease endorphins!!!!

yeah, strangely enough, Masturbation is alot like being a cutter, it does release endorphins

why do you think every time you get hella mad, you think about having angry sex?

Link50000
Link50000
  • Member since: May. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 05:44 PM Reply

We masturbate because it feels nice.

duhh

PM me if you LOVE jewish arm pits....25 people LOVE jewish armpits :D
WiiTogether | Gaming HQ | Ultimate anime & manga downloads.

BBS Signature
Procrastination
Procrastination
  • Member since: Nov. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Why guys masterbate May. 25th, 2007 @ 05:46 PM Reply

so we can level up in penis ranking.

plus its more fun if you do it in public places, like church.